Wednesday, November 17, 2021

TEASER ALERT: THE FRONT RUNNER (THE GOLD RUSH RANCH SERIES) BY ELSIE SILVER

 








The Front Runner by Elsie Silver

Gold Rush Ranch Series

Release Date: December 3, 2021



Stefan Dalca is beautiful, brooding, and bossy.
He’s also public enemy number one in this small town, with a murky past that’s hard to overlook.
And I just agreed to three fake dates with him.

 

Add to Goodreads→ https://bit.ly/3jPEe26


 

 

 

BLURB
Stefan Dalca is beautiful, brooding, and bossy. He’s also public enemy number one in this small town, with a murky past that’s hard to overlook. And I just agreed to three fake dates with him.

I may be a renowned veterinarian, but when I find myself in a sticky situation, Stefan is my last hope. I need his help to save a sick foal and what he wants in return is me.

Our time together starts out as a simple transaction, but the more time I spend with him, the more I wonder if he’s not quite the villain they’ve made him out to be. With every intimate conversation and lingering look, the tension between us builds. I’ve been drawn to Stefan since the first day I laid eyes on him. And now he’s downright irresistible.

I know sleeping with the enemy is playing with fire. But like a moth to a flame, I’m attracted to the mysterious man in a way I can’t explain—in a way those closest to me wouldn’t approve of or understand.

And the more he softens for me, the harder I fall.

But as his mysteries unravel, so do hidden truths. Truths that are bound to leave someone burned.

I just didn’t expect that someone to be me.




 

 

Reserve your copy today!


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3C17rwM 


Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/thefrontrunner 

 

 

 

 



EXCERPT


A sinful smile touches his mouth as he leans in close. His free hand cups the back of my skull so his thumb can brush across the sensitive part of my neck, almost at my throat. His whisper is warm and silky. “Do I have your attention now?”

I swallow and nod, feeling chills break out over my skin. There is not a single part of my mind or body that is not entirely focused on the man who has pushed me up against the fence.

“Good. Because I want to make myself abundantly clear.” We’re so close. I can feel the entire length of his body covering mine. He teases me with the lightest brush of his lips against my ear as he drops his voice and holds me captive. “You are not the pawn, Mira. You are the prize.”

No comments:

Post a Comment