Friday, October 2, 2026

PREORDER ALERT: WHO THE HEART CHOOSES (GARNET VALLEY) BY HARLOW JAMES

 



#Teaser


#Preorder




๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™จ (Garnet Valley #1) by @harlowjamesauthor will be available on KU, paperback, and narrated in DUET by @connorcrais and @andieloisevoice on release day, October 23rd. 


"๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ."


What to expect:

๐Ÿ’Small Town

๐ŸŒผAccidental Pregnancy

๐Ÿ’Marriage of Convenience

๐ŸŒผNot His Baby

๐Ÿ’It’s Always Been You

๐ŸŒผFriends to Lovers

๐Ÿ’Forced Proximity



Release Date: October 23, 2026

Cover Designed by @pinkelephantdesigns2 




Blurb:

He’s my former best friend and my husband of convenience, but he’s not the man that got me pregnant.

One year into my nursing program, two little pink lines alter my reality. 

Add on that the baby’s father wants nothing to do with us and I no longer have healthcare coverage, and well?

I start to panic.

Enter Easton Buckley—Mr. Dependable, lineman with great health benefits, and a stubborn streak that pays off when he convinces me to marry him so me and my baby can be taken care of.

The problem is, Easton and I haven’t been on good terms for years, and neither of us has attempted to fix it.

Yet now I’m living with him, forced to see him shirtless, and wondering why hearing him call me his wife is making my hormones even more wild.

Then I figure out his secret.

And there’s no stopping the flood of emotions and unresolved feelings that come up.

I’m scared to fall for Easton. I don’t want him to be a mistake like every other love interest in my life.

But what if the reality is, you can’t help who your heart chooses to love? Even if they could be the one to break it once and for all?


#Preorder

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GZJJ1BNC






#comingsoon #harlowjames #smalltownromance #teaserfriday #preorder #friendstolovers #kindleunlimitedromance

No comments:

Post a Comment