Tuesday, September 24, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: BUY A BOYFRIEND (THE ABBOTT BROTHERS #2) BY EVERLY ASHTON

 



NEW RELEASE



SPOTLIGHT TOUR




Buy A Boyfriend by Everly Ashton is now live! 


"Over the top, in your face, eat your heart out romance.  Buy a Boyfriend turns love into a roaring good time. From unbelievable to unpredictable, Travis and Isla make sure that irresistible shines through. Humor with the perfect dose of heart." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





It wasn’t my expectation to fall into bed with the woman who won me at the bachelor auction.

I was only doing my grandma a favor, not looking for more than a shared dinner with the winner. Then again, I wasn’t expecting someone as hot as Isla to be my date.

She makes it clear that she’s down for a night in the sheets but bolts, leaving me holding my junk—literally. Which I figure, in the end, is all fine and good because love burned me before, and I have no plans to repeat that soul-crushing heartbreak.

I took a much-needed vacation from the handyman business I own with my brothers, Rent A Husband, only to return to find out they’d hired Isla, making me her boss.

And now I have to see her every day, and it’s getting harder to pretend I’m not still drawn to her. But I burned that bridge the night she was briefly in my bed, and any lust she had for me has turned to hatred.

Which is for the best because she has a new boyfriend, which is all the motivation I need to stay away from her. Until it’s not.




Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Google Play! 

https://books2read.com/bab

Available exclusively in Kindle Unlimited on September 26th!

Audio Narrated by: Lee Samuels & Maxine Mitchell 

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3O5JGvH 



REVIEW: BUY A BOYFRIEND (THE ABBOTT BROTHERS #2) BY EVERLY ASHTON



Buy a Boyfriend (The Abbott Brothers #2)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Over the top, in your face, eat your heart out romance. Buy a Boyfriend turns love into a roaring good time. Ashton holds nothing back when it comes to delivering smiles. From unbelievable to unpredictable, Travis and Isla make sure that irresistible shines through. Humor with the perfect dose of heart.


@everly.ashton


#everlyashton #abbottbrothers #buyaboyfriend #grumpysunshine #bossemployee #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_




No comments:

Post a Comment