Thursday, October 28, 2021

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: SEALED (WILLOW SPRINGS) BY LAURA PAVLOV

 


 

 

 

 

SEALED, BOOK 4 IN THE WILLOW SPRINGS SERIES, BY LAURA PAVLOV IS #NowLive!

 

"Pavlov makes it easy to catch feelings for Roman and Coco. From humor to heart Sealed lives up to the MUST READ seal of approval." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


 

 

SEALED by Laura Pavlov

 

GET YOUR COPY: http://mybook.to/SEALED

 

Release Date: October 28, 2021

 


 

 

 

 

 

About the book:

 

A sexy-as-sin single dad. A sassy, hotheaded diva.  Two players. One game. What could possibly go wrong? 


Roman Amato is perfect on paper.

Sexy and broody and arrogant.

He’s a divorced single father, so he’s completely off-limits.

I’m not looking for anything other than a hot date to take to my sister’s wedding.

I have something he needs, and he has something I need.

The fake dating gods have shined down on both of us.

We write up a contract so everything is aboveboard.

Signed, sealed and soon-to-be delivered.

Rule number three is written in all caps…


NO CATCHING FEELINGS.

It couldn’t be more basic.

I pride myself on staying in control.

But from the moment I slip onto the back of his bike, I enter a gray area.

I despise gray areas.

This is supposed to be temporary.

Temporary is my specialty.

But Roman Amato makes it easy to want forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Catch up with the series:

Book 1 - Frayed: http://mybook.to/FrayedLauraPavlov

Book 2: Tangled: http://mybook.to/TangledLauraPavlov

Book 3: Charmed: http://mybook.to/CharmedLauraPavlov

 

 

 

 

 

 REVIEWSEALED (WILLOW SPRINGS) BY LAURA PAVLOV

 

 Sealed (Willow Springs #4)Sealed by Laura Pavlov

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Pavlov makes it easy to catch feelings for Roman and Coco. From humor to heart, Sealed lives up to the MUST READ seal of approval. Pavlov faces off against preconceived notions and unpredictable feelings and finds a couple unlike any other. Coco and Roman wrap themselves around your heart.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment