Saturday, January 15, 2022

Audiobook Review: My Famous Frenemy (The Greene Family #6) by: Piper Rayne, Narrated by Ava Lucas and Nelson Hobbs

 



My Famous Frenemy (The Greene Family #6) - Piper Rayne

 

 

 

My Famous Frenemy by Piper Rayne

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




I have never fell so hard, so fast. Posey is a hot mess. Gavin is running scared. The residents of Sunrise Bay are in for quite a show. My Famous Frenemy is a laugh out loud, irresistible, edge of your heart kind of romance. Piper Rayne does over the top like never before. With a little help from the larger than life personality of Ava Lucas and the sultry, narrative stylings of Nelson Hobbs, crazy in love takes on a whole new meaning. Famous Frenemy is heart music that refuses to be ignored.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment