Friday, May 19, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE REBOUND (A SECOND CHANCE ENEMIES TO LOVERS ROMANCE) BY L. STEELE

 






 HOT NEW RELEASE



We are excited to celebrate THE REBOUND by L. Steele is LIVE!



#1ClickHere https://readerlinks.com/l/3174676

FREE in Kindle Unlimited


He was supposed to be my forever love
Until he becomes my personal hell...

Declan Beauchamp: he’s the super-hot, super-bad boy actor.
I’m the new voice, who has an overnight break-out single.
Together we are unbeatable.
A match-made-in-tabloid heaven.
Until he betrays me...

Twelve months later I’ve put him behind and moved on.
I even have a new boyfriend.
Except my career is in freefall...
Only consolation?
Declan isn’t faring better either.

With my future and his at stake.
Declan comes up with a plan.
One movie together,
And a fake relationship to catapult our futures back on track.

That’s six months of Declan glaring at me with possessiveness.
Twenty six weeks when he insists I’m his.
A hundred and eight two days in which our chemistry crackles on screen.
And when it denotes in real life
I know I can’t survive this encounter.
I tell him the deal is off,
Except it’s too late...

A standalone, enemies-to-lovers fake relationship billionaire romance about mistakes, heartache, and second chances.


#lsteele #therebound #newrelease #enemiestolovers #fakerelationship #fakemarriage #billionaireromance #kindleunlimited #newbookalert #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions


No comments:

Post a Comment