Monday, July 27, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR MONDAY, JULY 27, 2026)

 



#NewRelease



IT'S RELEASE DAY ....


HAPPY BOOK WEEK 


#WideRelease


Westward (Ashford Creek #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan is now live ....


"Ryan pushes boundaries, breaks hearts and exposes the soul with haunting, honesty. Atlas and Elizabeth step out of the shadows and into the light." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



#AudioAlert



Narrated by Samantha Brentmoor & Gideon Frost

"Brentmoor and Frost put emotions to the ultimate test. Atlas and Elizabeth come alive with a seductive, rawness that breaks the senses wide open." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Release Date: July 27, 2026



Atlas Carter has it all.

One of the best careers in the NHL as a star goalie.

A family that sacrificed everything to get him where he is.

And a small town that praises him as their golden boy.

What he doesn’t have is the girl he left behind.

But when Atlas gets hurt and is forced to spend his recovery in Ashford Creek, he finally has a second chance.

Elizabeth loves her life—her small town, her family, and her job.

Only she knows she can’t love Atlas Carter.

They parted ways for a reason, and those who judge her from her town don’t need to know the truth. She knows what it feels like to have the town’s eyes on her when it comes to Atlas Carter. So when she finally gives in, she’s prepared for the heat.

At least that’s what they both tell themselves. Because the season is almost here and choices will have to be made.

Only they aren’t the only two forced to make a choice. Somebody doesn’t want Atlas to return…and small towns keep their secrets for a reason.

**Westward is right person, wrong time, hockey hero, small town romance in the Ashford Creek series featuring Atlas and Elizabeth. Each book can be listened to as a complete standalone. A HEA is guaranteed!**


#BuyHere: 

https://carrieannryan.com/books/westward/#order


REVIEW: WESTWARD (ASHFORD CREEK #3) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN

Westward (Ashford Creek, #3)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Audio Review: Westward (Ashford Creek #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan

Narrated by Samantha Brentmoor & Gideon Frost


Atlas and Elizabeth step out of the shadows and into the light. Brentmoor and Frost put emotions to the ultimate test. Atlas and Elizabeth come alive with a seductive, rawness that breaks the senses wide open. Ryan pushes boundaries, breaks hearts and exposes the soul with haunting, honesty. Westward speaks it's truth with a hint of an edge and a bundle of feeling.



#BookBuzz #NewRelease #AuthorCarrieAnnRyan #SeriesAlert #AshfordCreek #GideonFrostNarrator #SamanthaBrentmoorNarrator #MustReadRomance #Bookstagram #BookTok #BooksofInstagram



#JustReleased


NOW IN KU




A Hollywood heartbreaker. A small town. The girl he never should have left.

 

 𝘼 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 is HERE, and it is giving everything.

 

Book 2 in the Return to Richton series is #nowlive on eBook, paperback and audio.

"An irresistible combination ...Sweet temptation meets spicy romance ... Oliver and Kassie are what dreams are made of.  Unexpected, enduring and unforgettable..." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




#BuyNow

Amazon (Paperback): https://geni.us/ASimpleLovePB

📌 Add to your TBR: https://geni.us/ASimpleLoveGR

📖 Amazon (Ebook): https://geni.us/ASimpleLove

Audio: https://geni.us/ASimpleLoveAudio

Read Free with #KindleUnlimited Subscription 





Oliver Hart had it all — the fame, the roles, the life most people only dream about.

 

Except he never stopped thinking about Kassie.

 

Now he's back in Richton, and she's right there, and she still has no idea how much he never let go.

 

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥-𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

 






He left Richton to become a star. He's coming back to face the one he never forgot.

Oliver Hart
A well-known, leading Hollywood heartthrob is suddenly on the downslide.
Gossip and whispers of trouble follow him these days.
His latest project is yanked away, and a new role is offered to him.
One that sends him back home to the small town of Richton.
To the location of his greatest regret.
To where she is.

Kassie Brennan
The girl he once loved.
The one he left behind.
How will she react when she discovers he’s there?
Closer than either one of them realized?
Can the past stay in the past?
Or will their hearts decide their future?

Author’s Note: Get ready to fall all over again — for the Hollywood heartbreaker who never forgot the girl he left behind, and the woman still guarding the heart he once held. Small town. Big feelings. Second chances don't come easy — but some loves were always meant to find their way home.


 

#Excerpt

“Just being honest,” I insisted. “You said you liked honesty. And that was the most delicious pie I’ve ever had. And that mouth of—”


She whirled around, her eyes no longer soft. She glared at me. “Keep it to yourself. And no flirting, funny stuff, or innuendos, Oliver Wendall Hart. You hear me?”


She was gorgeous when she was annoyed. Her eyes flashed emerald, her cheeks rosy, and her voice lower than normal. But I knew when not to push. I widened my eyes in mock fear. “Oh, full name. No flirting, funny stuff, or teasing. Got it.”


“Good.” She turned to head to the door, but I caught it. A glimmer of a smile on her face. A smile she was trying to hide.


But I saw it.


And I could work with that.









#OneClickNow

Amazon (Paperback): https://geni.us/ASimpleLovePB

📌 Add to your TBR: https://geni.us/ASimpleLoveGR

📖 Amazon (Ebook): https://geni.us/ASimpleLove

Audio: https://geni.us/ASimpleLoveAudio

Read Free with #KindleUnlimited Subscription 



REVIEW: A SIMPLE LOVE (RETURN TO RICHTON) BY MELANIE MORELAND 

A Simple Love (Return to Richton)A Simple Love by Melanie Moreland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet temptation meets spicy romance with seductive results. Moreland peels back the layers of the heart to reveal the hope that resides within. Oliver and Kassie are what dreams are made of. Unexpected, enduring and unforgettable are an irresistible combination.

View all my reviews




START AT THE BEGINNING 


#SeriesAlert


#ReturnToRichton


A Simple Life is #nowavailable...








#Buy





@authormoreland

@morelandmelanie



#ReturnToRichton  #MelanieMoreland  #ASimpleLove #ASImpleLife #RomanceReads  #SecondChanceRomance

SmallTownRomance • HometownGirl • Bookstagram • ContemporaryRomance • RomanceReaders • HEA



#JustReleased





The Grump I Slept With (Braeburn Cliffs #2) by Leslie North is #NowLive!


 If you’ve been waiting for the next Braeburn Cliffs fix, this one delivers in all the right ways!


"North continues to raise the bar when it comes to captivating readers. From sassy wit to endearing emotion, temptation burns a little bit brighter." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)






Grab your copy  

 🩷 Amazon (Ebook) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0GXWQPMVR

   🩷 Amazon (Paperback) - www.amazon.com/dp/B0H873LBR2


#Preorder

The Grump I Got Stuck With - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0H6B751WX





The Hating Game meets Knocked Up—with a grumpy billionaire Scot, a fake relationship, and one very inconvenient pair of pink lines.

It was supposed to be one night.
A reckless, alcohol-fueled mistake with an arrogant, insufferable Scot who looked like he’d stepped out of a gladiator fantasy and into my bed.

No promises. No strings. No future.

Then two little pink lines flipped my world upside down.

Now, Locke Fraser— billionaire developer, professional menace, and father of my unborn child—is back in town. And not for me. He’s got big plans for the little plot of land I used to call home—bulldozing my past to build a five-star, ultra-luxury boutique hotel.

Hard pass.

Except my father has an even worse betrayal planned: selling the property to a corporation that wants to slap down a soul-sucking factory instead.

Suddenly Locke’s hotel is looking like the lesser evil.

And I hate that he knows it.

Enter Locke’s solution, delivered with that infuriatingly confident charm:
We fake a relationship.
Play the blissfully-in-love couple.
Convince my dad the hotel is the lesser evil.
Save the land.
Simple. Strategic. Definitely no feelings involved.

Except pretending to adore a man who can melt me with a single look—and make me want to throttle him the next—turns out to be dangerously convincing.

And the longer we play house, the blurrier the lines get.

Does Locke want me…
or just the land beneath my feet?

And when did I start caring enough to risk my heart finding out?


REVIEW: THE GRUMP I SLEPT WITH (BRAEBURN CLIFFS #2) BY LESLIE NORTH

The Grump I Slept With: A Grumpy Sunshine Billionaire Romance (Braeburn Cliffs Book 2)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

North continues to raise the bar when it comes to captivating readers. From sassy wit to endearing emotion, temptation burns a little bit brighter. The Grump I Slept With brings chaos and heart. Clueless becomes irresistible with it's sweet and spicy, flair.



Grab your copy  

 🩷 Amazon (Ebook) - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0GXWQPMVR

   🩷 Amazon (Paperback) - www.amazon.com/dp/B0H873LBR2


#Preorder

The Grump I Got Stuck With - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0H6B751WX

#NewRelease #AuthorLeslieNorth #BraeburnCliffs #RomCom #BooksofInstagram #BookTok




#ForaLimitedTime


#NewRelease




💋AVAILABLE ON MOST RETAILERS 💋

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟓) by USA Today bestselling author Layla Hagen is live on Apple, Nook, Kobo & Audible!


  "A pocketful of sunshine becomes an unforgettable temptation. Love is the spotlight that guides the way within every Layla Hagen novel." (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



#AudioAlert


Narrated by JF Harding & Stella Hunter



1-CLICK TODAY ➡️

Apple: https://laylahagen.com/recklesskissesapple

BN: https://laylahagen.com/recklesskissesbn

Kobo: https://laylahagen.com/recklesskisseskobo

Releases on Amazon and moving to KU on July 31st! ➡️

https://laylahagen.com/recklesskisses

What to expect:

💋Friends to lovers

💋Billionaire hero

💋Forced proximity

💋One hotel room





Blurb:

I‘m Knox Sterling. Self-made billionaire. Playboy.

My whole life, I’ve chased women, thrills, and anything that keeps things uncomplicated.

Commitment? Not my style.

Except for Amy. My best friend is the only woman who’s ever been completely off-limits. She’s the one person who’s kept me grounded since the days when my bank account barely covered rent.

The one woman I’ve secretly wanted for years… but never touched.

But after a minor car crash reminds me how quickly life can change, waiting suddenly feels like the worst mistake.

So when Amy asks me to chaperone a school field trip and inspire her students with stories from my career, I say yes without hesitation. Any excuse to spend more time with her.

But the trip doesn’t go as planned. A freak accident leaves us stranded in a small town overnight.

Just the two of us.

One hotel room.

Years of tension finally snapping.

One reckless kiss turns into an unforgettable night.

Falling for my best friend might be the most dangerous move I’ve ever made…

But once I have her in my bed, there’s no way I’m letting her walk away.

Add to 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/249570406-reckless-kisses

Find more books by Layla Hagen here: laylahagen.com


@laylahagen_author

 @wordsmithpublicity

#recklesskisses #LaylaHagen #Billionaireromance #newrelease #Spicybooks



#JustReleased


Billionaire Unbroken: Asher (The Billionaires Obsession: The Montana Billionaires) by J. S. Scott is #NowLive.


"Asher has claimed my heart. Scott keeps the heart racing and the senses on a high alert. Billionaire Unbroken puts the soul on full display with a rawness that makes itself hard to forget." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Release Date: July 24, 2026


Does Asher Remington really deserve the reputation of a surly beast who murdered his father?
The first time I met Asher Remington, I thought he was a self-centered, uber-wealthy jerk who cared about no one but himself.
I thought he deserved the horrible reputation he had with some of the townspeople in Crystal Fork, Montana.
Unfortunately, he also had an available job that I desperately needed. Employment that would put me in close quarters with Asher almost every day.
I told myself I could deal with his obnoxiousness and his uncivil behavior. And so I probably could have...if he’d continued to act like an egotistical beast.
It didn’t take long for me to realize that there was so much more to Asher Remington than what people could see on the surface. The man had his reasons for being standoffish, and the more I learned about Asher, the more I was drawn to him.
I knew that getting closer to him was dangerous, but it was a compulsion that I couldn’t seem to control.
The chemistry between us was electric-a white-hot attraction that threatened to consume me.
But I’d promised myself I’d never be vulnerable again, and giving in to a temptation like Asher Remington was terrifying for me.
We were both injured by our painful pasts.
And what would happen if I revealed all of my dark secrets?
Was it really possible for two very wounded people to heal each other’s souls, or was I about to end up with the biggest heartache of my life? 

Note: This book is part of the Montana sub-series of The Billionaire’s Obsession. For maximum reading pleasure it’s better to read the Montana books in order starting with Kaleb’s book.



Goodreads



#BuyNow







REVIEW: BILLIONAIRE UNBROKEN: ASHER (THE BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION; MONTANA BILLIONAIRES) BY J.S. SCOTT

Billionaire Unbroken ~ Asher (Montana Billionaires #5) (The Billionaire's Obsession Book 24)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been a fan of The Billionaire's Obsession series from the beginning, but it's Asher who has claimed my heart. From the heat of attraction to emotion of romance, Scott keeps the heart racing and the senses on a high alert. Sierra and Asher prove complicated can be a beautiful thing. Billionaire Unbroken puts the soul on full display with a rawness that makes itself hard to forget.



#NewRelease #AuthorJSScott #BillionaireRomance #BillionaireObsession #smalltownromance #bookstagram #grumpysunshine #protectivealpha #hefallsfirst  #romancebook #romancebookstagram



#JustReleased




What you will find inside this book:


Single Mom


Secret Baby


Golden Retriever Hero (with wounds!)


Excessive Banter


Yearning


He Falls First 


"Get it out of our system"


Secret Relationship


Found Family


Small Town



Release Date: July 24, 2026



Two pink lines on a stick. Not the ideal way to end a work conference. Neither is what happens when I break the news to the guy I spent the night of my life with: our email chain goes silent.


The worst part? I should have known better. I’ve been here before, and have a perpetually pissed-off 15-year-old son to prove it.

I’m pissed off too. But I’m also not the naive 20-year-old apprentice I once was. I’m a master electrician and seasoned single mom. This will be the do-over I always wanted, no man required—or permitted in my life. Ever again.

Then I collide with one on the sidewalk. He’s gracious enough, but when he turns around and those achingly familiar ice-blue eyes meet mine, my stomach hits the pavement.

Sam is as handsome as I remember. But the smile that made me reel that night is nowhere to be seen as he takes in the ten-month-old in my stroller—and sees his own eyes staring back at him.

But between his shock, a new limp, and that happy-go-lucky demeanour I remember nowhere to be seen, my anger fizzles. It turns out Sam didn’t fall off the face of the earth. He nearly died right after that conference.

While at first Sam’s feelings about being a dad are complicated. It’s not long before he’s knocking on my door, determined to be a part of his son’s life.

We start with simple park dates and neighborhood walks. But soon Sam’s everywhere—fixing holes, doing bedtime, and bonding with both my boys. Worse, he looks at me like being a single mom is a super-power, not a curse.

And like he remembers the wild sparks from our night together as vividly as I do.

But when I realize Sam hasn’t just fallen for my kids, but for me too, the electric fence I rigged around my heart starts to short out. Sam’s all in. And this family we’ve made is better than anything I ever dared dream of. So why do I suddenly feel like running scared?




#OneClick: http://mybook.to/sparked

Read Free with KindleUnlimited Subscription


REVIEW: SPARKED (HEARTBREAKER TRADES) BY CLAIRE WILDER

Sparked (Heartbreaker Trades, #3)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From laugh riot to heartbreaker, Wilder turns emotions upside down. Sassy finds it's sweet spot within an irony that is hard to resist. Smartly written and seductively enjoyable, Ellie and Sam give the heart a reason to smile.


#NewRelease #AuthorClaireWilder #SeriesAlert #HeartbreakerTrades #MustRead #kindleunlimited #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #LunaLiteraryManagement




#JustReleased



𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆! 

KNIGHTS LIKE THESE (OFF THE ICE) is available now in Kindle Unlimited! 🩰🏒


"Sugar and spice join forces to set off flames of the heart. Ryan brings the flavor to a feast of the senses that leaves it's mark on the soul." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#OneClick

https://amzn.to/4nH9QGy

Read Free with #KindleUnlimited Subscription 




🏒 Childhood Best Friends

❤️ Single Dad

👶 Chaos Twins

✨ Slow Burn

😭 He Falls... Hard.






He was my first kiss. My first everything. And then he married someone else.


I've been in love with Archer Lockwood since I was fourteen years old. I've never told him. I stood at his wedding, held his newborn twins in the hospital, and cried in my car afterward. I smiled through every moment that should have been mine—because that's what best friends do.


Now Archer is divorced, overwhelmed, and raising two three-year-olds alone during an NHL season. When he calls for help, I pack a suitcase and fly to New York.


The plan was simple: help with the kids, keep my distance, and don't fall in love.

The plan lasted about seventy-two hours.


Because his twins have me wrapped around their fingers. His house feels like home. And he keeps looking at me like he's finally seeing something he missed.


I've waited years for Archer to look at me like that.


I just wasn't ready for what happens when he finally does.


#BuyNow!! 🩰🏒

https://amzn.to/4nH9QGy

Read Free with #KindleUnlimited Subscription 


REVIEW: KNIGHTS LIKE THESE (OFF THE ICE) BY KENDALL RYAN 

Knights Like These (Off the Ice #3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sugar and spice join forces to set off flames of the heart. Ryan brings the flavor to a feast of the senses that leaves it's mark on the soul. Instant attraction flirts with emotions with haunting presence and irresistible characters that will leave you in stitches.






#Excerpt


“I haven’t been with anyone in over two years, and I’m, uh—” He exhales hard through his nose when I roll my hips. “I’m trying to be a gentleman about this.”


“How’s that going?”


“Badly.”


I laugh against his mouth, and he pulls me closer...


#BookBuzz #AuthorKendallRyan #BuyNow #SeriesAlert #OffTheIce  #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok




#JustReleased




Friends to Lovers ✔️
Single mom on the run ✔️
Protective alpha hero ✔️
Childhood crush to lovers ✔️
Widow with secrets ✔️
Small town with big danger ✔️
Touch her & die vibes ✔️
Found family ✔️


Changing Echoes by @hayleighdavisbooks is now live!!


Read it free with KindleUnlimited here 👇


I came back to Braeden Creek to protect my children and outrun the secrets my late husband left behind. Falling for the town’s protective police chief was never part of the plan. But when danger closes in and buried lies resurface, Declan Kinley becomes the one man I can’t stay away from. And the one person willing to risk everything to keep us safe.

Changing Echoes is the third standalone romance in the Braeden Creek series, where small-town charm collides with deadly secrets and second chances. Featuring a widowed, single mom heroine, mystery-driven suspense, swoony domestic moments, and a hero willing to stand between her family and any threat, this emotional romantic suspense delivers heart, tension, and high-stakes twists.



#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #changingechoes #braedencreek #romancenovels #romancebooks #smalltownromance #romanticsuspense #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

@1852media 



#JustReleased





THE CLUB WAS HER SAFETY... NOW HER LIFE IS AT RISK.


Dangerous Obsession by @maddietaylorauthor is here and it's FREE to read with a KindleUnlimited subscription!



He swore he'd never love again—until she became the target.


Leland Hale learned long ago what love costs. After losing his partner in the line of duty, he swore he'd never risk that pain again—no attachments, no futures, no promises he couldn't keep. His work is dangerous, and his world is deadly. Getting close to anyone only paints a target on their back.

Julia never meant to fall for a man who would never be hers, but the pull she feels toward Leland is fierce. Every touch leaves her breathless. Their chemistry is impossible to resist. So when Leland draws a hard line between them, insisting she deserves more than he can give, Julia refuses to settle and walks away - from the club, from Leland, and from the safety she didn't realize she had.

As women begin disappearing from Miami's public club scene—and one turns up dead—the Devlin team starts hunting a predator they don't yet understand. But once they identify the common threads between each of his victims, a chilling realization hits Leland. Julia fits the profile.

Now the woman he tried to protect has become the killer's perfect target. And the only way to keep her safe is breaking the vow that has ruled his life for years. Because losing Julia isn't a risk that Leland is willing to take.



Get it here 👇

#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #romanticsuspense #bdsmromance #darkrefuge #dangerousobsession #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram

@1852media



#JustReleased






📘NOW AVAILABLE📘



It’s Here - MMA Romantic Comedy fans get your copy now



Knock-Down, Drag-Out Dirty (Sin City, Book 1) by @ryleedare


Published by @flockpublishing



Amazon US: https://amzn.to/4wmGWPR


Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3R0pjFr


B&N: https://bit.ly/4vHNg2Q



Find it on Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4tuj9uC



Featured on @the_flock_on_tour



Blurb: 


No stranger to pain, Torin “The Tornado” Correy had been hit by the best and never once tapped out. Yet, a little wisp of a thing accomplished that impossible feat with nothing but a strappy pink shoe. Like a Cinderella from a ball for the criminally insane, she fled the instant Big Ben struck midnight—leaving her weapon behind.



Have you ever heard the phrase, “It was love at first sight?” Yeah, that doesn’t really apply here since for Diem and Tor, it was lust at first fight.




#NewRelease #FlockPublishing #TheFlockonTour #HumanStoriesOnly #KnockDownDragOutDirtyBookTour #MMA #RomanticComedy

No comments:

Post a Comment