Tuesday, May 16, 2023

DEALS AND NEW RELEASES (AVAILABLE NOW)

 



 

 

 

 

HOT NEW RELEASE 

 

 

 

We are excited to celebrate ONE AND ONLY by Karla Sorensen is LIVE!

 

 


#1ClickHere https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW6HW3M6

Available in KU

 

TROPES:

sports romance

fake marriage

slow burn

single dad

grumpy/sunshine

big family

 

BLURB:

You are cordially invited to my fake wedding.
Marrying Beckett Coleman is the best idea I've had in years. I can grant my sick dad’s wish to walk one of his
daughters down the aisle, and Beckett has my help solving a custody situation with his daughter. Our plan is to
spend a year together, then part ways. Easy, especially since I'm not his type, and he's not mine either.
He’s too quiet and too serious. And while he’s distractingly gorgeous, he’s also my brother’s teammate. Beckett
is fake husband material, not the real deal. I just have to remember that.
Until I move in with him. Get to know him. Share a bed with him. Turns out, the line between fake and real isn't
just blurry, it's almost impossible to uphold when he looks at me the way he does.
This marriage is a whole lot more complicated than we bargained for. We’re threatening to destroy everything
we’ve built, something neither of us can risk.
Marrying Beckett might’ve been the best idea in years. But falling in love with him would be the worst.

#newbookalert #karlasorensen #oneandonly #sportsromance #fakemarriage #singledadromance #singledadtrope #singleparentromance #slowburn #grumpysunshine #mustread
#ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions

 

 

 

HOT NEW RELEASE

 

 

 

We are thrilled to celebrate SKATING THE BLUE LINE by Jocelyne Soto is NOW LIVE!

 

 

 

#1ClickHere:

Amazon: https://bit.ly/41tlzvu

 

Skating the Blue Line is also a Bookbub Deal today: https://bit.ly/3pyqtdx

 

My whole life, I have only dreamt of being one thing.

A ballerina.

From the age of three, I was obsessed with tutus, leotards, pointe shoes and everything that dancing had to offer.

After years of hard work, sweat and tears, I finally was able to make the dreams of the little girl in me come true.

Years later, I’m dancing for one of the most respected companies in the world, leaving out a dream and living the best life that I could have ever imagined.

Everything was going according to how I’d mapped it out.

Except…

I hadn’t mapped out two little blue lines skating into my life after a one night stand.

Now, there’s a possibility of me losing the dream I worked so hard to achieve.

And it’s all thanks to a professional hockey player with pretty eyes and a nice smile.

 

 

#newbookalert #nowavailable #jocelynesoto #needtoreaditnow #hockeyromance #booknerdigan #bookaholic #wildfiremarketingsolutions

 

 

 

HOT NEW RELEASE

 

 

 

We are excited to celebrate Protege King by Lisa Renee Jones is LIVE!

 

 

#1ClickHere

 https://www.lisareneejones.com/wall-street-empire.html#ProtegeKing

 

 

Damion West was the boy who stole my young heart and then broke it. That was a long time ago though and I’m not a girl susceptible to hot boys with big egos who just happen to kiss well anymore. Nor have I kept up with Damion West. Okay, I have. Everyone has. He's the heir to West Enterprises.

Everyone knows Damion West.
Just not like I do.
But that's another story better left untold.

It’s hard sometimes to remember that I’m no slouch myself. Confidence isn't exactly my forte but I fake it well. I’ve worked with my parents’ real estate firm catering to the rich and famous for years and I'm now one of the top agents in the country. Blue Enterprises is the name of our firm, which is also my name. Blue. Alana Blue. And now I'm on TV, the star of Selling in New York.

But every family has secrets. Damion's does and mine does as well.
That's why I have the TV show I didn't really want.
Nothing is real.
Except him. Damion. He's real. So is my past with him. But it's the past.

Then one day I get called to a meeting by the studio head, it's all very secretive.
Because it's not the studio at all, or actually, it is. Because his family owns everything.

That's right.
The meeting is with him. It's with Damion West.
And Lord help me, he's now sexier, and more arrogant than ever.

Also it turns out that what Damion wants from me isn't as simple as a real estate contract.
But it's a contract all right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions 




DEAL ALERT


ANNOUNCEMENT

Book 1 of The Chaos Duet by Drethi Anis is FREE TODAY

→ https://amzn.to/3Mz1woF



-Brother's best friend
-Age-gap
-Dubc0n
-Stalk3r
-Blackma!l
#DarkRomance #drethianis #ChaosSeries #freebook #booksale #bookboyfriendsdoitbetter

No comments:

Post a Comment