Saturday, July 29, 2023

TEASER ALERT SATURDAY.

 







❤️❤️TEASER BLAST❤️❤️


We are excited to share a teaser from TEMPT ME FOREVER by @laylahagen_author releasing 8/2!


"Tempt Me Forever is a firework that breaks all the rules. Hagen awakens the senses while pushing emotions out of their comfort zone. With Kimberly and Drake, love sneaks up on your blindside and shakes up your soul. A sweet and salty romance" - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



#PreOrderHere: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5JQMHCX

Will be in Kindle Unlimited



TROPES:

✔️ Enemies-To-Lovers
✔️ Office Romance
✔️ Only One Bed
✔️ Steamy hot scenes

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Two enemies. One bed. What could possibly go wrong?
Our new general manager is the most difficult man on the planet. The night before Drake begins working at my family's hotel, he finds me in the bar, trying to get rid of a boring date. But the guy won’t take even a not-so-subtle hint.

Then Drake surprises me and comes to our table, but only to reprimand ME about dating in our workplace.
The asshat! I swear he thinks he can get away with it only because of those smoldering green eyes. Well, they don’t affect me. Nope, not at all.

He may be Mr. McDreamy, but he doesn’t know who he’s dealing with. I give as good as I get.

As we scout a location for a new hotel in Aspen, things really come to a head—just not in the way I imagined.
When our reservations get mixed up and we end up in the same room—sharing one bed—Drake confesses that he crashed my date because he couldn’t stand seeing me with another man. He wants me all for himself.

I don’t want to want him. Besides, the hotel needs him, and so does my family. But as I give in to the temptation that is Drake DuGray, things get deliciously complicated… in more ways than one.

REVIEWTEMPT ME FOREVER (THE MAXWELL BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN

 

Tempt Me ForeverTempt Me Forever by Layla Hagen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


He's more than a little rough around the edges. She's has had more than a few bruises to the heart. What happens when two strong willed personalities collide? A battle of hearts that brings explosive results. Tempt Me Forever is a firework that breaks all the rules. Hagen awakens the senses while pushing emotions out of their comfort zone. With Kimberly and Drake, love sneaks up on your blindside and shakes up your soul. A sweet and salty romance.



View all my reviews



#laylahagen #officeromance #contemporaryromance #enemiestolovers #forcedproximity #newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions 





❤️❤️TEASER BLAST❤️❤️


We are excited to share a teaser from LOVERS HEIGHTS by @authoranniedyer releasing 8/10!



Preorder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BK564K2G/



WILL BE FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

TROPES:
✔️Small town
✔️Fake relationship
✔️Friends-to-lovers

ABOUT THE BOOK

The deal was simple… Pretend to be in a relationship without falling for each other.
Only I’m not sure I can hold my end of the bargain.

I’m the sensible one out of my brothers. The reliable one. The one who doesn’t make hasty decisions. Or at least that was me until Ruby Murray turned up in my small town with her long legs and red lips, and a secret she needed me to help keep.

It should be straightforward – I pretend to be her boyfriend, and she shows my ex-girlfriend I’ve moved on. But this fake relationship feels too real for both of us.

She’s sure we’re just friends – but the benefits suggest it’s a whole lot more.

I’m sure that when she leaves town, she’ll be taking part of me with her.

Ruby thinks we can carry on pretending. She says that this is just a favour to help us both out.

I say a secret wedding proves otherwise. I just need to show her that she can trust me with more than a secret – that I can keep her heart safe as well.

Then hopefully, she’ll stay.


#anniedyer #loversheights #puffinbay #smalltownromance #fakerelationship #friendstolovers #lovereading #bookcommunity #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment