Saturday, October 3, 2026

RELEASE BOOST SPOTLIGHT ....

 



#ICYMI


#JustReleased




✨Did you see?✨


At First Catch (Coral Bell Cove #5) by Renee Harless is #nowlive!


"Heartache has a sense of humor when it puts it's soul on full display.  At First Catch is a captivating mashup of endearing, frustration and heartbreaking, romance wrapped inside an irresistible layer of irony.  Temptation takes the long way to enduring and makes it well worth the trip" - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


Universal: https://mybook.to/atfirstcatch

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FTTDZX9J


Release Date: September 23, 2026



Some mistakes are worth making twice.


Hadley Wright never expected one unforgettable night with a stranger to become the beginning of something she couldn't forget. After slipping away before sunrise, she's convinced she'll never see the quiet, guarded man who made her feel safe on one of the hardest nights of her life again.


Until he walks right back into Coral Bell Cove.


Nolan Pierce has spent his entire life believing it's easier not to need anyone. Buying the town's struggling marina is supposed to be his fresh start—not falling for the woman who comes from the loud, loving family he's never had.


But while Hadley believes love means showing up, Nolan is convinced it means protecting the people he cares about... even if that means shutting them out.


Now they're both about to discover that falling in love is the easy part.


Trusting someone enough to stay might change everything.



At First Catch is a heartfelt, steamy small-town romance featuring a one-night stand, found family, slow-burn chemistry, meddling siblings, marina life, and a hero who falls first, falls hard, and learns that sometimes the strongest thing you can do is let someone stand beside you



@teamreneeharless

 #AuthorReneeHarless #NowAvailable #KindleUnlimited #BooksofInsstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok @theauthor.agency.




✨#ICYMI


#JustReleased






✨Did you see?✨

LETS BE REAL by @authorjuliawolf is #nowlive on Amazon and #KindleUnlimited!


"Heat and heart take the spotlight...Wolf holds nothing back. Nate and Sam wrap themselves around your soul and let all their emotions shine through." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





#OneClickNow


https://mybook.to/LetsBeRealWB 

Read free with KindleUnlimited Subscription 


Why you will love this book…

🔥fake dating

🔥best friend's brother
🔥only one bed
🔥found family
🔥millionaire







BLURB

Nate Wells has only ever been my best friend's older brother...until he volunteers to be my fake boyfriend.


Getting dumped a week before my sister's wedding wasn't part of the plan.


Neither was showing up single and giving my family one more reason to question every life choice I've ever made.
So when Nate Wells offers to be my fake boyfriend for the weekend, it seems like the perfect solution.
Except he’s really good at pretending.
Every time he stands between me and my judgmental family, I find myself drawn a little closer. Every look, every laugh, every time he reaches for my hand makes me wonder how I never saw the man right in front of me.
And because the universe has a twisted sense of humor…there’s only one bed in our hotel room.
The wedding is supposed to be the end of our pretending. Instead, we’re forced to keep up the ruse, and the longer we do, the harder it becomes to remember what’s real.
But I have to, because falling for Nate isn’t an option.

If this all unravels, I won’t just lose him. I’ll lose everything that matters to me too.


#newrelease #nowavailable #kindleunlimited #juliawolf #seriesalert #juliawolf #fakedatingromance @theauthor.agency



#ICYMI


#JustReleased




✨Did you see?✨


IN THE DARK by @author.shainrose is #NowLive on Amazon and #KindleUnlimited!




#OneClick Here

Amzn US deluxe edition: https://amzn.to/3NhG4dH

Available in KU


#AudioAlert



Narrated by Andi Arndt & Corvin King

Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🔥 TROPES

💎 Enemies to Lovers... for real.

⚠️Arranged Marriage

💎he can’t stand her cat because it’s named after her ex

⚠️She has a habit of trying to off him

💎 Mafia meets secret society vibes

⚠️ Possessive & Protective Hero

💎 Touch Her and 💀

⚠️"Where Is My Wife" Energy


💎a twist or two
💙found family
💎forbidden romance
💙morally gray characters
💎who hurt you?!
💙banter and steeeeam 

💎arranged marriage 

💙secret society

💎touch her & 🔪

💙possessive & protective MMC 

💎'where's my wife' energy

💙heroine doesn't need protecting



Release Date: September 29, 2026


BLURB

In a brand new, sizzling arranged marriage romance, a mafia princess is forced to marry her enemy and live with him in Paradise Grove, a billionaire's enclave filled with luxury and secrets. For fans of TL Swan, LJ Shen, and Rina Kent.

He was only supposed to be a secret fling. A forbidden kiss stolen in the dark . . .

Not the cold-blooded monster who betrayed me.

Callahan Knight is the Diamond Syndicate’s perfect weapon with honed muscles, lethal control, and merciless loyalty. Even when taking out a rival cartel’s capo—my uncle—he doesn’t flinch. He shatters my family without hesitation, and I swear I’ll never forgive him for that.

But the Syndicate doesn’t care about my hatred. To secure their power, they demand more: A vow of marriage or watch everything we love get destroyed.

Now I’m the unwilling bride living in the luxurious prison of Paradise Grove with the man I refuse to call my soon-to-be husband. Instead, he’s the villain. Enemy number one. My tormentor . . .

But also maybe my undoing.

Because when he looks at me with the same fire we once shared, I can’t decide if I want to kill him . . . or kiss him.

Yet, I refuse to be distracted by his touch or piercing gaze. Instead, I’ll play the part, wear the ring, and say my vows all while I dig for his greatest weakness.

Because he may be the Syndicate’s deadliest weapon—

But I’m just as lethal as the monster I have to marry.


#shainrose #enemiestolovers @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment