Friday, July 14, 2023

SERIES SPOTLIGHT: ALL FAKED UP BEDTIME STORIES BY JEANNETTE WINTERS, LIZABETH SCOTT

 









#NewRelease



HAPPY BOOK WEEK


#NowAvailable


THE KNOCKOFF BRIDE (ALL FAKED UP BEDTIME STORIES) BY JEANNETTE WINTERS, LIZABETH SCOTT

 

"The Knockoff Bride is a game of chance too tempting to pass up. Adian and Mollie are a delicious distraction that goes to the head and lives in the heart. From flirty to funny, sultry to sassy, Winters and Scott know how to deliver the swoon." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release Date: July 14, 2023

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Spice up your dreams with the latest issue of All Faked Up Bedtime Stories. Romantic stories sure to encourage the dreams you desire. In Issue two, Adian and Mollie must fake a marriage of convenience in order to win the grandest prize of all.

Adian
The plan had been a good one. Come to Vegas and hope to hit it big. But why chance rolling the dice when I know this is a sure thing? Simple. Get married and spend the honeymoon winning a quarter of a million dollars. Money I need for my startup capital. Just missing one thing. A wife.

Mollie
I recognize the desperate gaze in the man’s eyes at the end of the bar. I imagine the same despair is on my own face. His proposition is enticing, however, I wasn’t expecting that type of proposal. But what the hell, I need the money and as they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I guess we’re about to find out if that's true.

 

BUY LINKS

 

https://lizabethscottbooks.com/the-knockoff-bride/

 

 

REVIEWTHE KNOCKOFF BRIDE (ALL FAKED UP BEDTIME STORIES) BY JEANNETTE WINTERS, LIZABETH SCOTT

 

 

The Knockoff Bride: All Faked Up Bedtime Stories (The Knockoff Series)The Knockoff Bride: All Faked Up Bedtime Stories by Jeannette Winters

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A little bit of mischief goes a long way. When it comes to matters of the heart the odds are too tempting to pass up. The Knockoff Bride is a game of chance that is full of the unexpected. Adian and Mollie are a delicious distraction that goes to the head and lives in the heart. From flirty to funny, sultry to sassy, Winters and Scott know how to deliver the swoon.



View all my reviews 





ALSO AVAILABLE



START AT THE BEGINNING

 

 

THE KNOCKOFF BOYFRIEND (ALL FAKED UP BEDTIME STORIES) BY JEANNETTE WINTERS, LIZABETH SCOTT

 

"The Knockoff Boyfriend is fire. From sassy to spicy, funny to emotional, irresistible to unpredictable, Winters and Scott hold nothing back. A winning combination from all angles." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

Release Date: June 16, 2023

 

 

Spice up your dreams with the latest issue of All Faked Up Bedtime Stories. Romantic stories sure to encourage the dreams you desire. In Issue one, Lottie pushes the boundaries of the bro code with her brother's best friend.

Lottie
I don’t normally deliver my one-of-a-kind wedding dresses, but this one is for my best friend. The dress was one thing, but guilting me into being a bridesmaid was pushing it. The last thing I wanted was to be matched up with some groomsman. So I assured her I had a date for the weekend covered. Until I didn’t.

Jesse
I find it quite humorous that the woman ordering me around doesn’t recognize me. Granted, it’s been more than ten years since we’d seen each other, but that sexy body of hers isn’t something I will ever forget. Hell, during my teenage years, my hottest fantasies were about her. But Lottie Osborne is my best friend's sister and has always been hands-off. That’s all about to change since she needs me to pretend to be all into her for the weekend. Easy. It’s not touching her that will be impossible.

 

 

 

https://lizabethscottbooks.com/the-knockoff-boyfriend

 

 

 

REVIEW: THE KNOCKOFF BOYFRIEND (ALL FAKED UP BEDTIME STORIES) BY JEANNETTE WINTERS, LIZABETH SCOTT

 

 

The Knockoff Boyfriend: All Faked Up Bedtime Stories (The Knockoff Series)The Knockoff Boyfriend: All Faked Up Bedtime Stories by Jeannette Winters

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The Knockoff Boyfriend is fire. Lottie and Jesse are everything I love about romance. From sassy to spicy, funny to emotional, irresistible to unpredictable, Winters and Scott hold nothing back. I love the way these characters are both blazingly bold and adorably vulnerable. A winning combination from all angles. Romance has produced the ultimate dynamic duo. Winters and Scott are a force to be reckoned with.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment