Thursday, September 19, 2024

COMING SOON REVEAL: BOURBON HARMONY (BOURBON CANYON) BY WALKER ROSE

 


 




✨ TEASER ALERT 





BOURBON HARMONY by @walker_rose_books is coming October 17!

#PreOrderHere 

https://a.co/d/fhSSWm6


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

💕Single Dad

🔥Small Town

💕Second Chance

🔥Country Music Star

💕Forced Proximity




Blurb:

Rhys Kinkade was my everything. Then he was nothing. Now he’s the only thing that can save my career.

Fifteen years ago, I was eighteen and Nashville-bound. I thought Rhys would follow; he knew he wouldn’t. Now, I’m one album shy of headlining my own world tour and the words have dried up. Too much betrayal. Not enough fresh mountain air. It’s time to come home to Bourbon Canyon.

After Rhys plucks me off the side of the road in the middle of a thunderstorm, it’s clear the now-divorced single dad isn’t the boy I once loved. For one, his daughters don’t know he broke their favorite country singer’s heart after high school. For another, he’s grumpy. He stress bakes. And he can’t put space between us fast enough. And yet, one kiss later and I’m four songs deep into my new album.

With Rhys as inspiration, I can achieve my dream. But when it’s time to go, that’ll be the end of us. He’s never leaving Bourbon Canyon, while the whole world will be my stage. If he can’t set aside the past and see what’s waiting for us, then the biggest love of my life will be nothing but a bourbon harmony.





Pre-Order Link:

https://a.co/d/fhSSWm6



Meet Walker Rose:

Thanks for joining me for a cocktail and some girl talk. I live the dream in my own slice of paradise where I get to enjoy colorful sunsets from my rocking chair while I’m working. I have my very own romance hero with Mr. Rose and there’s more than a few little rose buds running around. A couple aren’t so little anymore! We keep things interesting with cats and a dog and the critters that roam though the yard (fingers crossed the mountain lions stay away).

 

Connect with Walker Rose:

https://walkerrosebooks.com 


# #walkerrose #kindleunlimited #smalltownromance #bookish #bookstagram #booktok @theauthor.agency







No comments:

Post a Comment