Tuesday, October 19, 2021

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: PROMISE ME FOREVER (THE MAXWELL BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN

 


 

 












Release Date: October 19

 

As a divorced single father, I live by three rules:
1. Make sure every day my daughter, Paisley, knows she’s number one in my life. No. Matter. What.
2. Keep contact with my cheating ex-wife to a minimum.
3. Turn Maxwell Wineries into a legacy that keeps Paisley set for life.

When I hire Lexi to look after my daughter, I realize I need another rule: don’t pursue Paisley’s nanny.
But even if I had that rule it wouldn’t matter. Because I'm breaking it already.

Grab Your Copy Here:
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU | Nook    Kobo | Apple | Audio

REVIEW: PROMISE ME FOREVER (THE MAXWELL BROTHERS) BY LAYLA HAGEN
 
 Promise Me ForeverPromise Me Forever by Layla Hagen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Hagen crafts a love letter of the heart. Promise Me Forever is a sweet sonnet that draws the soul into it's rhythmic prose. Tate and Lexi are a beautiful blend of regret and healing that sticks in the heart from start to finish. When it comes to romance Hagen finds the simplest route to be the most profound.



View all my reviews






Meet Layla Hagen



Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.




I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D






I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)






Connect with Layla Hagen:











Hosted By:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment