Monday, September 16, 2024

BOOK BUZZ: RAGS TO ROYALS (ROYALS GONE ROGUE #3) BY ERIN NICOLLE

 


✨TEASER ALERT



RAGS TO ROYALS by @authorerinnicolle is coming October 2!

#PreOrderHere


Why you will love this book…
👑Modern Royals
🔥Royal/Commoner
💕Marriage of Convenience
🔥Single Mom
💕Reverse Grumpy Sunshine
🔥Reverse Age-Gap
💕"My Wife"
🔥He Falls First
👑Prince in hiding in a small town
🔥Dirty-talking Golden Retriever Hero
💕Blue Collar Heroine







A small-town single mom like me has no business believing in fairy tales.

But the very handsome, charming, dirty-talking prince (yes, seriously) I met nineteen months ago now has his fine ass and panty-melting grin planted on my front porch.

He’s been searching for me ever since I snuck out after our fantasy-filled weekend together.

And, dammit, that’s a little romantic.

Now that he’s found me, he wants to pick up where we left off.
Because he thinks he’s in love with me.

Oh, and because he needs to get out of the marriage, his grandfather, the king, has arranged for him.

But he’s in love with an illusion. I lied to him about everything except my first name.
The carefree, adventurous woman he burned up the sheets with for three days is actually a stressed-out mechanic back in my small hometown, raising a sassy fifteen-year-old daughter, and trying to make amends for my mean girl past. I just don’t think my grease-streaked work boots scream princess material.

Of course, he won’t take no for an answer.

Instead, he proposes a deal: I give him nineteen days and let him get to know the real me.
Then he’ll either be over me, go home and marry someone else.
Or I’ll walk down that aisle.

The thing is, can a girl who’s made all of my mistakes really go from rags to royal anywhere but in a storybook?

Rags to Royals is a modern royal romance with a feisty single mom, a golden retriever prince who falls first and hard, and lots of delicious dirty talk and spice on the page. It is the third book in the Royals Gone Rogue series, but can be read as a stand-alone.






✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review here: https://bit.ly/ragstoroyalssignup

#coverreveal #erinnicolle #royalromance #kindleunlimited #bookaholic #booktok #bookstagram @erinnicholasbooks @theauthor.agency




No comments:

Post a Comment