Wednesday, September 28, 2022

AUDIOBOOK SPOTLIGHT .....

 


 


 

 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Second Chance & Sports Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 

 

Once Removed (Carolina Waves Series, Book 3) by Tina Gallagher

Narrated by Mollie Stark & Vincent Skye

Audio Production by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 

 

 

 

Amazon US https://amzn.to/3CJyssA

Audible US     https://adbl.co/3cBAD7a

 

Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

 

Blurb

Cal

The thing about perfect lives is that there’s only one way for them to go—downhill.

I learned that after my first love broke my heart and an injury sacked my pro baseball career. Now I’m working a tedious bank job just to pass the time. So imagine my surprise when I find her in my first big meeting.

Barbara Murphy.

The one who got away is as gorgeous as ever, and this time, I’m not letting her go. But it won’t be easy. Especially when life throws me a wicked curveball that could destroy everything.…

 

Barbara

I met the love of my life when I was 18. Cal Chase was everything to me.

And I let him go.

What can I say? I was young, stupid, and in pain. I thought I was doing the right thing for both of us. For the next 15 years, I did everything I could to forget him. But now he’s back, sexy as ever, asking for a second chance. I know I should stay away.

But I can’t.

All I can do now is hope my heart can withstand the hit when everything inevitably falls apart again.

 

@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @tinagallagherauthor

 

#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #OnceRemovedAudioTour #TinaGallagher #MollieStark #VincentSkye #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #SecondChanceRomance #SportsRomance 

 

 

 

 

 Whispersync Blitz 

 

Paranormal Romance and Rejected Mates Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 

 

The Tyrant Alpha's Rejected Mate (The Five Packs, Book 1) by Cate C. Wells

Narrated by Paulina Lear & Liam Sanderson

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

⚠️Get the E-Book for $3.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 

 

 

Amazon US https://amzn.to/3bYB3Eg

Audible US  https://adbl.co/3Am1H3i

 

 

Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

He rejected me, and then he realized I’m the center of his world. Bummer.

Una

I keep my head down. In this backward pack, females rank low, and my bad leg makes me damaged goods. It doesn’t help that I’ve never shifted. I don’t mind the late-20s single life, though. No one’s paying any attention as I build an illicit farmer’s market empire.

My roomies and I are doing it for ourselves, and if life under Killian Kelly is stifling, at least it’s predictable. We can deal.

But when biology finally kicks in, I lose my mind. I claim our alpha as my mate. And he rejects me in front of the whole pack.

It’s all good. It only hurts when I breathe. I’ll survive. That’s what I do.

Who wants an arrogant jerk for a mate, anyway? I’ve got a business to run. 

Killian

To lead this pack out of the dark ages, I’ve had to be hard. Merciless. I don’t flinch, and I don’t make mistakes.

Una Hayes isn’t my mate.

My wolf might have some kind of strange infatuation, but if she were mine, I’d know it. And I can walk away, can’t I?

And if I keep coming back? If she starts living in my head?

I’m the strongest male in five generations. My pack scrambles to do my bidding. I can bring one quiet female back in line. No one can possibly be as stubborn as I am. 

There’s no way I’ve ruined the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

I’m the Quarry pack alpha. I don’t lose.

The Tyrant Alpha’s Rejected Mate is a full-grown shifter romance. No cheating. HEA guaranteed. Intended for adult listeners only.

 

 @audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @authorcatecwells

 

#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #TheTyrantAlphasRejectedMateAudioTour #CateCWells #PaulinaLear #LiamSanderson #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #PNR #ParanormalRomance #RejectedMated #FatedMates #WolfShifterRomance

 

 


     ☆.¸(*•.¸(´*•.¸(*•.*★*.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.☆

✦ ••••• ✦ ✰  ON SALE NOW  ✰ ✦ ••••• ✦

     ☆.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*★*•.¸)`*•.)`*•.¸)*•.☆

For sale now on Chirp! $1.99 for a limited time only! 


Looking for a Forbidden Romance? This one's for you!

 


Beneath the Stands (Sugarlake Series Book Two) by Emily McIntire  

Narrated by Sarah Puckett and Theo Sinclair

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions

 

Chirp  https://bit.ly/BeneaththeStandsChirp


 

Sale Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 

 

Blurb:

 

Becca

I hated before I loved.

I loved and then I lost.

And the only man I’ve ever wanted is the one out of reach.

Temptation is the Devil’s candy, but I lost my faith in God years ago.

He’s forbidden.

Off-limits.

My biggest secret.

One I’m determined to take to my grave.

I’ve learned to live in the ghost of his memory. Craving his touch, but relieved he never comes home.

Until one day, he does. And everything comes crashing down.

After all, nothing secret stays hidden for long.

 

Eli

I lost before I left.

I left and then I loved.

And the only woman I’ve ever seen is the one that I resent.

There’s a thin line between love and hate, but I stopped playing in-bounds years ago.

She’s forbidden.

Off-limits.

My sister’s best friend.

The one who blazes like the sun.

I’ve learned to live in the shade.

Forgetting the heat and embracing the cold.

Until finally, I’m home. And everything goes up in flames.

After all, she’s the one who lights my fire, and I always chase the match.

  • •••••••

Beneath the Stands is a full-length, interconnected standalone and book two in the Sugarlake series. The series can be read in any order, however it is highly recommended to start with Book One (Beneath the Stars) to enhance your reading experience. 

Beneath the Stands features strong language, explicit sexual scenes and mature situations which may be considered triggers for some. Reader discretion is advised.


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @itsemilymcintire @sarahpuckettvo @theosinclairnarrates


#OnSaleNow #ChirpSale #SaleBlitz #BeneaththeStandsAudioTour #EmilyMcIntire #SarahPuckett #TheoSinclair #AudiobookObsession #PinkFlamingoProductions #ContemporaryRomance #ForbiddenRomance



 

 

     ☆.¸(*•.¸(´*•.¸(*•.*★*.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.☆

✦ ••••• ✦ ✰  ON SALE NOW  ✰ ✦ ••••• ✦

     ☆.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*★*•.¸)`*•.)`*•.¸)*•.☆

For sale now on Chirp! $.99 for a limited time only! 

 

Looking for 14 Tales of the Strange and Macabre? This one's for you!

 

 

 

Land of Bones by Glenn Rolfe

Narrated by Lauri Jo Daniels, Anneliese Rennie, Kyle Tait, Matt Godfrey, Joe Hempel, Kelsey Navarro, Sean Duregger, Curt Bonnem, Gary Bennet, Adam Bar, Travis Baldree, Chelsea Stephens, KC Johnston, & Shawn Compton

Published by Fireside Audio

 

 

Chirp  https://bit.ly/LandofBonesChirp

 

 

Sale Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 

 

Blurb:

 

Demon lights, granted wishes, strange things, and brutal love at the Lucky Lounge Motel. A haunted sister, desperate parents, a little human touch, and the end of the world....

These are the stories whispered among dead leaves, the script etched bare for all to see. When the chills sink deep and your heart begins to pound...are you alone? 

Welcome to Glenn Rolfe’s Land of Bones, 14 tales of the strange and macabre.

 

@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @grolfehorror @laurijo_vo @taitvoice @godfreyreadsandrides @voiceofjoey @kelseydnavarro @seannarrates @curtbonnemvo @travis_baldree @voiceofchelseas 

 

#OnSaleNow #ChirpSale #LandofBonesAudioTour #GlennRolfe #LauriJoDaniels #AnnelieseRennie #KyleTait #MattGodfrey #JoeHempel #KelseyNavarro #SeanDuregger #CurtBonnem #GaryBennet #AdamBar #TravisBaldree #ChelseaStephens #KCJohnston #ShawnCompton #FiresideAudio #AudiobookObsession 


No comments:

Post a Comment