Monday, November 29, 2021

CYBER SALE: BROKEN HEROES SERIES BY MICHELLE FERNANDEZ

 





★✩★ 5 Day 99c Cyber SALE! ★✩★


#Michellefernandez has a 99c SALE on all 3 books in the Broken Heroes Series from 11/29 – 12/3! All books can be read as standalones or as an interconnected series and are available to read on Kindle Unlimited


#secondchance #security #hea #romance #kindleunlimited


 

 


Till I Found You – Book 1: 99c until 12/3






 


The first time I met Chloe Channing, my heart belonged to another woman. It was a time in my life when I was on a suicide mission and buried myself in work, picking up every assignment to keep my mind off the woman who left me with a dark soul and rage in my blood.

A couple of years later, Chloe is my new assignment. I should pass it off, but I don’t want to.


 


Till I Kissed You – Book 2: 99c until 12/3






 


I’ve had my eye on the Phoebe Powell for the last year. She’s sexy, confident, and all-around feisty. Her walls are high, and she has an unbreakable lock on the steel gate around her beautiful heart, making it very clear there will be nothing between us, keeping us in the friend-zone.


 


Till I Promised You – Book 3: 99c until 12/3






 


I was forced to return home and take care of my family’s ranch after the death of my parents. I left everything behind, including the one woman I loved and made promises to . . . Ryland O’Hare.

When the farm goes under, I run away from my failures with a duffle bag, and a one-way ticket to anywhere. Who would have thought I’d bump into Ryland in Switzerland, of all places?


 

 


@michellefernandezauthor @DS Promotions


#sale #brokenheroes #authorsofinstagram #99csale #romance #booknerd #reading #bookstagram #booklove #booklife #bookaddict #indieauthor #kindlereads #bookish #fiction #instabooks #romancereader #bibliophilelife #secondchance #amnesia #damaged #thechase #broken #michellefernandez #dsbookpromotions

No comments:

Post a Comment