Tuesday, November 30, 2021

TEASER ALERT TUESDAY: WAITING FOR YOU (ANNAPOLIS HARBOR) BY LEA COLL

 






Waiting for You by Lea Coll is releasing December 14, 2021!


 

Pre-order your copy today!  






 

 

Blurb


I didn't think Alex could get any hotter, but his time at med school was good to him.
Dirty blond hair. A bit of scruff across his chiseled jawline. And a body beneath those scrubs that makes me think all sorts of naughty things. 

Alex seems to be utter perfection... and he barely notices I exist. 

Or so I thought. Lately, everywhere I look he's there. Renting a room in my bed and breakfast. Devouring my pastries. Wanting to talk every morning over coffee. Is it possible my lifelong crush finally sees me as more than his little sister's best friend?

 

#LeaColl #AnnapolisHarborSeries #ContemporaryRomance #SmallTown #BestFriendsSibling #Friendstolovers

No comments:

Post a Comment