Monday, November 29, 2021

AUDIOBOOK RELEASES (AVAILABLE NOW & COMING SOON.)

 




 πŸŽ§ Pre Order Alert πŸŽ§ 🎧


Paranormal Romance and Reverse Harem Fans!!

This is one you are not going to want to miss!

Pre-Order Now! 

 

Goes Live Thursday December 9th!


 

Bear's Strength (Guardians of the Fae Realms, Book 3) by JL Madore

Narrated by Lia Holland and Gabriel Thorne

Production Coordination By Pink Flamingo Productions


The Audiobook Release is Just around the corner!! Be sure to have a credit ready!


Currently available on Amazon and Free in Kindle Unlimited!


 


Audible US πŸŽ§ https://bit.ly/BearsStrengthAudioUS


Audible UK πŸŽ§ https://bit.ly/BearsStrengthAudioUK



 

Pre Order Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession



🎧 

 

While you wait, check out book 1 in the Guardians of the Fae Realms Series! The exciting beginning to this shifter and reverse harem romance shouldn’t be missed!


Rise of the Phoenix (Guardians of the Fae Realms, Book 1) by JL Madore

Narrated by Lia Holland and Gabriel Thorne

Production Coordination by Pink Flamingo Productions

Audible US πŸŽ§  https://bit.ly/RiseofthePhoenixAudioUS


Audible UK πŸŽ§ https://bit.ly/RiseofthePhoenixAudioUK

🎧 



 Bear’s Strength Blurb


Four wildling lovers. Five mates to align. Fourteen missing kids.

With five very different personalities bound by the universe, it's no surprise "aligning our quint" isn't as easy as I hoped. Still, when all the life and death obstacles hit us, it's musketeer time - all for one and one for all. Do we have the juice to pull it together and unite the realms? Um...no one seems to agree on that. The one thing that everyone is straight on, though, is that the corruption in the upper levels of the Fae Concealment Office must be rooted out and stopped.

What do superpowered teenagers have to do with anything? Who is moving behind the scenes to make our lives more difficult? And what's the real reason Brant is holding back? Because I know it isn't what's happening behind closed doors. As a woman who's never made it work with one guy, do I have what it takes to make it work with four? Gawd...I hope so.


@AudiobookObsession @pinkflamingo_productions @jlmadorewrites


#PreOrder #PreOrderBlitz #BearsStrengthAudioTour #JLMadore #LiaHolland #GabrielThorne #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #PNR #ShifterRomance #ReverseHaremRomance



🎧🎧 Whispersync Blitz πŸŽ§πŸŽ§




SERIES NOW COMPLETE!! 


 

Bully and Enemies to Lovers Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 

Forever Golden (Kings of Cypress Prep Book 3) by Rachel Jonas   

Narrated by Lessa Lamb, Neill Thorne, and Sarah Puckett

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.47! 





Amazon US https://bit.ly/ForeverGoldenEBookUS

Audible US   🎧  https://bit.ly/ForeverGoldenAudioUS




Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

West Golden—Fierce protector. The one.

 

The cocky jock I once wanted to kill with my bare hands is now the only one I trust with my heart.

 

In a city full of corruption and dark secrets, knowing who’s on your side gets harder to determine every day. Especially now that Vin’s on the warpath, passing out threats he fully intends to see through to the end. His power here in Cypress Pointe seems limitless, and I don’t have time to see if that’s true. I’m prepared to make sacrifices to keep my family safe.

 

Even if what’s sacrificed is my own happiness.

 

As our circle of loyal friends becomes clear, we cling to it, because it’s all any of us has. And if there’s one thing Vin didn’t count on, it’s that blood isn’t always thicker than water.

 

He might just find out firsthand why it’s never wise to cross the king’s queen.

 

***

FOREVER GOLDEN is the highly anticipated conclusion to this portion of the saga, and a lead-in to the KINGS OF CYPRESS spinoff. This book is the final installment of a trilogy and should only be read after completing books one & two, THE GOLDEN BOYS and NEVER HIS GIRL.

 

This series contains strong bully themes. So, if you’re not into romances where hate turns into love (… eventually), and if you don’t like your heroes of the unapologetically alpha variety, this might not be the series for you. There is no rape or dubious consent whatsoever. However, due to adult themes and sexual situations, this one’s only for the 18+ crowd.

 

This series is sure to give you GOSSIP GIRL and ONE TREE HILL vibes, and the angst will have you burning through the pages to find out what happens next. One-click and get lost in this series today!

 

Smooches,

RJ & NT


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @author.racheljonas @lessalamb @sarahpuckettvo 


#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #ForeverGoldenAudioTour #RachelJonas #LessaLamb #NeillThorne #SarahPuckett #AudiobookObsession #Bully #EnemiesToLovers #Suspense #PinkFlamingoProductions #BullyRomance #EnemiestoLovers 



🎧🎧 Whispersync Blitz πŸŽ§πŸŽ§

 

Mafia Romance and Enemies to Lovers Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 


Mafia Prince (Young Irish Rebels, Book 1) by Vi Carter 

Narrated by Michael Gallagher and Sarah Jane Rose

Audio Production by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 



Amazon US https://bit.ly/MafiaPrinceEBookUS

Audible US   🎧  https://bit.ly/MafiaPrinceAudioUS



Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

 

Jack

 

I’m the son of Liam O’Reagan, next in line to wear the crown.

And when I prove myself worthy, I will RULE over the Irish Mafia.

I don’t have time for distractions—much less time for a woman who has always been the bane of my existence.

When Maeve comes back into my life, I fight like hell to resist the pull she has on me.

An attraction that has only grown stronger with time.

But, when trouble lands her at my feet, I take the opportunity to have what I truly want.

I offer her a deal. I’ll help her, but the cost will be one night in my bed.

One night of submission.

One night to have her completely at my mercy.

If only I had known my battle with Maeve would start a war.

 

Maeve

 

Jack is the only one who can help me.

Too bad, he hates me.

But I have no choice but to go to him.

It turns out, hate is a powerful motivator, and I just handed him a way to punish me.

He offers me his help—for a price. Everything in his world has a price.

One night in his bed.

He’s everything a woman would want, so this should be easy. Only, I’m a virgin, and he terrifies me.

I should run, but I won’t.

I can’t.

I just pray this one night doesn’t destroy us both. 


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @authorvi @sarahjaneroseuk


#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #MafiaPrinceAudioTour #ViCarter #MichaelGallagher #SarahJaneRose #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #EnemiesToLovers #MafiaRomance 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment