#NewRelease
HAPPY BOOK WEEK
IT'S RELEASE DAY....
Billionaire Unbroken: Asher (The Billionaires Obsession: The Montana Billionaires) by J. S. Scott is #NowLive on Amazon and #KindleUnlimited.
Release Date: July 24, 2026
Does Asher Remington really deserve the reputation of a surly beast who murdered his father?
The first time I met Asher Remington, I thought he was a self-centered, uber-wealthy jerk who cared about no one but himself.
I thought he deserved the horrible reputation he had with some of the townspeople in Crystal Fork, Montana.
Unfortunately, he also had an available job that I desperately needed. Employment that would put me in close quarters with Asher almost every day.
I told myself I could deal with his obnoxiousness and his uncivil behavior. And so I probably could have...if he’d continued to act like an egotistical beast.
It didn’t take long for me to realize that there was so much more to Asher Remington than what people could see on the surface. The man had his reasons for being standoffish, and the more I learned about Asher, the more I was drawn to him.
I knew that getting closer to him was dangerous, but it was a compulsion that I couldn’t seem to control.
The chemistry between us was electric-a white-hot attraction that threatened to consume me.
But I’d promised myself I’d never be vulnerable again, and giving in to a temptation like Asher Remington was terrifying for me.
We were both injured by our painful pasts.
And what would happen if I revealed all of my dark secrets?
Was it really possible for two very wounded people to heal each other’s souls, or was I about to end up with the biggest heartache of my life?
Note: This book is part of the Montana sub-series of The Billionaire’s Obsession. For maximum reading pleasure it’s better to read the Montana books in order starting with Kaleb’s book.
Goodreads
#BuyNow
or
Read Free with KindleUnlimited Subscription
Amazon https://a.co/d/0abg4uqB
Amazon CA https://a.co/d/01veQMyl
Amazon UK https://amzn.eu/d/091VX5c2
Amazon AU https://amzn.asia/d/0cfu0PtO
REVIEW: BILLIONAIRE UNBROKEN: ASHER (THE BILLIONAIRE'S OBSESSION; MONTANA BILLIONAIRES) BY J.S. SCOTT
#AuthorJSScott #BillionaireRomance #BillionaireObsession #smalltownromance #bookstagram #grumpysunshine #protectivealpha #hefallsfirst #kindleunlimited #romancebook #romancebookstagram
#NewRelease
HAPPY BOOK WEEK
IT'S RELEASE DAY....
Sparked (Heartbreaker Trades) by Claire Wilder is #NowLive on Amazon and #KindleUnlimited.
What you will find inside this book:
Single Mom
Secret Baby
Golden Retriever Hero (with wounds!)
Excessive Banter
Yearning
He Falls First
"Get it out of our system"
Secret Relationship
Found Family
Small Town
Release Date: July 24, 2026
Two pink lines on a stick. Not the ideal way to end a work conference. Neither is what happens when I break the news to the guy I spent the night of my life with: our email chain goes silent.
The worst part? I should have known better. I’ve been here before, and have a perpetually pissed-off 15-year-old son to prove it.
I’m pissed off too. But I’m also not the naive 20-year-old apprentice I once was. I’m a master electrician and seasoned single mom. This will be the do-over I always wanted, no man required—or permitted in my life. Ever again.
Then I collide with one on the sidewalk. He’s gracious enough, but when he turns around and those achingly familiar ice-blue eyes meet mine, my stomach hits the pavement.
Sam is as handsome as I remember. But the smile that made me reel that night is nowhere to be seen as he takes in the ten-month-old in my stroller—and sees his own eyes staring back at him.
But between his shock, a new limp, and that happy-go-lucky demeanour I remember nowhere to be seen, my anger fizzles. It turns out Sam didn’t fall off the face of the earth. He nearly died right after that conference.
While at first Sam’s feelings about being a dad are complicated. It’s not long before he’s knocking on my door, determined to be a part of his son’s life.
We start with simple park dates and neighborhood walks. But soon Sam’s everywhere—fixing holes, doing bedtime, and bonding with both my boys. Worse, he looks at me like being a single mom is a super-power, not a curse.
And like he remembers the wild sparks from our night together as vividly as I do.
But when I realize Sam hasn’t just fallen for my kids, but for me too, the electric fence I rigged around my heart starts to short out. Sam’s all in. And this family we’ve made is better than anything I ever dared dream of. So why do I suddenly feel like running scared?
#OneClick: http://mybook.to/sparked
Read Free with KindleUnlimited Subscription
REVIEW: SPARKED (HEARTBREAKER TRADES) BY CLAIRE WILDER

#BookBuzz #AuthorClaireWilder #SeriesAlert #HeartbreakerTrades #MustRead #kindleunlimited #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #LunaLiteraryManagement
#NewRelease
Westward (Ashford Creek #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan is now live on Author Carrie Ann Ryan's website: https://carrie-ann-ryan.myshopify.com/products/westward-ebook
Wide Release on July 27th.
#AudioAlert
Narrated by Samantha Brentmoor & Gideon Frost
Release Date: July 27, 2026
#BuyHere:
https://carrieannryan.com/books/westward/#order
REVIEW: WESTWARD (ASHFORD CREEK #3) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN
#ICYMI
#JustReleased
Wanting It All by Christi Barth is available now!
Read Now With Kindle Unlimited
Knox Davies went from bullied nerd to powerful, wealthy, and wildly irresistible—and he has zero interest in slowing down. With a nonstop drive for success, a revolving door of women, and a hit podcast with his best friends, he has everything money can buy… except the one thing he’s never believed in—love.
Madison Hardwick left Alaska in search of the perfect life. For her, that means nabbing a husband, preferably before she finishes unpacking. She already has her dream job at the Library of Congress—now she wants a true love better than any fairy tale. Madison doesn’t plan to settle for the first hottie to cross her path. But when that hottie happens to be DC’s most eligible bachelor, why keep browsing?
Knox doesn’t do relationships. Madison doesn’t do uncertainty. So why can’t they stay away from each other? As sparks fly and lines blur, Knox finds himself chasing something he never wanted—and can’t quite define. When a long-buried secret surfaces, it changes everything. He’ll have to decide: keep playing the game, or risk it all for the one woman who refuses to be just another win.
@christibarth
@1852media
#Preorder
A Very Grumpy Doctor by Shaw Hart releases on July 31st!
Available on All Platforms
I hate going to the doctors, but that’s not my problem right now. It’s that the new physician in town won’t stop trying to make me his.
REVIEW: A VERY GRUMPY DOCTOR (WOLF VALLEY: GRUMPS) BY SHAW HART

@authorshawhart
@1852media
#romancenovel #RomanceBook #SpicyRomance #AlphaMale #GrumpySunshine
#ICYMI
#NewRelease
Tyler
After all that I've been through, there's nothing I won't do to protect what matters most. I've devoted my life to this ranch and my son, and I promised I’d never let anyone get close enough to risk losing either one of them again.
But even the most disciplined man makes a mistake from time to time.
I didn't expect to see her again, so when Delaney reenters my life with news that scares us both, the safety I've carefully built for myself shatters. It was just one night of weakness, but now it ties us together forever. I've been down this road before, and I'm terrified of how the journey will end.
She's far too young to shoulder this burden alone, but the ranch is expanding, and there's no room for distractions. Delaney thinks she’s cursed to lose everyone she loves. I’m terrified that if I trust her, I’ll lose the son I’ve spent years shielding from the world. But the day our lives change forever is coming soon, and it's time for me to decide: do I keep guarding my heart like a fortress, or do I step up and be the man everyone needs me to be?
REVIEW: RAIN OR SHINE (FALLEN MEADOWS #2) BY E.C. LAND
#newrelease #releaseboost #booklaunch #nowlive #cowboyromance #rancherromance #westernromance #saddleridgeromance #rainorshine #fallenmeadowsranch #romancenovels #romancebooks #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
About E.C. Land
E.C. Land grew up in the country and has it deep in her bones. As she grew up, if she wasn’t out on the ball field or playing in the woods, she had her nose stuck in a book. Now she writes romantic suspense stories, specializing in MC (motorcycle club) romance. She plans to broaden her writing horizons in the near future and move into other forms of romantic suspense. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her husband, three kids, and fur babies.
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4eH1XdW
BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/e-c-land
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/E.C.LandAuthor
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/eclandauthor
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/landauthor
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@e.c.land
Website: https://eclandauthorbooks.com
@landauthor
@1852media
#NewRelease
Her Cyborg Bounty Hunters by Susan Hayes is #nowavailable!
https://geni.us/HerCyborgBountyHunters
She’s alone, in trouble, and needs to disappear.
Corporations call it a service contract. Tish calls it slavery with an expiry date. On the run from her new owner, she’s working off the books and keeping out of sight until it’s safe to come out of hiding.
It was a simple, straightforward plan…but when does a plan ever survive contact with reality?
They swore they were done fighting other people’s battles.
Best friends. Bounty hunters. Cyborg batch-brothers. Mace and Sabre have carved out a life for themselves since the end of the Resource Wars, but they never found a place that felt like home.
These two battle-weary veterans are about to discover that for them, home isn’t a place. It’s a person. And they will go to war again if that’s what it takes to keep her safe.
#romancenovel #SciFiRomance #AlienRomance #paranormalromance #PNR
#Teaser
#Preorder
About E.C. Land
#Teaser
#CoverReveal
Sinistre Ange is a USA Today Bestselling author and the alter ego of Golden Angel. She explores some of the darker sides of romance and erotica - kink, fetish, supernatural creatures, breeding fantasies, etc. You might find some love in these books, but they are not necessarily romances; the focus is on the fantasy and the physical interactions between characters. Come to the dark side... we have cookies.
Follow Sinistre Ange Online!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/
BookBub: http://bit.ly/2GEo3lc
Facebook: https://www.
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/
Website: https://www.
#Teaser
#CoverReveal
I love horror movies. I just never wanted to star in one… no matter how hot the depraved lumberjack might be.
When my boss all but vanishes off the face of the Earth, I know something is wrong. So I pack my bags and go searching for her.
What I find in the depths of the Colorado wilderness is something that makes even my horror-loving heart tremble.
A family of uncomfortably sexy, deviant siblings, taking women and turning them into little dolls for their own perverse enjoyment. I watch as my boss is paraded around town in ruffles and lace, guarded at all times by a man she calls Daddy.
Then one of his brothers sees me… and the chase is on.
Taking up my role as the final girl in this twisted thriller, I run. Fleeing into the woods, desperate to escape this masked man’s wicked clutches.
Because I know if he catches me, I’ll be just like the others. His pretty little prey, subject to whatever wicked pleasure he chooses to debase me with.
And then there will be no one left to save us.
#coverreveal #covershare #coverart #bookcovers #coverdesign #newcover #daddyromance #darkromance #tabooromance #daddyhuntedbride #forbiddenpleasuresmountain #romancenovels #romancebooks #romance #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
@author.stellam
@1852media
#Teaser
#Preorder
The gods are dying in their sleep. The killer calls it retribution.
It's three in the morning when Artemis manifests at Pymm's Pondside looking like death warmed over. With divine power flickering like a faulty light bulb and dark circles that shouldn't exist on a goddess, she's begging for help with nightmares that are literally killing her kind and Fiona Shakleton knows their hard-won week of peace is officially over.
The goddess of the hunt has never asked for anything. She demands, expects, and occasionally threatens. But asks? Never. Which means things are properly buggered.
The nightmares aren't random—they're echoes of magical vengeance from a mystery cult the Olympians destroyed centuries ago. A cult that discovered how to make gods mortal and paid for that knowledge with their lives. Now someone is channeling their collective rage into a weapon, systematically executing the divine beings responsible for their massacre. And with each god that dies screaming in their sleep, the vengeance spreads, infecting anyone with supernatural heritage and threatening to tear reality itself apart.
As the Backside of Forty digs deeper, they expose an uncomfortable truth. The mystery cult wasn't trying to destroy the gods, they were only trying to hold them accountable. The Olympians killed them not for being evil, but for threatening divine supremacy. Which raises the question no one wants to answer: are they fighting to stop mass murder or just protecting the powerful from consequences?
Fiona's still recovering from nearly losing herself to Roxy's corruption. Violet's phoenix nature is evolving in ways that blur the line between destruction and transformation. Aislinn's daughter is manifesting terrifying new abilities. And they're all being forced to choose between stopping a mass execution and acknowledging that maybe, just maybe, some gods deserve what's coming.
With two days until the new moon ritual that will kill every guilty deity simultaneously, the team must find a third option between revenge and impunity. Because if they fail, it won't just be gods who die—it'll be everyone caught in the crossfire when the boundary between mortal and divine realms shatters completely.
Retribution or responsibility. Murder or consequence. Sometimes the line between them is just semantics and desperation.
And the Backside of Forty is about to find out which side of that line they're really on.
Some nightmares hunt you. Others make you question whether you're the monster for trying to wake up.
#preorderblast #bookpreorder #comingsoon #preorder #pwf #midlifefiction #paranormalwomensfiction #womensmidlifefiction #urbanfantasy #supernaturalfiction #midlifewitchery #echoesofmagicalvengeance #booksofinstagram #bookstagram
About Brenda:


















































No comments:
Post a Comment