🎧New Audiobook Now Available!
📖Replay by Ashton Brooks
📚Saints vs Pirates book 2
🎙️Dual Narration Performed By Macie Miller & C.J. Grey
▶️ Grab your copy of this angsty, first love to forever, hockey romance now!
https://www.audible.com/pd/Replay-Audiobook/B0HGLD6J65
🏒FMC Hockey Player
🏈MMC Football Player
💕Tattoos as a love language
💕Second Chance
💕J/P/O from both
💕Bets will be made
Emma
I never meant to fall for Hawke Sheppard.
Hockey.
Scoring goals.
Having fun with my friends.
That was all I should have been concentrating on. Not the star quarterback from All Saints Academy, our rival school. But Hawke was the untouchable golden boy from the opposite side of town who had more money than I would even know what to do with. He was gorgeous, nice, and made me believe we were destined to be together.
Then with one quick phone call, he was gone. Leaving town and taking my broken heart with him.
Four years later, and he's back. But gone is the wholesome boy I fell for, and in his place is a man who is willing to do whatever it takes to have me again. Too bad I'm not the same girl he left behind.
He says he is chasing dreams of being in the NFL, and I really shouldn't believe him when he says that dream includes me. Or melt when he calls me Sugar. I made the mistake of falling for his promises before, and he lied. I'm determined not to believe him again. He is a Saint after all.
@authorashtonbrooks @readbymaciemiller @narratorcjgrey @podiumentertainment @earcandypromos

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment