Friday, July 31, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2026)

 





#NewRelease




IT'S RELEASE DAY....

HAPPY BOOK WEEK

A Very Grumpy Doctor by Shaw Hart is #nowavailable!


I hate going to the doctors, but that’s not my problem right now. It’s that the new physician in town won’t stop trying to make me his.

Alexi
I hate doctors.
Hate everything about going to see them.
The cold rooms, the stern faces, the way they act like they know your whole life because of a clipboard.
So when I got sick, I put it off as long as humanly possible, but my fever is getting worse, so I bite the bullet and drag my miserable butt into Wolf Valley Medical.
I’m prepared for a shot or some vile-tasting medicine.
What I wasn’t prepared for was Dr. Hugh Mercer.
Tall, broad, annoyingly handsome, and so grumpy he makes thunderstorms look cheerful.
He should’ve been intimidating, but instead he was almost…gentle.
For some reason, he looked at me like I was the most important thing he’d seen all day.
I had rushed out when we were done, but now every time I turn a corner, he’s there.
Checking on me.
Asking if I’m eating.
Offering to drive me home.
And I keep doing the only reasonable thing I can think of.
Running in the opposite direction.

Hugh
I’ve been a doctor for years.
I’ve met every kind of patient—nervous, stubborn, loud, angry, but nothing prepared me for Alexi.
She walked into my exam room with flushed cheeks, a runny nose, and enough attitude to take down an entire ER.
And I fell.
Hard.
She hates doctors, hates asking for help, and hates that I can read her fever from across the room, but I don’t care.
I care about her.
The woman who refuses to slow down even when she’s sick.
The woman who blushes every time I get too close.
The woman who keeps staring at me like I’m the one who needs medical attention.
Now I just have to figure out how to get her to stop running long enough to see the truth.
She doesn’t need a doctor.
She needs me.
And I’m not giving up on her or us.


REVIEWA VERY GRUMPY DOCTOR (WOLF VALLEY: GRUMPS) BY SHAW HART

A Very Grumpy Doctor (Wolf Valley: Grumps Book 16)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A spicy duet of hearts that's perfectly in tune with the soul. From sensory overload to emotional awakening, Hart puts all her cards on the table. Hugh and Alexi bring heat and heart full circle.









@authorshawhart

@1852media

#newrelease #nowlive #releaseboost #justreleased #romancenovel #ICYMI #RomanceBook #SpicyRomance #AlphaMale #GrumpySunshine 



#AudioAlert






🎧🎧 #WhispersyncBlitz 🎧🎧


Small Town Motorcycle Romance Fans, This one's for you!


Sun Up To Sun Down (Fallen Meadows Ranch, Book 1) by @janinebosco


Narrated by @harlow.wilde & @theosinclairnarrates

Published & Produced by @pinkflamingo_productions


⚠️Get the E-Book for $5.99 (or free in KU!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 



Audible US 🎧  https://adbl.co/4vQLJs6 


Featured on @the_flock_on_tour






Blurb

Welcome to Saddle Ridge, where life is hard and love is wild...

Maddox

I'm no stranger to hard work. I've got a family ranch that's on the brink of collapse, a grandfather whose health is fading, and a laundry list of other responsibilities that demand my constant attention.

Every sunrise brings a new fight. There's no time to worry about what might have been with the girl who got away.

But it seems I've avoided Amelia King for as long as I can.

One reckless ranch hand making trouble at her bar is more than I can afford. Her outlaw cousin and his gang of gearheads won't take kindly to the mess my man has made. So I swallow my pride and head into town to make things right.

The moment I spot her, she takes my breath away. Still gorgeous and igniting that familiar fire in my veins, just the sight of her brings back all of my memories. But before I can grab a broom or write a check for the damages, an unexpected phone call interrupts our chaotic reunion.

With my grandfather's legacy now on the line, I'm desperate to preserve it if it's the last thing I do. We're facing an enemy with a dangerous connection to Amelia of all people, and they're determined to stop me no matter who gets hurt in the process. As the stakes get higher, lives hang in the balance, so I do exactly what my sister begs me not to. Forming an alliance with the Fallen Demons Motorcycle Club could cost my family everything. But there's something more dangerous than going into business with the outlaws: admitting I'm in love with their vice president's cousin.








#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #SunUptoSunDownAudioTour #SmallTownMotorcycleRomance




#AudioAlert





🎧🎧 #WhispersyncBlitz 🎧🎧

Motorcycle Romance Fans, This one’s for you!

Property Of Shotgun (Kings Of Anarchy MC: New York, Book 1) by @janinebosco

Narrated by Clark Dawson & Emery Blake

Published & Produced by @pinkflamingo_productions


⚠️Get the E-Book for $5.99 (or free in KU!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 


Amazon US 📘 https://amzn.to/4ePLUhl


Audible US 🎧  https://adbl.co/4p8Fmhd 


Featured on @the_flock_on_tour




Blurb:

When anarchy reigns, nothing is truly forbidden.

From the time they were kids in Brooklyn, Shotgun knew he was meant to follow Irish everywhere. But living in the shadow of the man who got everything he ever wanted has tested the limits of Shotgun’s loyalty. So when Irish brutally meets his maker, Shotgun’s devotion shatters once and for all.

Stepping up to fill his fallen brother’s shoes, Shotgun accepts his new role as VP of the Kings of Anarchy MC. Then the first in a long line of betrayals begins as Shotgun finds himself drawn to Irish’s overwhelmed widow. Jade is the one woman Shotgun always wanted but could never have, and he can’t stand by and just watch as she and her children drown in their grief.

Heartache pulls Shotgun and Jade together quickly, their connection deepening as they cope with their shared loss. Soon neither can deny that beneath their sadness simmers the potential for a red hot passion. But defying the Kings’ code would be a costly mistake for both of them since Jade still belongs to Irish in the club’s eyes.

As Shotgun wrestles with the decision to face the wrath of his brothers, chaos erupts, and the new VP finds himself face-to-face with a deadly shot at revenge. But surviving means facing the demands of outlaw justice. Will Shotgun finally claim Jade or will their forbidden love also find its way to an early grave?






#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #PropertyofShotgunAudioTour #ForbiddenMotorcycleRomance



#AudioAlert


🎧 #WhispersyncBlitz 🎧





Small town, enemies to lovers romance Fans, This one’s for you!

Back to Home (Cameron Falls, Book 3) by @tc_matson

Narrated by @paganmcgrath & Michael Norman Johnson ( @thanatusnyx)

Published & Produced by @pinkflamingo_productions


⚠️Get the E-Book for $3.99 and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 


Amazon US 📘 https://amzn.to/44iG2Hr


Audible US 🎧  https://adbl.co/3SN0Sw6 


Featured on @the_flock_on_tour





Blurb:

I don’t go looking for trouble. It finds me.

Cash

Eight years ago, I left Cameron Falls a screwup.

Now I’m back a changed man and determined to right all my wrongs.

What I don’t expect is running into a challenging blue-eyed, smart-mouthed beauty.

She hates me. I’m intrigued by her.

Could be the scars. Could be the fire.

Hell, could be that sexy scowl she always seems to carry.

Either way, I’m going to infiltrate her heart and chase away the demons lurking in the dark.

Aubrey

My life in Cameron Falls has been a quiet one.

I’ve stayed to myself and focused on taking over the bakery.

That’s until the infuriating man who burned down my grandfather’s barn comes swaggering back into town.

One run-in and he sets his sights on me with the drive to fix what he destroyed.

What I don’t expect is to fall victim to his charming ways and good looks.

He’s just supposed to fix the porch.

Instead, he’s lighting up a dark path.

Sleeping with the enemy wasn’t part of the deal.

Neither was falling for him.

Warning: This book contains one infuriatingly sexy man. Ovaries may explode.





#PinkFlamingoProductions #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #BacktoHomeAudioTour #SmallTownEnemiestoLovers 



#ICYMI


#JustReleased




❤️‍🔥 Secret Relationship
❤️‍🔥 He Falls First
❤️‍🔥 Damsel In Distress
❤️‍🔥 Hand Necklaces
❤️‍🔥 Fighting Feelings
❤️‍🔥 Friends With Benefits



Security and Submission by @goldeniangel has everything you're looking for in a hot new summer read!

Binge it here 👇




At this rate, I’m more likely to be murdered than married…

I’ve been cursed for as long as I can remember. Every single man who dates me finds the woman of his dreams… she’s just not me. We break up, he gets married, and I find another reason to never date again.

Until I accidentally steal that damn dog.

What follows is a bizarre series of events that lands me in the lap of a man who sets my body on fire – and the crosshairs of another who’s willing to kill me to get what he wants.

As the danger grows, falling in love could be a deadly distraction, but the deeper I get, the more I realize happily-ever-after might be something worth fighting for after all.

I just have to survive long enough to get there.



#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #securityandsubmission #blackfoxsecuritydoms #romanticsuspense #contemporaryromance #eroticromance #bdsmromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

@1852media



#AudioAlert





🎧🎧 #WhispersyncBlitz 🎧🎧

Post Apocalyptic LitRPG Fans, This one’s for you!

Bloody Scraps (Warborn Part 7) by @jdglasscock

Narrated by Michael Norman Johnson (@thanatusnyx) & @cricketthenarrator

Published & Produced by @fireside_audio


⚠️Get the E-Book for $2.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 


Amazon US 📘 https://amzn.to/44T5enZ

Audible US 🎧 https://adbl.co/4eUuWhS


Featured on @the_flock_on_tour





Blurb:

PART SEVEN TO THE NEW SERIES BY THE AUTHOR OF NOCTURNE -- A RETIRED MASTER SERGEANT SUCKED INTO AN INTER-GALACTIC ARENA CALLED THE CRUCIBLE OF WAR, A MAN CHAINED BY THE PTSD OF DEATHS HE COMMITED IN A FIT OF MADNESS. AT HIS SIDE, HIS BEST FRIEND, HIS KID, HIS CANE CORSO, BOSE.

The fight is far from done. Who will live, who will die when the Weavers plans fall to ashes and the Skull and Bones enter the scrap. The Bloody Skull has made many mistakes but he refuses to see his child in all but name, the Blade, fall. Bogie is dying but he for the first time has family so he will die doing everything he can to help them. Jeb and Bose have their backs to the wall but it wasn’t the first time and it wouldn’t be the last. Humanity is arriving and he refuse to let some red lightning spewing Blood-Elf Bitch end his road.....

Will they survive? Will Bogie die? In what City will Humanity and Jeb’s soldiers land? And can he get to them in time?

Stay tuned. New Episodes every night. Brought to you by the Crucible of War Network 24/7, all your entertainment needs in one place. All hail the Great Galactic Empire!!




#FiresideAudio #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #BloodyScrapsAudioTour #ProgressivePostApocalypticLitRPG

No comments:

Post a Comment