Tuesday, November 16, 2021

COMING SOON TO AUDIO: DAMAGED (BOYS OF WINTER #2) BY SHERIDAN ANNE, NARRATED BY KELSEY NAVARRO

 







๐ŸŽง ๐ŸŽง Pre Order Alert ๐ŸŽง ๐ŸŽง


Calling All Enemies to Lovers and Reverse Harem Fans!!

This is one you are not going to want to miss!

Pre-Order Now! 



Damaged (Boys Of Winter Book 2) by Sheridan Anne

Narrated by Kelsey Navarro

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions


Goes Live Monday November 22nd!



Audible US  https://bit.ly/DamagedAudioUS


Audible UK  https://bit.ly/DamagedAudioUK



 

Pre Order Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 

 

Blurb: 

Play with fire; you’ll get burned.

Play with me; I’ll get even.

Dynasty came roaring into my life, bringing four of the most incredibly delicious men I’ve ever laid my eyes on, but along with it came a life that I was never expecting.

This world is filled with corruption. There are secrets and lies around every corner. My parents were murdered by the very men who vowed their loyalty, and now those same men are after me and will stop at nothing.

But the tables have turned.

Dynasty is all mine and I’m going to burn this f--ker down.

Forgive me, father, for I am about to sin.



@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @sheridan.anne.author

@kelseydnavarro


#PreOrder #PreOrderBlitz #DamagedAudioTour #SheridanAnne #KelseyNavarro  #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #EnemiesToLovers #ReverseHarem

No comments:

Post a Comment