Tuesday, May 9, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: TEMPTING LOVE (MOUNTAIN HAVEN) BY LEA COLL

 


 

NEW RELEASE



SPOTLIGHT TOUR

 

 

TEMPTING LOVE (MOUNTAIN HAVEN) BY LEA COLL

 

 

"From food for thought to depth of emotion, Tempting Love gets under the skin. Sam and Alice are a love story unlike any other." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

 

Release Date: May 9, 2023

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Accepting a nanny position seemed like a good way to escape my past. To prove I’d changed.

I never counted on Sam, my new boss. He’s trying to run his family’s contracting business and raise his daughter by himself. I want to ignore my attraction to him, but it’s impossible with us living in the same house. Maybe I haven’t come as far as I thought.

Until a midnight encounter changes everything. I discover he’s protective, caring, and his concern for me is the sexiest thing about him. But he’s also dangerous because he makes me think that anything’s possible. Even a future with him and Maggie.

Can I take a gamble with him and hope my past doesn’t catch up with the future I’m racing towards?

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Reserve your copy!

 

https://www.leacoll.com/tempting-love

 

 

 

REVIEWTEMPTING LOVE (MOUNTAIN HAVEN) BY LEA COLL

 

 Tempting Love (Mountain Haven #4)Tempting Love by Lea Coll

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


From food for thought to depth of emotion, Tempting Love gets under the skin. Coll dares to aim for the heart with intriguingly, empathetic characters and captivating life lessons that hit you right in the soul. Sam and Alice are a love story unlike any other.



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment