Wednesday, May 24, 2023

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 24, 2023)

 


 

 

 

TEASER ALERT 

 

 


Rock Bottom by Kat Mizera releases on June 13th!
  
 

Available on All Platforms
 

My family calls me Zeke. But the music industry refers to me as Big Z… and women everywhere know why.

Being lead guitarist for the hottest band in the world should be enough. But it’s not. Nothing ever is. And I don’t know why.

Money. Fame. Girls. I’m drowning in all three. But it’s the sweet, spunky college girl offering up her virginity in exchange for an interview that I can’t get out of my head. And I wish I knew why.

But Presley’s been keeping a secret that changes everything. She becomes my lifeline. And instead of pushing her away, I should’ve held on tighter.

Because the whole band is on a downward spiral, out of control… and none of us knew what was coming.

   

 



@katmizera
 
 #KatMizera #ContemporaryRomance #RomanceBook #RomanceBooks #StandaloneRomance #BookBlog #Bookstagram #Bookblogger #RockStarRomance #RockBottom #CelebrityRomance #RockerRomance #RockstarBook

 

 

 

TEASER ALERT 

 

 

 

Captured by the Dark Commander by Ellie Pond releases on June 16th!
 

 

FREE with Kindle Unlimited

Four hearts, one destiny.

As a merman commander, my responsibilities are clear: protect my people and follow the council's orders. Despite my rank, I’ve never been good at following orders. When we discover Annabelle Portsmouth has the gene we’re looking for, I know we need her. It’s a rare trait that gives her the potential to become a mermaid. But after one look at her, I’d want her even without it. And I’m willing to take down my own men who touch her without permission.

I do what I have to do - I take her from her apartment and bring her under the sea to the domed Veiled City. A world of magic and secrets, where the females have the freedom to choose as many mates as they wish.

I understood my actions would have consequences. My government, like me, doesn’t give second chances. I did it for my nation, and for Annabelle, to let her become her true self.

But now she’s mine.

And I’ll do anything to keep this human. Anything.

And I’m keeping this human.

Captured by the Dark Commander is the first of a four books about Annabelle and her guys. It contains darker themes then some of Ellie Pond's other books.

 



@elliepondauthor
 

#contemporaryromance #romancenovel #RomanceBook #Bookstagram #books #bookblog #BookNerd #AdultBooks #booklover #romancereader #CapturedByTheDarkCommander #ReverseHaremRomance #WhyChooseRomance #MermaidLove #ParanormalRomance #FourHeartsOneDestiny #VeiledCity #UnderTheSea #DarkRomance #ElliePond #MermanLove #ForbiddenRomance #BookishLove

  

 



 

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE 

 

 

 

HE'S HOT AND HE'S HORNY
Fall in love with this protective monster hero today.
Date with a Demon by @maggiemayhemauthor is live and #free to read with #KindleUnlimited!!
 
 
 
My world comes crashing down when I learn my mother is not my mother but a centuries-old spirit determined to possess my body. I do what anyone in my position would do: I run.
 
But I can't keep running forever, so I enlist the help of Redrock Protective Services. I expect to be partnered with one of the company’s gargoyle brothers but find myself face-to-face with a demon instead. (You know the type: horns, tail, devilish grin.) By the otherworldly glow in his eyes, it’s clear Eamon wants to do a lot more than just protect me.
 
Wrapped up in the arms of my very own possessive monster, we search for a permanent solution to my problem. Can we find it in time, or am I doomed to lose myself forever?
 
 
 

#booklaunch #nowlive #newbooks #datewithademon #possessivemonsters #pnr #paranormalromance #fantasyromance #monsterromance #demonromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #readmoreromance #books #booklovers #readers #bookbuzz #booksbooksbooks #readersofinstagram #bookloversofinstagram #booksofinstagram #bookstagram #monstersofinstagram #demonsofinstagram
 
@1852media
 


No comments:

Post a Comment