Friday, May 26, 2023

PREORDER ALERT: RECKLESS (CHESTNUT SPRINGS #4) BY ELSIE SILVER

 






 



✨ Internet "research" on Theo Silva is self care 


✨ Oh Elsie, you big TEASE 


This steamy, small town romance will be available for purchase on June 9th!



 

Pre-order your copy here: https://geni.us/getreckless



 

 

Pre-order your copy here: https://geni.us/getreckless

 


“How close are you to making it to the finals this year? After this time off, are you too far behind in points?”

His head tips down as he tries to get a good look at my face. “Tink, why does it sound like you know a thing or two about the WBRF?”

My lips curve up against his chest. “There may have been some Google research performed at one point or another.”

I feel the deep rumble in his chest. “So . . . internet stalking.”

“Research.”

“Right. Sure. That sounds far more academic, way less deranged.”

“I’m not deranged.”

“Is that why you were stalking me from behind the leg press today?”

Oh my god. Cringe.

“Shut up, Theo.”

“Saw a little flash of blonde hair and blue eyes from between all those metal machines. It was adorable. Are we going to call that research too?” I groan against his chest. “Smart, pretty, but not stealthy.”

I straighten. “New rule, you only train people who are less pretty than me.”

His eyes do a dramatic roll. “That’s everyone, Tink. You’ve ruined me. Don’t you get it? I only see you. You’ve got all my attention. Every last bit of it.”


********


“We’re like business partners.”

Business partners.

That term still makes me want to break something.

We are not that.

My grip is back on her chin, a little firmer this time, as I angle her face up to mine. “Winter,” I rasp. “I have sponsors. And agents. Doctors and trainers. Those are business relationships. You and I are a lot of things, but business partners is not one of them.”

She licks her lips—licks her fucking lips—gaze bouncing between my eyes while her hands grip the edge of the mattress.

“Why not? We could be.”

This woman never backs down. It’s fucking infuriating, and I love that about her.

“Because the things I dream about doing to you are horribly unprofessional.”

 

This steamy, small town romance will be available for purchase on June 9th!

Pre-order your copy here: https://geni.us/getreckless

 


✨Grumpy Sunshine

✨ Single Mom / Secret Baby
✨ Reformed Playboy
✨ He Falls First
✨ One Night Stand

 

 

 

 

 

The Elsie Silver Store 

Hosted and designed by Novel Grounds
fully licensed author approved designs

 

NOW LIVE

 

 

Link >> https://novelgrounds.com/collections/the-elsie-silver-shop

 

Design list

 

Hamilton Athletics 

Willa Grant Horse Rescue

Cowboy Hat Rule

The Railspur

Chestnut Springs

Wishing Well Ranch

Wishing Well Ranch Brand

World Bull Riding Federation tee

Calgary Grizzlies (Gervais #1)

 

 

 

 

 

 

#ElsieSilver #ChestnutSprings #SingleMom #SecretBaby #GrumpySunshine #CloseProximity #OneNightStand #HeFallsFirst #SmallTownRomance #SportsRomance #SlowBurn #GreatBanter #SpicyRomance #ContemporaryRomance #RomanceReader #Romance #Bookstagram #Booktok #RomanceRecommendation #teaser


No comments:

Post a Comment