#ICYMI
#AudioAlert
🎧NEW AUDIO RELEASE
📚Single Desire (Single Dads of Dragonfly Lake #6) by Amy Knupp
🎤Dual Narration Performed by Willa Jaymes & Lee Samuels
▶️Grab this sweet small town romance now: https://www.amyknuppbooks.com/products/single-desire-audiobook
He’s a single dad in over his head. She’s his best friend who moves in to help…
Anna
Loving Kemp has always been my secret. Safe. One-sided. Controlled.
Until now.
Helping him means stepping into his world—into forced proximity, quiet moments, and a life that feels dangerously like mine.
The more time we spend together, the harder it is to pretend I don’t want more.
Because this isn’t just a crush anymore. It’s everything.
And if he doesn’t feel the same… I could lose the one person I can’t live without.
REVIEW: SINGLE DESIRE (SINGLE DADS OF DRAGONFLY LAKE #6) BY AMY KNUPP

@amyknupp @willajaymesnarrator @leesamuelsvoice @audiblyaddicted @earcandypromos
#smalltownromance #newaudiobook #amyknuppbooks #singledadromance #audiobooksofinstagram
#NewRelease
HAPPY BOOK WEEK
Wolf Valley Grumps by Shaw Hart is available now!
Available on All Platforms
until love finds them anyway.
This binge-worthy romance collection is packed
with grumpy/sunshine, forced proximity, protective heroes,
and curvy heroines who refuse to let these rugged men stay
lonely for long.
They swear they don't want love, but in Wolf Valley?
The grumps always fall first.
Books in this collection include:
A Very Grumpy Ranger
A Very Grumpy Navy SEAL
A Very Grumpy Roommate
A Very Grumpy Mechanic
@authorshawhart
@1852media
#romancenovel #ShawHart #InstaLove
#DealAlert
🔥 SEXY, SUSPENSEFUL BDSM ROMANCE SALE 🔥
For a limited time, grab a copy of Danger & Dominance by Golden Angel Romances on the platform of your choice for FREE!!
🔗 https://geni.us/DangerandDominance
Never get involved with a client.
For years, that’s the code I’ve lived by. Keeping my work and private life separate, never muddying the waters.
Then again, I’ve never met a temptation like Cassidy Simone.
Beautiful, broken Cassidy. Staring up at me with those wide, haunted eyes. From the first moment I see her, all I can think is… Mine.
Every moment with her is agony, fighting the temptation to touch her, to taste her.
To claim her.
And when it becomes clear that the threat to Cassidy’s safety is closer than we realized, I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her safe.
Even if it means breaking all of my own rules.
#sale #saleblast #booksale #discountbooks #freebooks #freedownloads #free #romanticsuspense #contemporaryromance #bdsmromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
About the Author:
Golden Angel is a USA Today best-selling author and self-described bibliophile with a "kinky" bent who loves to write stories for the characters in her head. If she didn't get them out, she's pretty sure she'd go just a little crazy.
She is happily married, old enough to know better but still too young to care, and a big fan of happily-ever-afters, strong heroes and heroines, and sizzling chemistry.
When she's not writing, she can often be found on the couch reading, in front of her sewing machine making a new cosplay, hanging out with her friends, or wandering the Maryland Renaissance Fair.
Find Her Online!
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2DplX3X
BookBub: http://bit.ly/2G68e3O
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2Ds7c0e
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2rt4rdL
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2CkqiqZ
TikTok: https://bit.ly/3sJhOod
Twitter: https://bit.ly/37RSd1B
Website: http://www.goldenangelromance.com
@goldeniangel
@1852media
#AudioAlert
🎧🎧 Whispersync Blitz 🎧🎧
Urban Fantasy Action & Adventure Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!
Blood Grove (The Seven Hungers, Book 3) by @morganquaid
Narrated by Michael Norman Johnson (@thanatusnyx)
Published & Produced by @fireside_audio
⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49!
Amazon US 📘 https://amzn.to/4grwLUP
Audible US 🎧 https://adbl.co/4vk6zPA
Featured on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb
“I have not come to bring war, but to gift eternity.”
An enigmatic figure emerges into the Hallowed World, promising a gift of unfathomable worth to the people of earth. Crown sorcerer, Ambrose Drake must negotiate terms with this peaceful invader, but Drake and his companions soon find themselves drawn into a warped reality from which there seems no escape.
Coupled with this external threat, Drake fights a losing battle with the demonic sovereign housed in his mind, a battle whose outcome may well determine the fate of the Hallowed World.
Blood Grove, the third book in The Seven Hungers series, is a fast-paced, urban fantasy thriller with horror elements throughout. Perfect for fans of Brad Magnarella, Shayne Silvers, and M. D. Massy.
#FiresideAudio #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #BloodGroveAudioTour #UrbanFantasyActionAdventure
SHE'S STARRING IN HER OWN HGTV SHOW... FOR HELL 🔥
Read Demons and Drywall by @author_brendatrim today!
Surviving Hell should've earned me a vacation. Instead, I got a drywall job that might actually kill me.
I need rest, time to heal, and a chance to process the fact that what I did down there should have killed me three times over.
Instead, I'm accepting a drywall contract for a creaky Victorian basement. Why? Because I’m broke and the pay is obscene.
It’s supposed to be simple. Hang drywall. Supervise Zane. Collect my paycheck. Prove I'm still functional. But the basement has protection wards carved into the foundation—old ones that make my skin prickle. Then again, half the houses on Saltcliff Island are drenched in weird magic. That's why I moved here.
Turns out those wards are a prison, and I need to learn to trust my instincts implicitly.
The demon locked inside quickly figures out I'm related to the woman who trapped him seventy years ago.
He's powerful. Angry. And draining my already damaged magic the minute I walk through the door. Now he’s getting stronger while my core splinters further...
🔗 https://geni.us/DemonsDrywall
#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #kindleunlimited #pwf #midlifefiction #paranormalwomensfiction #womensmidlifefiction #urbanfantasy #supernaturalfiction #fortyfiredandfightingdemons #demonsanddrywall #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
@1852media
#AudioAlert
🎧🎧 Release Blitz 🎧🎧
Post Apocalyptic LitRPG Fans, This one’s for you!
Bloody Scraps (Warborn Part 7) by @jdglasscock
Narrated by Michael Norman Johnson (@thanatusnyx) & @cricketthenarrator
Published & Produced by @fireside_audio
Audible US 🎧 https://adbl.co/4eUuWhS
Audible UK 🎧 https://adbl.co/4vnFcnT
Featured on @the_flock_on_tour
Blurb:
PART SEVEN TO THE NEW SERIES BY THE AUTHOR OF NOCTURNE -- A RETIRED MASTER SERGEANT SUCKED INTO AN INTER-GALACTIC ARENA CALLED THE CRUCIBLE OF WAR, A MAN CHAINED BY THE PTSD OF DEATHS HE COMMITED IN A FIT OF MADNESS. AT HIS SIDE, HIS BEST FRIEND, HIS KID, HIS CANE CORSO, BOSE.
The fight is far from done. Who will live, who will die when the Weavers plans fall to ashes and the Skull and Bones enter the scrap. The Bloody Skull has made many mistakes but he refuses to see his child in all but name, the Blade, fall. Bogie is dying but he for the first time has family so he will die doing everything he can to help them. Jeb and Bose have their backs to the wall but it wasn’t the first time and it wouldn’t be the last. Humanity is arriving and he refuse to let some red lightning spewing Blood-Elf Bitch end his road.....
Will they survive? Will Bogie die? In what City will Humanity and Jeb’s soldiers land? And can he get to them in time?
Stay tuned. New Episodes every night. Brought to you by the Crucible of War Network 24/7, all your entertainment needs in one place. All hail the Great Galactic Empire!!
#FiresideAudio #TheFlockonTour #HumanVoiceOnly #BloodyScrapsAudioTour #ProgressivePostApocalypticLitRPG
%20Single%20Desire.png)
.jpg)

.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment