Friday, October 2, 2026

COMING SOON (PREORDER NOW)

 



#Teaser


#Preorder



Here’s what's packed inside this delicious story:

❄️ Rivals to Lovers

❄️ Small Town Romance

❄️ Opposites Attract

❄️ Holiday

❄️ Forced Proximity

❄️ No Holds Barred Bet

#PreorderNow: https://geni.us/WLWAm

Add to Goodreads: https://geni.us/WLWGR

Winter is the perfect time to snuggle up with your enemy. Just kidding. The destruction of his plans will keep me warm, and I’ll savor the taste of victory from a bet he foolishly thought he could win. All I have to say to his ridiculously handsome face is . . . let the games begin.

New York Times bestselling author, S.L. Scott, rings in the heat this holiday season in With Love, Winter.


#NewRelease


#Spotlight







#AudioAlert



Narrated by Vanessa Edwin and Jason Clarke 

Featuring Ava Erickson


Yours Truly, Fall (Season Sisters #2) by S.L. Scott

Tagline: Falling Has Never Been So Fun.

Small Town: Mountain Laurel Cove

Firefighter Hero (Brandon Culver) - Oldest of Two Boys

Nurse  (Autumn Season) - Second Oldest of Four Girls



"Emotion that hits you where it hurts. Autumn and Brandon dive heart first into sweet temptation. Yours Truly Fall dances across the senses to get to the heart and ends up finding pure gold" - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Here are the tropes again:

🚒 Firefighter/Nurse
🏥 Workplace Romance
🫂 Second Chance
🏘 Small Town
❤️ He Falls First


#OneClickNow






Synopsis


There are worse things than being stuck alone in a cabin with a hot as sin firefighter who’s good with his hands. A lot worse . . . This should be fun. 


 


Agreeing to help Brandon Culver recover from his injury seemed harmless enough.  


 


Sure, he’s a firefighter and Mountain Laurel Cove’s most eligible bachelor.  But I’m too busy focusing on my nursing career to be distracted by a handsome face.  


 


Unfortunately, Brandon is a lot more than a great face.   


 


He’s steady. Dependable. He’s the kind of man who remembers the little things and shows up when it matters. His easy confidence is comforting. His quiet strength makes me feel safe. And the way he looks at me makes me question everything I thought I wanted. 


 


But I’m in his home to care for him, not fall for him.  


 


One tiny slip could ruin all the plans I’ve meticulously made for my life. Romance is a fool’s game and if I’m anything, I’m level-headed. Until his heated gaze and lingering touch threaten to turn the electricity between us into a five-alarm fire.  


 


If I’m not careful, I might be the one getting burned.  








#BuyNow




REVIEW: YOURS TRULY FALL (SEASON SISTERS #2) BY S.L. SCOTT

Yours Truly, Fall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emotion that hits you where it hurts. Autumn and Brandon dive heart first into sweet temptation. Scott blends soulful with sensual and finds a captivating balance. Yours Truly, Fall dances across the senses to get to the heart and ends up finding pure gold.




START AT THE BEGINNING 




#JustReleased






XOXO, Summer (Season Sisters #1) by @s.l.scott is #NowLive!


"In the face of heartache, charm shines through. Summer and Daniel turn the painful moments into endearing life lessons." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



 

Summer just got a whole lot hotter.

#OneClick:

 https://geni.us/XOXOAm 



🐝 Single Dad
🏒 Sports Romance
🐝 Age Gap
🏒 Small Town
🐝 He Falls First





Release Date: June 5, 2026



I can’t decide if my new summer tenant—a devastatingly handsome hockey player and single dad—is the answer to my problems or the start of a new one.  


 


When big-city developers threaten to buy up my small town, I need to save the rental cottage next door from demolition. I have a plan . . . until Daniel Sutton checks in.  


 


Six-four, a face chiseled by the gods, and a body built by a career on the ice, I’m knocked sideways. He’s charming with me and adorable with his son. And when we touch, it’s electric. 


 


But two things change everything. The pipes break in the cottage, and his agent calls. Before I can stop myself, I’m offering him a place to stay, and Daniel is offering me the answer to my problems. He’ll buy the cottage for me if I help him clean up his reputation.  


 


Sounds simple enough. But when I start to fall in love with him, even though I know he’s leaving in a few months, it’s suddenly more complicated than ever.  


 


I’m willing to take a chance on us and pour my heart into a letter. But with him skating on thin ice, he’s going to have to sacrifice something—me or his career. 


 


I just hope XOXO, Summer isn’t the last thing I ever get to say to him.  


 

#BookBuzz #AuthorSLScott #SeriesAlert #TheSeasonSisters #BookofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustReadRomance




#Teaser


✨#Preorder





LAVENDER HILL by @auroraroser releasing October 13th!


"...the kind of heartache that speaks to the soul. Small town humor meets big city heart and never looks back." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


#PreOrderNow


Why you will love this book:

🌱Small Town Romance 

💜Return to Hometown 

🌱Opposites Attract 

💜Grumpy Sunshine 

🌱Sworn Off Relationships

💜Protective, Loyal, Alpha Sheriff

🌱Meddling, Matchingmaking Mother

💜Dog Dad




From New York Times bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds comes a heartwarming small-town romance about a woman returning to the roots that shaped her—and finding a love that will heal her.

Genevieve Fenwick has her life together—until her fiancé’s betrayal tears their future apart. Now, heartbroken and unsure of what’s next, she looks for comfort where it all began: Gooseberry Ridge, the quaint and still-welcoming hometown she left behind.

Genevieve’s heartache is soon displaced by family drama, eccentric neighbors, and a loveable search-and-rescue dog. Not to mention scandalous thoughts about deputy sheriff Wyatt Foster. But while Wyatt is ruggedly handsome, loyal, and protective (everything her fiancé wasn’t), Genevieve’s still hurting. No amount of chemistry can change that.

And yet, as her meddling, matchmaking mother and tight-knit Montana home keep pushing her and Wyatt together, Genevieve realizes there’s more than just a spark there. The charge burns brighter with every run-in, every word, every layer exposing the softness beneath his strength.

Wyatt has something Genevieve wants. Something she needs. And though her best-laid plans lie in ruins, he might be the best shot she’s ever taken.


REVIEW: LAVENDER HILL (THE LOVE STONE) BY AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS

Lavender Hill (The Love Stone #1)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lavender Hill is the kind of heartache that speaks to the soul. Rose takes emotions on journey of beautiful chaos and haunting romance. Small town humor meets big city heart and never looks back.








✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up here to promote this awesome release: https://bit.ly/LAVENDERHILLSIGNUP

#aurorarosereynolds #smalltownromance @theauthor.agency



#Teaser

✨#Preorder





THE BOURBON BETRAYAL by @dkmarieauthor releasing October 20th! 

#PreOrderNow

https://a.co/d/0cC3KQcf 

 

Why you will love this book…

🥃Second-Chance Romance

🥃Secret Identity 

🥃Hidden Agenda 

🥃Generational Betrayal 

🥃Dual POV  

🥃Betrayal & Redemption 

🥃Forbidden by Family History  

🥃First Love / Reunion


New name. New face. Old vengeance. He's back to steal what the Blackstones took.

Olivier

I made myself into a stranger to walk back into Blackstone Bourbon. New name, new eyes, one job left to finish.

She was my first love. First heartbreak. Being near her again brings back the best parts of us I'd made myself forget.

It changes nothing. I still can't forget or forgive what her family did to mine.

Get in. Get what's mine. Get out.

But I forgot how sharp she is.

That is my first mistake.

Lillianna

Months of research. A folder I can't stop opening. A first name that's probably nothing.

I sign the deal. Then he laughs in my lobby, and something in me stops arguing.

So I watch. I wait for the proof I don't want.

Months later his four-year-old son hands me my answer. Olivier Sawyer is back in my family's distillery, wearing someone else's name.

I should throw him out. Instead, I don't tell my brothers. Not to protect him. To protect the one thing I've built here that isn't already theirs.

Keeping my enemy close should make him easier to control. It would, if my body didn’t like him close.

But I already made the mistake of wanting him when I was seventeen. I won't get burned by the same fire twice.

Some secrets age like bourbon in the dark. The longer they sit, the higher the price when poured. They thought they knew what broke them. They were wrong.



✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review this awesome release: https://bit.ly/TBBDKMARIESIGNUP

#dkmarie #secondchanceromance @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment