Monday, January 10, 2022

HAPPY BOOK WEEK (LIVE EARLY): DECKER: CHANGING THE PLAY BY KAYLEY LORING & CONNOR CRAIS

 


 

 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

DECKER: Changing the Play by Kayley Loring and Connor Crais is LIVE EARLY and now available to read in Kindle Unlimited!!!

 

 

"Loring and Crais pull off an epic tag team. Decker dares to mix humor with heart and heat to score a major touchdown." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

Special release price of 99 cents for a few days only and then it will go up to 1.99 and next week it goes up to 3.99. But it will always be free in Kindle Unlimited!

 



Amazon Universal link: mybook.to/DECKERebook

 

 

 

 

#12 Johnny Decker. Star quarterback for the Boston Tomcats. Two-time Super Bowl MVP...a decade ago. Nickname: Decker the Panty Wrecker.
 
I get tackled for a living by men who are built like rhinos. I could take the wings off a fly with a football from 30 yards away. (I wouldn’t, but I could.) Being a veteran quarterback means I’m a mentally alert, fine-tuned athletic machine who can make split-second decisions.
 
It’s my job to anticipate what’s going to happen next and adapt. But I couldn’t have anticipated the death of our beloved team owner.
 
His estranged daughter Hannah Strong is a finance nerd from New York. She knows less than nothing about football. Know what she didn’t anticipate? Inheriting the Boston Tomcats.
 
She’s stubborn, uptight, infuriating, and wrong about absolutely everything—from pizza to how to run my team. And I don’t want to talk about how good she looks in a skirt. Or daydream about how good she’d look out of it.
Really, I don’t.
I’m not Decker the Panty Wrecker anymore—I’ve changed.
 
I can’t stop arguing with her.
 
Or thinking about her.
 
I thought I had a winning play.
But Hannah Strong changed everything.

 

 

REVIEWDECKER: CHANGING THE PLAY BY KAYLEY LORING & CONNOR CRAIS

 

Decker: Changing the PlayDecker: Changing the Play by Kayley Loring

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Loring and Crais pull off an epic tag team. Decker dares to mix humor with heart and heat to score a major touchdown. Decker and Hannah are a match made of awkward that somehow finds a perfectly, imperfect fit. A match made of fun that turns out to be all heart.





View all my reviews

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment