Thursday, September 12, 2024

TEASER THURSDAY: TENDER TEMPTATION BY KAYLENE WINTER

 


πŸ’œπŸ’œTEASER BLASTπŸ’œπŸ’œ


We are thrilled to share a teaser from TENDER TEMPTATION  by Kaylene Winter coming October 3!!




Why you want to read:


πŸ’œ Age-Gap
πŸ’œ Second Chances
πŸ’œ Insta-Love
πŸ’œ Forbidden Love
πŸ’œ Coming of Age
πŸ’œ Hidden Identity
πŸ’œ First love
πŸ’œ Virgin
πŸ’œ Hot Girl Summer
πŸ’œ Billionaire’s Daughter
πŸ’œ Construction Hero


Tender Temptation is a scorching tale of age-gap, insta-forbidden-love, hidden identities, coming of age, and second chances.


I’m a master at rebuilding structures, yet my own life is a constant work in progress. As the middle brother in a family of superstars, I've battled alcohol addiction and shoulder the hefty challenge of taking over the family business.


My world makes a seismic shift when I fall hard for Ivy Bright, a vibrant, enigmatic firecracker whose captivating energy makes me feel invincible.


Ivy is more than just a spark in my shadowed world—she’s a blaze. Her luminous presence ignites a clandestine desire in me that I can't resist. But Ivy harbors deep secrets and a tragic past that keeps her trapped in a life she never chose. Despite our undeniable chemistry, her decision to conceal her age and identity backfires spectacularly, threatening to unravel both our hearts.


Years later, will our rekindled passion withstand buried secrets that come to light, or will the truths of our past push us apart forever?


Add to your tbr here: https://bit.ly/3YmVD7a


Influencers sign up here: https://forms.gle/8NDLZhNcTSYAiuCh7


#kaylenewinter #comingsoon #agegap #secondchance #forbidden #newbookalert #mustread #needtoreaditnow #wildfiremarketingsolutions



No comments:

Post a Comment