Wednesday, November 24, 2021

TEASER TUESDAY (PREORDER ALERT): THE FRONT RUNNER (THE GOLD RUSH RANCH SERIES) BY ELSIE SILVER



 

 

 

 

 

"An emotional ambush that comes at you from every angle. The Front Runner refuses to be labeled an underdog. It's an all around winner." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

The Front Runner by Elsie Silver

Gold Rush Ranch Series

Release Date: December 3, 2021

 

Add to Goodreads→ https://bit.ly/3jPEe26

 

 

BLURB
Stefan Dalca is beautiful, brooding, and bossy. He’s also public enemy number one in this small town, with a murky past that’s hard to overlook. And I just agreed to three fake dates with him.

I may be a renowned veterinarian, but when I find myself in a sticky situation, Stefan is my last hope. I need his help to save a sick foal and what he wants in return is me.

Our time together starts out as a simple transaction, but the more time I spend with him, the more I wonder if he’s not quite the villain they’ve made him out to be. With every intimate conversation and lingering look, the tension between us builds. I’ve been drawn to Stefan since the first day I laid eyes on him. And now he’s downright irresistible.

I know sleeping with the enemy is playing with fire. But like a moth to a flame, I’m attracted to the mysterious man in a way I can’t explain—in a way those closest to me wouldn’t approve of or understand.

And the more he softens for me, the harder I fall.

But as his mysteries unravel, so do hidden truths. Truths that are bound to leave someone burned.

I just didn’t expect that someone to be me.

 

 

 

 

 

Reserve your copy today!


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3C17rwM 


Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/thefrontrunner 

 

 

 REVIEWTHE FRONT RUNNER (THE GOLD RUSH RANCH SERIES) BY ELSIE SILVER

 

The Front RunnerThe Front Runner by Elsie Silver

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


An emotional ambush that comes at you from every angle. Silver awakens the soul with a broken beauty that turns heartache into hope. Stefan and Mira show a fighting spirit that speaks to the warrior in us all. A story of redemption that explodes off the page. The Front Runner refuses to be labeled an underdog. It's an all around winner.





View all my reviews

 

 

 


 

 

EXCERPT


A small laugh bubbles up out of me as we take the stairs down with a sense of urgency I can’t explain. “How thoughtful of you to include me in your scheme.”

“I’ve told you before . . . I’m not the villain you think I am.” 

“Or maybe you’re exactly who I think you are, and I like it.”

His eyes sparkle and his grin turns wolfish as we hit the bottom landing and push out into the cool night air. “Maybe.”



 


No comments:

Post a Comment