Wednesday, October 7, 2026

COVER REVEAL: CHASING SHADOWS (WILD AT HEART) BY LEX MARTIN

 



#Teaser


#CoverShare




  Chasing Shadows by bestselling author Lex Martin is coming December 3rd! 

 Chasing Shadows is a single dad, second chance, forced proximity romance that features a daredevil cowboy and a wildlife rescuer. If you enjoy found families, adorable pets, and small-town secrets, this one is for you! 


�🀍 𝐏𝐑𝐄-πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘:   https://geni.us/ChasingShadows_ebook





  𝐍𝐨 𝐀𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠. 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐍𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬.  

 That's the plan to create the family I’ve always wanted on my own terms, no husband necessary.   I never expected the donor to be Isaiah Walker — the man who broke my heart twelve years ago and has been running from that wreckage ever since.  Our arrangement is simple. We do just enough to make a baby before we go our separate ways.   But Isaiah’s done running. And the more time we spend together, the harder it is to remember why I need to keep this single dad at arm’s length.   Between a corporate land grab threatening everything I’ve built, a secret that could tear Isaiah’s family apart, and feelings I thought were buried long ago, I’m starting to worry that a baby and a broken heart aren’t the only things on the line. 


 π“π‘πŽππ„π’: 🀍 Single dad 🀍 Cowboy 🀍 Second chance romance 🀍 It’s always been you 🀍 Small town romance 🀍 Found family 🀍 He breaks her dog out of the pound 🐢  . . .  




Cover Design: Najla Qamber Photographer: Wander Aguiar   

#LexMartin #ChasingShadows #WildAtHeartSeries #singledad #cowboyromance #marriageofconvenience #secondchanceromance  #romanticsuspense #kindleunlimitedbooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment