Thursday, July 20, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: WORKIN' ON YOU (HICKORY HILLS #2) BY CLAIRE HASTINGS

 


 

 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

 

SPOTLIGHT TOUR

 

 


Workin’ On You is available now in KU!

Return to Hickory Hills with this small town, friends to lovers romance. 

 

 

"Love puts it's best heart forward ..... Camden and Sylvie are adorably clueless and unpredictably perfect. Hastings molds emotions with an expert hand." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release Date: July 20, 2023

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

A Small Town, Friends to Lovers Romance

Everyone has secrets.
Mine? I’ve loved Sylvie Forde since we were eight years old. Not that she has any idea.
Being stuck in the friend zone with her is better than nothing at all. Love from afar is all I’ve ever been able to muster up the courage for, even though I want so much more. I finally get my chance when Sylvie asks for my help.
Late nights, a surprise litter of kittens, and hushed confessions lead to kissing and a whole lot more. Everything I’ve ever wanted.
Only problem—there’s something else I’m keeping from Sylvie. Something big.
Secrets are hard to keep in our small Georgia town, yet I’ve managed to keep this one. If I want a future with the girl of my dreams, I have to come clean. And hope that I don’t lose her forever.

 

 

 

READ NOW


https://geni.us/WorkinOnYou

 

 

REVIEWWORKIN' ON YOU (HICKORY HILLS #2) BY CLAIRE HASTINGS

 

Workin' On YouWorkin' On You by Claire Hastings

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Love puts it's best heart forward and brings yours along for the ride. Workin' on You turns endearing into an artform. Hastings molds emotions with an expert hand. Camden and Sylvie are adorably clueless and unpredictably perfect. Their backstory is a sweet temptation that makes for a sultry romance.



View all my reviews

 


 

@clairehastings_author #hickoryhills #availablenow #hotnewrelease

#secretadmirer #smalltown #booklove #bookaddict #camdenandsylvie 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment