Thursday, September 5, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: ABOUT THAT ONE NIGHT (HAPPILY EVER AFTER MISHAPS) BY KENDALL HALE

 






✨NEW RELEASE


SPOTLIGHT TOUR




ABOUT THAT ONE NIGHT by @authorkendallhale #NowLive!


"Cluelessly, adorable. Hale brings the perfect blend of humor and heart to temptation. About that One Night is an accidentally in love masterpiece." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopelessly Romantic)


#ONE-CLICK 

https://a.co/d/0U5XRte 


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🔥Accidental Pregnancy

🔥Opposites Attract

🔥Frenemies-to-Lovers

🔥Grumpish/Sunshinish

🔥He falls First

🔥One Night Stand

🔥Texting Banter




Release Date: September 5, 2024

BLURB

She's a corporate lawyer; he's a carefree bodyguard. When their worlds collide, sparks fly in 'About That One Night'—a romantic comedy about opposites attracting in the most delightful way.

Life doesn't always go as planned, but sometimes, that's where the magic happens.

Enter Zoe Harper.


Let me tell you, life has a funny way of flipping you upside down when you least expect it.

Case in I’m currently packing up my life into cardboard boxes after leaving my long-term, commitment-phobic ex-boyfriend.

Just when I think things can’t get worse, I find myself at a destination wedding with a grumpy but ridiculously handsome bodyguard, Maximillian McCallister.

Max and I have always been he’s annoyingly charming, and I’m just trying to figure out my next move without losing my mind.

But one night, fueled by tequila and maybe a little bit of spite, we end up having the most incredible one-night stand. It changes everything.

Now I’m back in Boston, trying to figure out my new life with my meddling family, my stressful career, and stupidly hot Max popping up everywhere I go.

He’s infuriatingly perfect, and did I mention he’s my brother-in-law’s best friend? Yeah, it’s complicated. Even before factoring in the positive pregnancy test that flips my world upside down.




#BuyNow

https://a.co/d/0U5XRte 



REVIEWABOUT THAT ONE NIGHT (HAPPILY EVER AFTER MISHAPS) BY KENDALL HALE


About That One Night (Happily Ever Mishaps Book 3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An endearing introduction to a quirky, romance. Zoe and Max are cluelessly, adorable. Inconvenient attraction leads to undeniable, heartache. Kendall Hale brings the perfect blend of humor and heart to temptation. About that One Night is an accidentally in love masterpiece.


EXCERPT


“I’ll do and be anything you need me to be,” I say, reaching out to touch her hand. My voice is steadier than I feel. “Just tell me what’s happening.”

She scoffs, a bitter sound that doesn’t suit her. “Anything? I don’t even know what I need you to be.”

Fuck, that doesn’t sound good or reassuring. I lean forward, trying to bridge the gap between us. “Whatever it is, we’ll figure it out together, okay?”

“Max, I . . . I don’t know how to say this.” Her voice wavers, barely above a whisper. 

She bites her lower lip, worrying it between her teeth. Seconds stretch into an eternity. My palms grow damp as the seconds pass, pulse quickening.

“Just say it, Zoe.” I force a calm I don’t feel into my voice. “It’ll be perfectly fine.” I swallow hard, willing my face to remain neutral. “I’m here for you.”

 I’m really starting to freak out.

She presses her lips together, and then the words tumble out in a rush. “Max . . . I’m pregnant.”

My brow furrows, my mind struggling to catch up. “Pregnant?” The word feels foreign on my tongue. “As in, you’re having a baby?”

She nods, her eyes never leaving mine.

Why me? The question echoes in my head. She’s wanted this right? It was part of her plan after quitting the firm and starting her own. I don’t understand this meeting though.

Why tell me first?

“Yeah,” she says, a forced lightness in her tone. “A little souvenir from Fiji.”

I blink a couple of times, reeling from the five words she hurls at me like a bullet to the gut. I’ve been shot before but never felt like my world was ending. Not like right in this moment. 

The world tilts on its axis. My throat constricts, my mouth suddenly bone-dry. Fiji. Our trip. Liam and Audrey’s wedding. But that would mean . . .

“By the way,” she adds, her voice eerily calm, “the baby is yours.” 



Meet Kendall Hale:

Kendall Hale is a daydreamer and a bookworm with a dangerous addiction to chocolate and wine.


At night, she’s a fiery wordsmith with a penchant for creating romantic mayhem with a lot of heat. She believes in the power of laughter, love in its messiest form, and the magic of happily ever afters.


When she’s not crafting swoony, steamy stories, Kendall can be found at home with her family, including her adorable furry companions. She loves experimenting with new recipes, watching movies, and losing herself in her favorite books while music plays in the background.


Connect with Kendall Hale:

https://authorkendall.com 



#kendallhale #newrelease #kindleunlimited #availablenow #spicyromance #bookstagram #booktok @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment