Tuesday, May 30, 2023

NEW RELEASE: EVERY THOUGHT TAKEN BY PERSEPHONE AUTUMN

 






HOT NEW RELEASE



We are thrilled to celebrate EVERY THOUGHT TAKEN  by Persephone Autumn is NOW LIVE!



#1ClickHere:

Amazon: https://bit.ly/3MUzdEb



Her love brought me to life. It also broke my heart.

Far back as I can recall, not a day exists when I haven’t loved Helena Williams. In my younger years, my love for her was more familial or akin to friendship. But as the years passed, something changed between us. The unrequited love I had for my sister’s best friend was reciprocated. Like the seasons, our love fluctuated. Like the moon, some nights were dark and cold while others were bright and warm.

I loved her.

I love her.

Nine years ago, I broke in two. She said goodbye, and I tried to let her go. She moved on and I did unthinkable things.

With her gone, I fell apart. I let the darkness take over. Let myself drown. The dark was familiar. Comforting. Guaranteed. Constant.

But now, I am ready to breathe again.

#newbookalert #nowavailable #persephoneautumn #needtoreaditnow #contemporaryromance #booknerdigan #bookaholic #wildfiremarketingsolutions


No comments:

Post a Comment