Tuesday, January 11, 2022

TWO TEASERS AND A NEW RELEASE.

 






★★★ NEW RELEASE ★★★
BEAR by @authorfionad is NOW AVAILABLE!! 

Only 99¢ and available in Kindle Unlimited!



Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3zIlFmM
Amazon Global: mybook.to/BearSilverSaints

Garrison “Bear” Shaw was only supposed to warn Alyssa Bartley to stay out of Silver Saint’s business. Falling for her complicated everything. She was too young for him…and the sheriff’s daughter. 

The grumpy biker had no business touching the innocent high school senior, but that didn’t stop Bear from making Alyssa his. Now
danger lurks around the corner, and he’ll do anything to protect her and the future they are building.


#newrelease #bear #fionadavenport #silversaintsmc #twohourromance #nowavailable #99pennies #kindleunlimited #ckprpromo @canidkanepr




★★★ TEASER REVEAL ★★★
PERFECT VILLAIN, the first book in the all-new, dark, mafia romance duet by @AuthorJLBeck and @saderenawrites is coming January 31st!


PREORDER TODAY! 



https://geni.us/perfectvillain

Blurb:
The second our eyes connected I felt the shift in the air.
The crackle of fire igniting between us.
He was dark, dangerous, and secretive.
He came into my life like a storm, ripping apart everything I believed in, everything I thought I knew.
With his mischievous smirk, stunning looks, and alluring behavior I should’ve ran as far away from him as I could.
But I was stupid. I trapped myself in his web. I thought I was safe with him.
Safe in his arms, safe from a past that refused to let go.
Turns out Christian Russo was the past I was running from, and my first mistake was ever thinking I could escape him.
**This is a dark stalker-mafia romance. It contains adult themes, and material that might be triggering to some readers.**

#jlbeck #saderena #perfectvillain #beautifulmonster #teaserreveal #coverlove #bookcovers #bookcoverdesign #hotbookcover#needtoread #preorderalert #oneclickreads #comingsoon #hotreads #darkreads #darkromancebooks #darkromance #mafiaromance #mafiaromancebooks #ckprpromo @candikanepr



★★★ TEASER REVEAL ★★★
THE WORDS by @AshleyJadeAuthor is coming January 20th!! 





PREORDER TODAY!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/31hztI2
Apple: https://apple.co/3xLI81z
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3lgwV3M



*PLEASE NOTE: The Words will go live on Amazon on release day and will be going into Kindle Unlimited, so if you're a non-Amazon reader, make sure to preorder so you don't miss out!*



Blurb: 
He was the talented bad boy everyone wanted.
I was the irrelevant geek everyone hated.

He was the sun...drawing all of us in.
I was a black hole...taking up space.

He was destined to be a star.
I was destined to remain an insignificant no one.

Until he made me believe I was special...
And then he destroyed me.

I never thought I'd see Phoenix Walker again after he broke my heart, but fate had other plans.

One tour. Eight weeks. Forty shows.
Countless opportunities to make him pay.  

The world thought he was a God...
But I knew the truth.

#teaserreveal #thewords #ashleyjade #preorder #comingsoon #newadult #enemiestolovers #secondchanceromance #rockstar #ckprpromo @candikanepr




No comments:

Post a Comment