Friday, November 26, 2021

DEAL ALERT .....

 




BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Get these sports romance series starters for $.99 each starting today - Cyber Monday!



Love Ally: https://amzn.to/36cjDO3

Chasing Sunshine: https://amzn.to/3oVSJ61


Love Ally

The world never granted me much. No warm and cozy home to rest my head, no loving parents to cheer at my games or remember my birthday, and certainly no finer things in life. Just a damn good arm to throw a football and a hunger inside of me that I hoped would lead me straight to the NFL.

I was twelve years old when the universe finally delivered its first gift. A beautiful angel, though my angel certainly wore no halo. She dressed in the same tattered clothes that I did, and her eyes were as lost and broken as mine were.

All it took was one look at her face, and I knew she had been made for me and me alone. From that day forward, my soul was hooked, taken, a slave to hers. Nothing could come between us. I was headed to college and then pro ball, and she would be by my side, where she belonged.

Until one day, she disappeared without a word.

The love of my life, my best friend, was suddenly gone, vanished, evaporated into thin air. Almost as if she were never even here.

Now, over a year later, at Brooks College in Georgia, she’s back. I want vengeance for her leaving me so callously. But one look into her stormy-blue eyes, and I’m enamored yet again.

But she’s keeping secrets. Pushing me away so that they remain buried in the past. She’s forgetting one thing though—when it comes to her, I’ll stop at nothing.

She can’t keep me at arm’s length forever. After all, she is mine.

This is a complete stand alone in the Brooks University series.
Second Chance Sports Romance



Chasing Sunshine

For Trent Kade, it’s pretty simple. Get drafted into the NFL and escape the shadow of his spiteful father. Eyes forward, no distractions. That is, until Cameran Steele crashes into his life, and suddenly, all of those self-made rules get thrown out the window after one look into her sad blue eyes. He knows she’s running from something, and he wants to be her escape. But what happens when the one who might be his exception pushes him away?

Cameran Steele has experienced her fair share of tragedy and heartache. When she lost her parents at the age of seventeen, she thought it couldn’t get much worse. Boy, was she wrong. After escaping her own personal hell four years later, she finds herself at New England University, eager for a fresh start. Her eyes are on the prize—graduation and a better life for herself. Nothing can get in her way. But when a cocky and persistent football player sets his eyes on her, she struggles not to give in. She knows he’s the one without a doubt in her mind. But sometimes, even the right one comes along at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment