Tuesday, September 17, 2024

COMING SOON: SHATTERED DREAMS (DREAMS) BY NATASHA MADISON

 


✨TEASER ALERT 





SHATTERED DREAMS by @natashamauthor is coming October 18th! Grab it at your favorite book vendor as it will be exclusive to KU on release day! 

#PreOrderNow

https://books2read.com/ShatteredDreamsNM 

Why you will love this book…

💕Small Town

🖤Enemies to Lovers

🏘️Return to Hometown

❤️‍🩹Hurt/Comfort

💕Angsty

🐎Cowboy

🖤Forbidden

💔Grieving Lover

🔥Shared Pasts

❤️‍🩹Healing After Trauma

💕Sworn Off Relationships

💔Broken MMC/FMC





Charlie

It was supposed to be a regular day out. 

Three couples celebrating the last days of summer.

When tragedy struck.

I thought I was going to marry her.

Instead, I was burying her.

I blamed the world for my pain.

I buried it all.

I became a man I didn’t even recognize.


Autumn

In a blink of an eye, everything changed.

My best friend was gone, and I was responsible for it.

I may not have been driving the truck, but I didn’t stop it.

Escaping the town was the only thing I could do to survive the guilt.

I thought I was strong enough to go back.

I was wrong.

One look from him and I knew I wasn’t welcome.

But this is my home, and I wanted to come back.

One night turned into more. But at the end of the day, I know he’ll never love me.

Besides, we all have shattered dreams.

✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/shattereddreamssignup

#natashamadison #dreamseries #bookaholic #smalltownromance #spicyromance #bookstagram #booktok @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment