Tuesday, July 21, 2026

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2026)

 



#NewRelease


#Spotlight


Someone to Claim (The Skylark Series #7) by Michelle Major


"A quiet storm that gets louder with ever flip of the page.  Someone to Claim is a deeply moving, beautiful mess that steals away with your soul. Count on Major to remind the heart that emotion is a badge of courage not weakness." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





Release Date: July 21, 2026


Sloane
I spent fifteen months letting cancer define me. Now I’m hiking into the Montana wilderness to track down the author whose book kept me going in my darkest days and to prove I’m more than the girl everyone has to worry about.

The last person I expect to find me on the trail is the country music legend with a voice (and body) that wrecked me during two unforgettable nights in Nashville. Only I walked away from him because a man who lost his mother to cancer couldn’t possibly see a future with a woman still fighting it.

But Jensen Grant followed me into the mountains, and out here there’s no more hiding.

Jensen
Sloane Winslow turned my world upside down then disappeared without even telling me her real name. Fourteen months later, I still haven’t figured out how to forget her.

When I find out she’s heading into the backcountry alone, I don’t think twice. My whole life has been about taking care of people. It’s the only way I know how to matter.

But Sloane wants to save herself. And somewhere between shared tents and trail mix confessions, I realize the woman I came to protect might be the one who finally sees me as something more than what I can give.

I just have to convince her I’m worth the risk.


#Buy






REVIEW: SOMEONE TO CLAIM (THE SKYLARK SERIES #7) BY MICHELLE MAJOR

Someone To Claim (Skylark #7)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A quiet storm that gets louder with ever flip of the page. Count on Major to remind the heart that emotion is a badge of courage not weakness. Sloane and Jensen turn heartbreak into hope. Someone to Claim is a deeply moving, beautiful mess that steals away with your soul.






START AT THE BEGINNING ...


#NowLive


Series (The Skylark Series) -


Someone to Love (The Skylark Series #1) 

(Sadie & Ian)




One month. One fake boyfriend. One shot at forever.


Someone to Tempt (The Skylark Series #2) 

(Iris & Jake)





A small-town, enemies-to-lovers, second-chance romance from USA Today and Top 5 Amazon bestseller Michelle Major. If you like your happily-ever-afters swoony, steamy, and filled with laugh-out-loud moments, one-click now to fall in love with The Skylark Series.





From USA Today Bestseller Michelle Major comes the swoony, spicy, laugh-out-loud romance that readers are calling "unputdownable."






Someone To Hold is an emotional, swoony, steamy small-town romance. If you love enemies-to-lovers, he falls first bull rider heroes and so much found family goodness, this is your next read. Book 4 of The Skylark Series can be read as a standalone and has a guaranteed HEA.




Someone To Stay is Book 5 in The Skylark Series. A small-town standalone with a guaranteed HEA. If you like grumpy/sunshine, enemies-to-lovers romance with forced proximity, found family, and all the slow-burn heat, this one's for you.



Someone to Keep (The Skylark Series #6) 

(Avah & Jeremy)


"Full of moments that get under your skin .... From soulful emotion to enduring romance, Jeremy and Avah are irresistible. Major takes the senses by storm with an unpredictable, heartbreaker ....." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Someone To Keep is Book 6 in The Skylark Series. A steamy small-town standalone with a guaranteed HEA. Forced proximity, one bed, billionaire romance, he falls first, humor, heart, and a black cat heroine who finally meets her golden retriever match.








#newrelease #michellemajor  #seriesalert #theskylarkseries #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency






#NewRelease


HAPPY BOOK WEEK


EVERY SINGLE BROKEN PIECE BY MICHELLE HEARD

"Broken shares it's beauty and seduces from the inside out. From breathtaking to heartbreaking, Kelcie and Levi are a force to behold." -  (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#AudioAlert



Narrated by Summer Morton and Lee Samuels

"Heard writes the words that appeal to the soul and break the heart.  Morton and Samuels breathe life into the emotion that leaps off the page." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Release Date: July 21, 2026


A tattooed, touch-averse alpha becomes the sunshine to a grieving woman’s darkness—but the secret connecting him to her family’s brutal murder could destroy the love that’s healing them both. From USA Today bestselling author Michelle Heard.

Kelcie

After losing my entire family in a brutal attack, I’m drowning in grief. The only bright spot? My mysterious new neighbor, Levi—a tattooed bestselling author who somehow understands my pain.

He’s grumpy, he’s damaged, and he hates being touched. Except by me.

Levi

I moved next door to Kelcie for one to make sure she’s okay after the tragedy that took her family. A tragedy I know more about than I should.

She’s the only person whose touch doesn’t make my skin crawl. The only one who makes me want to be whole again.

But I’m hiding a devastating secret—one that connects me to the worst night of her life. And when she discovers the truth, it could destroy the fragile love we’ve built from our broken pieces.










REVIEW: EVERY SINGLE BROKEN PIECE BY MICHELLE HEARD

Every Single Broken Piece

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

From breathtaking to heartbreaking, Kelcie and Levi are a force to behold. Heard writes the words that appeal to the soul and break the heart. Morton and Samuels breathe life into the emotion that leaps off the page. Broken shares it's beauty and seduces from the inside out.



#BookBuzz #AuthorMichelleHeard #MontlakePublishing #BrilliancePublishing #Netgalley #Audio #SummerMortonNarrator #LeeSamuelsNarrator #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok 




#ICYMI


#JustReleased




🌧️ ONE NIGHT STAND
☀️ GRUMPY COWBOY
🌧️ SINGLE DAD


☀️ AGE GAP
🌧️ ACCIDENTAL PREGNANCY
☀️ STRONG HEROINE


Rain or Shine by @landauthor has it all!!



When your world is always stormy, it's easy to hide from the sunshine...

Tyler
After all that I've been through, there's nothing I won't do to protect what matters most. I've devoted my life to this ranch and my son, and I promised I’d never let anyone get close enough to risk losing either one of them again.
But even the most disciplined man makes a mistake from time to time.
I didn't expect to see her again, so when Delaney reenters my life with news that scares us both, the safety I've carefully built for myself shatters. It was just one night of weakness, but now it ties us together forever. I've been down this road before, and I'm terrified of how the journey will end.
She's far too young to shoulder this burden alone, but the ranch is expanding, and there's no room for distractions. Delaney thinks she’s cursed to lose everyone she loves. I’m terrified that if I trust her, I’ll lose the son I’ve spent years shielding from the world. But the day our lives change forever is coming soon, and it's time for me to decide: do I keep guarding my heart like a fortress, or do I step up and be the man everyone needs me to be?






@1852media

#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #newbooks #nowlive #cowboyromance #rancherromance #westernromance #saddleridgeromance #rainorshine #fallenmeadowsranch #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




#Teaser


#Preorder




DADDY ROMANCE FANS: IT'S TIME TO HIT THE STREETS... 🏍️



Street by Pepper North is now available to preorder!!



🔗 https://geni.us/PNStreet




Helping a drugged Devil Daddy wasn't the only risky move Rosa had ever taken.

The newest member of the Devil Daddies MC, Street works hard to prove himself. Who knew his attempt to spy on the Ravagers' plans would end with a slip of a woman driving his beloved motorcycle?  Now, his rescuer needs protecting and Street will do everything in his power to keep her safe.

Rosa Serrano has survived on her own since she was fourteen.  Staying under the radar has forced her to work crappy jobs where they don't ask questions. She should have stayed quiet, but the last guy the Ravagers targeted met a bad end. Can she truly trust the tough biker whose caring Daddy dominance calls to the woman she's buried deep inside?

The members of the Devil Daddies MC will risk all to secure two things:  special acquisitions and women with a Little side.



#preorderblast #preorderblitz #bookpreorder #comingsoon #preorder #mcromance #daddyromance #bikerromance #devildaddiesmc #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booksofinstagram #bookstagram




About Pepper 

Ever just gone for it? That's what USA Today Bestselling Author Pepper North did in 2017 when she posted a book for sale on Amazon without telling anyone. Thanks to her amazing fans, the support of the writing community, Mr. North, and a killer schedule, she has now written more than 70 books!

Enjoy contemporary, paranormal, dark, and erotic romances that are both sweet and steamy? Pepper will convert you into one of her loyal readers. What's coming in the future? A Daddypalooza!

Stay up on the latest news and get insider updates and previews of Pepper's stories... http://BookHip.com/FJBPQV

Follow Pepper Online!
Amazon -- amzn.to/3pJwbVw
Goodreads -- bit.ly/36ROTBL
YouTube -- bit.ly/3lPBAb3

@4peppernorth

@1852media





#Teaser


#Preorder




Falling for him would be futile... 


And it could cost way more than just her heart. 💔

Security and Submission by Golden Angel Romances is available to preorder at the retailer of your choice!




Preorder your copy here 👇

https://geni.us/SecurityandSubmission




At this rate, I’m more likely to be murdered than married…

I’ve been cursed for as long as I can remember. Every single man who dates me finds the woman of his dreams… she’s just not me. We break up, he gets married, and I find another reason to never date again.

Until I accidentally steal that damn dog.

What follows is a bizarre series of events that lands me in the lap of a man who sets my body on fire – and the crosshairs of another who’s willing to kill me to get what he wants.

As the danger grows, falling in love could be a deadly distraction, but the deeper I get, the more I realize happily-ever-after might be something worth fighting for after all.

I just have to survive long enough to get there.






#teasershare #bookteaser #teaser #teasertuesday #bookpreorder #comingsoon #securityandsubmission #blackfoxsecuritydoms #romanticsuspense #contemporaryromance #eroticromance #bdsmromance #romancenovels #romancebooks #bookbuzz #booknews #booksofinstagram #bookstagram


About the Author:

Golden Angel is a USA Today best-selling author and self-described bibliophile with a “kinky” bent who loves to write stories for the characters in her head. If she didn’t get them out, she’s pretty sure she’d go just a little crazy.

She is happily married, old enough to know better but still too young to care, and a big fan of happily-ever-afters, strong heroes and heroines, and sizzling chemistry.

When she’s not writing, she can often be found on the couch reading, in front of her sewing machine making a new cosplay, hanging out with her friends, or wandering the Maryland Renaissance Fair.

Find Her Online!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2DplX3X

BookBub: http://bit.ly/2G68e3O

Facebook: http://bit.ly/2Ds7c0e

Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2rt4rdL

Instagram: http://bit.ly/2CkqiqZ

TikTok: https://bit.ly/3sJhOod

Twitter: https://bit.ly/37RSd1B

Website:

http://www.goldenangelromance.com

@goldeniangel

@1852media






#ICYMI


#JustReleased






Sheltered By My Mate by Luna Wilder is #nowavailable!

https://geni.us/ShelteredByMyMate

Available on All Platforms





She needs a safe place to stay. He needs time to convince her that they’re fated mates.

Cooper
I’m out for a run one night when someone comes crashing through the brush and runs right into me.
It takes me a millisecond to realize that I’ve just found my fated mate, and another second after that to realize that the first time we met shouldn’t have been when I was in my wolf form.
She faints, and I carry her home, practicing what I’ll say to her as I go.
When she wakes up, though, I learn that there’s more standing in the way of us being together than me explaining shifters and fated mates to her.
Now I need to keep her safe, all while convincing Landry that she’s right where she’s meant to be.

Landry
When my sister and I are kidnapped, I’m not sure what’s going on or how we’ll get out of this mess.
We’re separated early on, and I spend days worried about where and how she is.
When I get a chance to escape, I take it, determined to find someone to help me find Taylor.
Instead, I find Cooper.
He saves me and reunites me with my sister.
Then he tells me that I’m his.
Now I have to decide my next steps.
Do I stay with Cooper, or go back to my old life?





@lunawilderbooks

@1852media

#newrelease #releaseboost #romancenovel #SpicyRomance #FatedMates #LunaWilder #ShifterRomance




No comments:

Post a Comment