#ComingSoon
Falling For Her (Falling For #2) by Natasha Madison releases October 13th!
Falling For Her (Falling For #2) by Natasha Madison releases October 13th!
Tropes:
🩷Single Dad/Nanny
🩷Opposites Attract
🩷Small Town Romance
🩷Forbidden
🩷Detective Hero
🩷Damsel in Distress
Single Dad/Nanny, Opposites Attract, Small Town Romance, Forbidden, Detective Hero, Damsel in Distress
A divorced detective who is all about order gets more than he bargained when his new nanny sends his life—and his heart—spinning out of control in the latest spicy romance by USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Natasha Madison.
Single dad and small-town detective Lincoln Burke doesn’t have time for chaos. But just as his ex-wife is about to leave for her honeymoon, a major case hits his desk. He’s desperate to find a nanny, and it seems Finley is his only option. She’s a walking disaster in his kitchen, can never follow a schedule—and is a dangerous temptation in his home.
The chemistry between them is impossible to ignore, but Lincoln won’t risk his heart again—especially not with his employee. Yet, the more Finley pushes his buttons, the harder she is to resist. When danger closes in, what started as a temporary arrangement may cost them far more than they ever expected.
#Preorder
#Preorder
Tropes:
💜Second Chance Romance
💜Small Town
💜Firefighter Hero
💜Secrets
💜Reformed Playboy
💜Fake Dating
💜Black Cat FMC
Buy Link:
https://bit.ly/Falling4HimBlackstoneNM
Release Date: January 12, 2027
Blurb
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Natasha Madison turns up the heat in this sizzling small-town, second-chance romance.
Twelve years ago, McKenna Lambert broke Hudson Tate’s heart when she left Montgavin in pursuit of dreams that were too big for their cozy hometown. He has always been content living there, working as a firefighter, and with his boss announcing his retirement, Hudson should be next in line to become fire chief. The only problem is the town committee is looking for someone settled. And Hudson has a reputation.
McKenna is back in Montgavin to help her mom through chemotherapy, but has no plans on staying. She has a successful career that allows her to travel the world, and a couple of big secrets she’s determined to keep in order to protect the people she loves—including the reason she broke off her recent engagement. However, rather than focus on getting well, her mom frets that McKenna’s broken engagement has left her with no one to take care of her if the worst should happen.

START AT THE BEGINNING
#ICYMI
#NewRelease
NOW LIVE
Falling For You (Falling For #1) by Natasha Madison is #nowavailable on Amazon and in stores ...
#AudioAlert
Narrated by Teddy Hamilton & Samantha Brentmoor
Small Town, Opposites Attract, Blue Collar Hero, One Night Stand, Accidental Pregnancy, First Responder, Sworn Off Relationships, Black Cat x Golden Retriever
Release Date: July 14, 2026
@natashamauthor #newbookalert #natashamadison #seriesalert #fallingforseries #spicyromance #bookstagram #booktok
#Teaser
#Preorder Now
https://bit.ly/Honatashamauthor
Tropes:
🌲Holiday Romance
❄️Grumpy/Sunshine
🌲Opposites Attract
❄️Forced Proximity
🌲Damsel in Distress
❄️Emotional Scars
Blurb:
A holiday where everything starts off wrong, and ends up oh so right.
Chloe
When I surprise my boyfriend with a vacation I’d secretly planned, I never imagined he’d break up with me.
Definitely not two weeks before Christmas.
So instead of letting me spiral, my best friend insists I take the trip anyway.
Fresh air. Fresh start. What could go wrong?
Everything.
The second I arrive in the most festive town on earth, I discover all my reservations have been canceled.
It’s peak Christmas season.
Every room is booked. Every restaurant is packed.
And I’m stranded.
JB
When I decided to open a Christmas tree farm, everyone laughed.
Now we’re one of the biggest producers in the region. Hard work pays off.
Doesn’t mean I have to like it.
While the world calls it the most wonderful time of the year, I call it exhausting.
Dropping off a tree at the local inn should’ve been simple. Instead, I walked in on two women on the verge of a meltdown. I planned to keep walking—until my cousin volunteered my house as their backup.
I should’ve said no.
Except now I’m hauling her luggage through my front door, reminding myself it’s only for ten days.
Then she’ll be gone.
Except with every day that passes, she gets further under my skin.
You can’t fall in love in just over a week.
…Right?
Unless it’s a Holiday Rebound.
#Preorder
https://bit.ly/Honatashamauthor
Holiday Rebound by Natasha MadisonMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
'Tis the season to listen to your heart and break more than a few rules. Madison sets out to turn that frown into a smile. Holiday Rebound is emotion at it's most captivating. From the heartbreak of life to the healing of love, Chloe and JB dare to be tempting. The soul opens it's arms and exposes it's vulnerabilities. Love warms you from the inside out.
View all my reviews
@natashamauthor
#BookBuzz #TeaserAlert #AuthorNatashaMadison #HolidayRomance #ChristmasRomance #BooksofInstagram #Bookstagram #BookTok #MustRead
.png)
















No comments:
Post a Comment