๐ #Teaser ๐
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐ (๐๐ก๐ ๐๐ญ๐๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ซ๐ฌ #๐) by USA Today bestselling author Layla Hagen releases on July 31st! Check out this gorgeous teaser!
PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST!
https://laylahagen.com/recklesskisses
๐Links in bio @laylahagen_author
๐๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ง๐๐๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐๐ฉ: https://forms.gle/rBAjX4kLxgC1TvMb7
Cover Designer: Uplifting Designs
#AudioAlert
Narrated by JF Harding & Stella Hunter
What to expect:
๐Friends to lovers
๐Billionaire hero
๐Forced proximity
Blurb:
I‘m Knox Sterling. Self-made billionaire. Playboy.
My whole life, I’ve chased women, thrills, and anything that keeps things uncomplicated.
Commitment? Not my style.
Except for Amy.
My best friend is the only woman who’s ever been completely off-limits. She’s the one person who’s kept me grounded since the days when my bank account barely covered rent.
The one woman I’ve secretly wanted for years… but never touched.
But after a minor car crash reminds me how quickly life can change, waiting suddenly feels like the worst mistake.
So when Amy asks me to chaperone a school field trip and inspire her students with stories from my career, I say yes without hesitation. Any excuse to spend more time with her.
But the trip doesn’t go as planned. A freak accident leaves us stranded in a small town overnight.
Just the two of us.
One hotel room.
Years of tension finally snapping.
One reckless kiss turns into an unforgettable night.
Falling for my best friend might be the most dangerous move I’ve ever made…
But once I have her in my bed, there’s no way I’m letting her walk away.
REVIEW: RECKLESS KISSES (STERLING BROTHERS #5) BY LAYLA HAGEN

Add to ๐ฎ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/249570406-reckless-kisses
Find more books by Layla Hagen here: LaylaHagenbooks
*****
#DealAlert
๐ฅ ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME! ๐ฅ
USA Today bestseller, ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐, has a brand new look, and to celebrate is on sale for $.99!!!
๐บ๐ธ Amazon US: https://laylahagen.com/witheringhopeus
๐ฌ๐ง Amazon UK: https://laylahagen.com/witheringhopeuk
๐จ๐ฆ Amazon CA: https://laylahagen.com/witheringhopeca
๐ฆ๐บ Amazon AU: https://laylahagen.com/witheringhopeau
๐งAlso available with Audible Plus: https://laylahagen.com/witheringhopeaudible
What to expect:
๐ฅ Survival Romance/Plane Crash Survival
๐ฅ Stranded Together/Forced Proximity
๐ฅ Slow Burn
๐ฅ Protector Hero
๐ฅ Emotional Healing
๐ฅ Life-or-Death Stakes
๐ฅ He Falls First
๐ฅ Found Family
๐ฅ Happily Ever After
Blurb:
A plane crash. A fight for survival. A love that changes everything.
Withering Hope is the unforgettable story of a man who desperately needs hope and the woman who teaches him how to love again.
When Aimee boards a private jet bound for Brazil, she's counting down the minutes to the life she's always wanted.
Then the plane crashes.
Stranded deep in the Amazon rainforest, far from civilization and surrounded by dangers at every turn, her only ally is Tristan—the pilot who risked everything to save her life.
With rescue nowhere in sight, survival becomes their only goal.
Days turn into weeks.
Hope begins to fade.
Yet in the heart of the jungle, where every sunrise feels like a victory and every tomorrow is uncertain, something unexpected begins to grow between them.
As they battle hunger, fear, and the ghosts of their pasts, Aimee and Tristan discover a connection neither of them saw coming—one that gives them the strength to keep going when everything else is slipping away.
But some journeys leave you forever changed.
And some people become impossible to forget.
A breathtaking survival romance about hope, healing, and finding light in the darkest of places.
#Teaser
#CoverReveal
Laura Pavlov has revealed the cover for One Step Closer!
Releasing: December 8, 2026
Cover Designer: Hang Le
Photographer: Regina Wamba
From USA Today bestselling author Laura Pavlov comes a searingly warm and witty romance between an NFL player looking for a second chance and the innkeeper who gives him one.
With a championship loss under his belt and an ex-girlfriend’s bad press on his heels, quarterback Maverick Storm just needs to lie low.
He escapes to Peachtree to lick his wounds and reevaluate his life.
But the owner of the local inn soon puts his heart in a twist.
Hazel Adams isn’t one to make rash decisions—with her inn or her emotions.
Seeing your ex-boyfriend and former best friend together does something to a person, though.
And kissing a sexy stranger turns out to be Hazel’s something.
That kiss inspires Hazel and Maverick to try fake dating as a temporary fix for all their problems.
But when the paparazzi catches wind of the unexpected romance, they’re in for a more long-term arrangement.
As they grow closer, their guards begin to come down.
But with their lifestyles at odds and their hearts at stake, they’ll have to decide whether to make their connection real—or keep pretending it’s not.
Pre-order your copy today!
Ebook: https://geni.us/OneStepCloserEbook
Paperback: https://amzn.to/4w28YQ0
Audiobook: Coming Soon
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4pjnArS
@laurapavlovauthor
#LauraPavlov #PeachtreeLane #SportsRomance #SmallTownRomance @amazonpublishing #Valentineprlm @valentine_pr_
NOW IN KU
Release date: July 14, 2026
Ebook, Audiobook, Paperback
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4tPcWKT
Amazon UK: https://bit.ly/4cOFbDn
Amazon AU: https://bit.ly/4d7Y7Mh
Amazon CA: https://bit.ly/4uknvp0
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3OY6su0
#AudioAlert
Narrated by Savannah Peachwood and Connor Crais
Tropes:
Second Chance
High School Sweetheart
Ex-Military Hero
First Love
Emotional Healing
Small Town
Blue Collar
Moran Sisters Series
NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Kaylee Ryan brings you a new standalone series surrounding the Moran Sisters of Magnolia Ridge, Tennessee.
The Moran Sisters Series is a collection of interconnected small-town romances about love, loss, and the pull of coming home, and the people who make it impossible to leave. From the fiercely loyal older sister who swore off love, to the free spirit running from her past, the quiet heart who’s always lingered on the sidelines, and the firecracker who masks fear with laughter, each sister is about to fall hard for the last man she ever expected.
Four books:
1 - Trying Not to Love You
2 - Trying Not to Need You
3 - Trying Not to Kiss You
Blurb:
NYT and USA Today Bestselling author Kaylee Ryan brings you a new standalone series set in a small town, surrounding four sisters. Trying Not to Love You is a small-town, second-chance, first-love, ex-military romance.
Ellison
Copeland James was my first love, my first heartbreak, my first everything.
Then he left without explanation, and never came back.
My sisters and our closest friends helped me pick up the pieces, but my heart hasn’t been whole since the day he walked out of Magnolia Ridge.
I’ve learned to live with what could have been… until his mother’s illness brings him back to our small town. He’s older, harder, and more magnetic than I remember.
He’s a man now. The man I learned to live without. And yet, he’s back, stirring everything I thought I’d buried, making my world feel unsteady.
Because loving him nearly destroyed me… and now, I’m still trying not to love him.
Copeland
I left Magnolia Ridge with nothing but a duffel bag and a decision.
I told myself joining the Marines was the right choice. That loving her meant protecting her, and this was the way to do it.
I was wrong.
Now I’m back, years later, and she’s just as breathtaking as the day I left. All these years, I imagined she’d have moved on, married someone else, but she’s still single, and in my heart, she’s still mine.
But Ellison doesn’t see me the way I see her, not anymore. All I find in her eyes is the wound I left behind. The one that never healed.
I didn’t fight for us back then, but I’ve learned. Now I’m ready for battle, fighting for what we could be while she tries not to love me.
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4tPcWKT
Amazon UK: https://bit.ly/4cOFbDn
Amazon AU: https://bit.ly/4d7Y7Mh
Amazon CA: https://bit.ly/4uknvp0
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3OY6su0
#KindleMonthlyDeal
Southern Pleasure (Southern Hearts #1) by Kaylee Ryan is on #sale for $2.49 for the entire month of July!
#OneClick
Amazon -
Brother's Best Friend
Single Dad
Small Town
Friends to Lovers
Marriage of convenience
Evan
They tell you that a parent’s love is all-consuming. I never put much thought into it. Not until the minute I heard her take her first breath. That little girl is my world. I’d do anything to protect her.
My ex signed over her rights, and her family vowed that my daughter didn’t exist. Now that she’s gone, they want my little girl. They’re trying to say I can’t give her what she needs.
They’re wrong. I’m gearing up for the fight of my life, and when my best friend’s little sister offers to help, I take her up on it. I’ll do anything to keep my daughter with me.
McKinley
I’ve known Evan all my life. Our families’ farms run parallel with each other. He and my brother Aaron have been best friends for as long as I can remember.
What they’re trying to do is wrong. He needs my help, someone he can trust, and I’m more than happy to do it. I volunteered without hesitation.
I should have thought about what it would be like to have our lives intertwined. I should have thought about what would happen when our time together ended and how my heart would feel when I had to walk away.
Amazon -
#SeriesAlert
#SouthernHearts
https://www.kayleeryan.com/series/southern-heart/
Southern Pleasure (Book #1)
Evan
They tell you that a parent’s love is all-consuming. I never put much thought into it. Not until the minute I heard her take her first breath. That little girl is my world. I’d do anything to protect her.
My ex signed over her rights, and her family vowed that my daughter didn’t exist. Now that she’s gone, they want my little girl. They’re trying to say I can’t give her what she needs.
They’re wrong. I’m gearing up for the fight of my life, and when my best friend’s little sister offers to help, I take her up on it. I’ll do anything to keep my daughter with me.
McKinley
I’ve known Evan all my life. Our families’ farms run parallel with each other. He and my brother Aaron have been best friends for as long as I can remember.
What they’re trying to do is wrong. He needs my help, someone he can trust, and I’m more than happy to do it. I volunteered without hesitation.
I should have thought about what it would be like to have our lives intertwined. I should have thought about what would happen when our time together ended and how my heart would feel when I had to walk away.
Tropes: Brother's Best Friend, Single Dad, Small Town,
Friends to Lovers, Marriage of convenience
Amazon - https://geni.us/SouthernPleasure
Southern Desire (Book #2)
Aaron
I always thought love was black and white. You meet a girl, and within the first meeting, you’ll know if she’s the one. If she is, you live happily ever after. My concept was a little off, but it worked for me. I don’t waste my time with women I don’t see a future with.
The day I met Whitney, I didn’t get hit with the love bug. Nothing spectacular happened, at least not how I expected it to.
She’s everything. Everything I didn’t realize I needed.
I know that Whitney is my future. Now that I’ve found her, it’s time to prove to her this is where she belongs.
Whitney
The last year has been a constant struggle to live with the heartache and the pain. Needing a change, I picked up and moved to Kentucky to live with the only family I have left. I didn’t expect to feel at home like I did. I didn’t expect him.
The day I met Aaron, I was sure he would run for the hills the next time he saw me. That’s not what happened at all.
With his sweet gestures and words that melt my soul, he worked his way into my heart.
I want nothing more than to be with him, but how can I stay with this dark cloud that follows me?
Tropes: Cowboy Romance, Small Town
Amazon - https://geni.us/SouthernDesire
Southern Attraction (Book #3)
Mike
I had everything I ever wanted, living the dream, at least that’s what I always thought.
The night we met, we had an instant attraction, but she was with someone else. When we reunited a few months later, she was single, and that pull was still there, stronger than ever. So strong that even though she lived hundreds of miles away, I pursued her.
I told myself that I just wanted to get to know her. Deep down, I knew it was more.
I hate the distance between us, but am I willing to give up my legacy for her?
Jamie
I never understood the draw of living in the middle of nowhere. My dream life is in the city.
I’ve never had the desire to leave the city. Who would have thought a weekend trip to the country would have me questioning that decision? It was more than just the country air and the thousands of stars in the midnight sky. It was him.
The way he looks at me, treats me, and that smooth southern drawl.
The distance is too much, but am I willing to give up my dream for him?
Tropes: Small Town, Opposites Attract, Second Chance, Long Distance Relationship
Amazon - https://geni.us/SouthernAttraction
Southern Devotion (Book #4)
Olivia
“Surprise me.” The words slipped out before I even knew I was saying them.
David has asked me to marry him every single day. Sometimes with a smile, sometimes in passing, but always with hope in his eyes. Deep down, we both knew that I wasn’t ready.
But now I am.
I’m ready to begin our forever. Ready for the life we’ve dreamed about during long talks and quiet nights. I’ve kept that future at arm’s length for too long, afraid to reach for it. But not anymore. It’s time to start our life together.
David
I knew from our very first date that she was the one.
I’ve asked her to marry me more times than I can count, though never on one knee. Not properly. Not officially. I always knew she wasn’t quite ready, but I wanted her to know that I was.
Now, everything’s different.
She’s ready. And this time, when I get down on one knee and ask her to be mine forever, it has to be perfect.
Tropes: Small Town, Bar Owner, Country Boy
Amazon - https://geni.us/SouthernDevotion
#WeeklyAudioDeals
The Goat in the Bedroom by Amy Award is on sale for a limited time!
Narrated by Stella Hunter & Connor Brown!
Download on Audible today for only $6.99!
Books 2 & 3 in the Dark Hearts series by Jagger Cole are on sale for a limited time!
Narrated by Sophie Daniels & Ryan West
Download today on Audible for only $5.99 each!
A Curse of Blood & Stone by K.A. Tucker is $6.99 for a limited time!
Narrated by Elizabeth Klett
Download on Audible today!
On the Shore by Laura Pavlov is $7.99 for a limited time!
Narrated by Erin Mallon and Joe Arden
Download on Audible today!
Sawyer by Jessica Peterson is $4.99 for a limited time!
Narrated by Lila Winters & Stephen Dexter
Download on Audible today!
Books 4 & 5 in The Cocky Kingmans series by Amy Award are on sale for a limited time!
Narrated by a few of your favorite narrators!
Download on Audiobooks.com today!
The Anaconda Downstairs - $12: https://bit.ly/4yoIFFv
The Jackass in Class - $9: https://bit.ly/4x9g1a3
Narrated by Teddy Hamilton & Emma Wilder!
Download on Audiobooks.com today for 60% off!
Wicked Altar by Jane Henry is on sale for a limited time!
Narrated by Kai Kennicott & Wen Ross
Download on Audible today!
Cottonwood Cove Series Box Set by Laura Pavlov is on sale for a limited time!
Narrated by some of your favorite narrators!
Listen to the entire Cottonwood Cove series for only $6.99 on Audible!
Download today!
#Teaser
#CoverReveal
CHECK OUT THIS STUNNING COVER!!
We are honored to share the cover for DIRTY JUDGE by @whitneyg.author , coming July 30th!
Make sure to preorder this all new enemies to lovers, forbidden, office romance TODAY!!
PREORDER IS AVAILABLE!
BLOGGERS!
There is still time to sign up!
JOIN HERE:
https://forms.gle/hKTsqpCxq2DH8d7V9
BLURB
There are three rules in Judge Ashton’s courtroom:
1. Don’t ever question him.
2. Try not to look guilty.
3. Never make him remember you.
I just wish someone had told me that before I had a hearing in front of him.
Because this jerk barely listened to my speeding ticket case, ruled me “guilty as hell,” and made me pay thousands of dollars in fees—despite me pleading about how broke and desperate I was.
So, it’s only fair that I looked up his home address, found his luxury car, and treated all his windows to some much-deserved damage.
I “allegedly” did it, I mean.
He’ll never know…
At least, that’s what I thought.
Several weeks later, yours truly was hired to be a new law clerk.
For his courtroom.
Turns out, he remembered me all too well and decided to make my life a living hell.
And he plays dirty.
Far dirtier than anyone could ever imagine…
#coverreveal #whitneygauthor #officeromance #preorder #forbiddenromance @candikanepr
#AudioAlert
๐งWhat’s In My Ears?!
๐Playing With Trouble by Lainey Davis
๐ Hockey Romance
๐ Brother's Best Friend
๐ Sex Lessons
๐ Curvy Heroine
๐ Roommates
๐️Dual Narration Performed by Charlotte North & Alastair Haynesbridge
▶️Follow Lainey Davis on Audible to be notified when this hockey romcom goes live:
My teammate Rookie laid down three rules when I moved into his place: don't touch his stuff, don't touch his food, and don't touch his sister.
Two out of three should be easy enough.
In my defense, I didn't know the gorgeous woman at the airport was Ella. The last time I saw Rookie's kid sister, she wore braces and held a grudge against me for hogging the backseat of her parents' car. She's not a kid anymore.
She's a curvy, sharp-tongued nurse who just moved to town. Apparently, Rookie offered to let her stay with us, but he forgot to mention that we don't have a spare room.
Now she's sleeping in my bed because I offered to take the couch. At least I'm that much of a gentleman. She's saving lives and studying for some huge test while I try to remember how to be a professional hockey player instead of ogling the hottest woman in Pittsburgh.
Ella also asked me for a favor I can't stop thinking about. The kind of favor that would end my friendship with her brother and probably get me traded.
I should say no. I should keep my distance. I should focus on the season and stop noticing how she wears the heck out of those scrub pants. Or the sounds she makes when she eats her brother's leftovers. Or how my sheets smell like her hair.
Yeah. I'm in trouble.
I told myself I'd help her out and keep things casual. That I'd be the good guy, the fun roommate, the friend who keeps his hands to himself.
But Ella sees right through the party-boy act to the man beneath. And that man is falling so hard he can't see the ice anymore.
REVIEW: PLAYING WITH TROUBLE (PLAYING) BY LAINEY DAVIS
@authorlaineydavis @cnorthnarrate @alastairhaynesbridge @earcandypromos
#currentlisten #sportsromance #audiobooks #bookstagram
#Teaser
#AudioAlert
No Pants Required
“Let me find peace, by falling apart with you.”
In Tabby’s life, when it rains, it pours… and then instead of letting up - a freaking flash flood! Her fiance? Well… we don't talk about him anymore. Her job? They laid her off after a decade of service due to "budget cuts." Now, a soggy mess, she drags herself home, forced to move back in with her emotionally immature father, bringing along her furry bestie, Nymeria.
Tabby has to find a job. She wants a place she can call home. She needs to find solid ground again. Little does she know taking an evening walk at the beach with her dog will lead to the beginning of a brand new adventure.
Despite her dad complaining about Nymeria destroying his avocado trees, finding ways to kick her when she’s already down, or her past is finding ways to complicate her present, Tabby is determined to land on top. First, she’s got to figure out how to get out on her own, follow her passions, and possibly find love along the way.
@juniper_west_narrates
@highgravityaudiobooks
Written by Katherine Lyons
Narrated in duet by Persephone Lee and Christopher Tester
Produced by High Gravity Productions
Chinese apothecary Yihui never expected to be delivered to the Prince Regent like a bolt of silk—a living bribe from merchants desperate for English favor. Prinny can’t accept her, so he commands the Earl of Artanges to marry her instead.
Max has spent years managing the Prince's whims, but being ordered to wed a foreign stranger tests even his loyalty. Yet from the moment he sees Yihui's courage, he's captivated. Her healing knowledge may be foreign to English medicine, but her fierce spirit speaks a language his heart understands perfectly.
Trapped in a royal decree neither wanted, Max and Yihui must navigate a pretend engagement while very real enemies circle. Max’s duty transforms into a desire more potent than any brew. But when their charade ends, Yihui must choose: claim her freedom or trust her heart to a man whose world will never fully accept her.
Some royal commands change everything. Some foreign gifts become priceless treasures.
A Regency romance where East meets West, duty battles desire, and love proves the most intoxicating remedy of all.
Perfect for readers of: Arranged marriage, enemies to lovers, Regency historical fiction, historical romance, cross-cultural love stories, fish-out-of-water heroines
My Lady’s Potions
Book 1: The Love Potion
Book 2: The Truth Serum
Book 3: An Alluring Brew
Book 4: A Secret Elixir
@persephoneleeromance
@chrisnaturallyrp
@highgravityaudiobooks
@chris.tester
A Secret Elixir
By day, Janelle Caddick is the perfect baron's daughter—elegant, demure, and newly engaged to the powerful Lord Benedict. By night, she becomes Betty Gill, a skilled midwife slipping through London's tenements to deliver babies in places where no respectable lady would go. She's kept her dangerous double life hidden for years, until Major Gabriel Vance is assigned as her bodyguard.
Gabriel is Lord Benedict's right-hand man. When he discovers Janelle sneaking around, he expects scandal. What he finds instead is a woman risking everything to save lives that society has deemed unworthy.
Now Gabriel must choose: destroy Janelle by exposing her secret or protect her from dangers she can’t even see. Worse, the more time he spends guarding her, the harder it becomes to remember she belongs to his closest friend.
As Janelle fights to save mothers and babies, Gabriel fights his growing feelings for a woman he can never have. And Lord Benedict watches them both, hiding secrets of his own—secrets that could either shatter their world or forge something far more extraordinary than any of them dared to imagine.
In Regency London, a lady's reputation is everything. But some secrets are worth protecting... and some loves are worth every risk.
Perfect for fans of: bodyguard romance, marriage of convenience, arranged marriage, secret identity, forbidden love, forced proximity, class difference romance, strong heroine, Regency historical romance, love triangle, polyamory
Tropes: Bodyguard/protector hero • Secret identity/double life • Arranged marriage • Forbidden attraction • Forced proximity • Class divide • Competent heroine • Love triangle • MMF romance
My Lady’s Potions
Book 1: The Love Potion
Book 2: The Truth Serum
Book 3: An Alluring Brew
Book 4: A Secret Elixir
@persephoneleeromance
@chrisnaturallyrp
@highgravityaudiobooks
@chris.tester




































.jpg)




.jpg)




.png)




No comments:
Post a Comment