Wednesday, July 26, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE BURGLAR BY TALIA HUNTER







NEW RELEASE



SPOTLIGHT TOUR



THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE BURGLAR BY TALIA HUNTER

 

"Romance with a twist. Hunter brings the funny while never losing sight of the heart. From ridiculously, charming to heartwarmingly, tempting, The Billionaire and the Burglar is a wildly entertaining feast for the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release DateJuly 26, 2023

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

I’d do anything for family...even trick my way into working for the grumpiest billionaire alive.


Balthazar Anders expects absolute control and obedience from his employees. Too bad he’s hired the wrong fake girlfriend. I’m actually an undercover burglar on a mission to steal from him.

And this rebel doesn’t follow orders.

When my sinfully gorgeous new boss whisks me away to a ten-star luxury resort, I’m supposed to protect him from threats while we act like we’re in love. We share the honeymoon suite’s only bed… and I discover he’s never owned a pair of pajamas. Gulp!

Resisting Balthazar’s growly commands gets harder by the second. Especially when the threat I’m here to protect him from becomes all too real. But if I don’t steal the thing I’ve really come for, my beloved family will be the ones to suffer.

Can I pull off my heist before he steals my heart?

The Billionaire and The Burglar is a swoony, steamy, grumpy/sunshine romance. It can be read as a standalone and has an HEA to leave you smiling.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon -

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXL4QNN8?_bbid=147654453&tag=individualbookpagesite-20

 

 

REVIEWTHE BILLIONAIRE AND THE BURGLAR BY TALIA HUNTER

 

The Billionaire and the Burglar: A Grumpy Sunshine Romantic Comedy (Grumpy Billionaire Romantic Comedy)The Billionaire and the Burglar: A Grumpy Sunshine Romantic Comedy by Talia Hunter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Romance with a twist. Hunter brings the funny while never losing sight of the heart. Love does not walk a straight line. Scarlet and Bathazar take emotions on a tale of twists and turns that breathes new life into an age old genre. From ridiculously, charming to heartwarmingly, tempting, The Billionaire and the Burglar is a wildly entertaining feast for the soul.



View all my reviews

 


No comments:

Post a Comment