Thursday, October 14, 2021

NEW RELEASES TO KB WORLDS FOR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2021

 


 

 

 


The latest set of books in the Everyday Heroes World are live!

Inspired by K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes standalones, each author wrote their own story to fit in the world. We hope you’ll fall in love with their new stories and characters while revisiting the Malone brothers from mine.


All the books releasing today are FREE in Kindle Unlimited:

Coded by Rachel Radner: https://geni.us/Coded


Rachel Radner's Coded is a heartfelt, friends to lovers, contemporary romance written in K. Bromberg's Everyday Heroes Worlds.

Maddie

Ashton's a wreck of the man I knew a few months ago, a soul missing his greatest piece. I'm caught in the crossfire, a woman desiring an unattainable man. A man who's still pining after his ex and probably always will be.

Every so often, I catch him looking at me a certain way. A way that tells me he might want something more. But there's too much heartache there, and I'd be a fool to let someone in who I already know will burn me.

Ashton

Maddie's the wildcard in my code. The woman who might break every boundary I've set. She's beautiful, kind, and the gentlest soul I've ever encountered. But I can't get involved with anyone again -- that was the promise I made to myself when my ex broke my heart.

Problem is, at the rate Maddie and I are going, she's about to bypass every command I've ever written. I just can't let her succeed.


Check out the books that inspired the authors! K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes series are FREE in Kindle Unlimited right now:




More KB Worlds books are coming your way every month. Stay up to date on all the releases here:

No comments:

Post a Comment