Thursday, September 15, 2022

HAPPY BOOK WEEK (SPOTLIGHT ALERT): THE WATCHER (MEN OF HIDDEN JUSTICE) BY MELANIE MORELAND

 






NEW RELEASE




“Damien and Raven’s story is an all-consuming read that had me wholly invested and captivated. A must read!” - its.gottabethebooks

 

Because Love Can Bleed Into The Darkest Heart

 

The Watcher by Melanie Moreland is now live!




 

"A can't put down read. The Watcher is an edge of the seat, straight to heart thrill ride. A haunting dance with the devil.  From the unpredictable suspense that steals your breath to the depth of connection that captures your heart." - (Isha C. Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)


 

 

 



 

To the world, I'm Damien DeSalvo, businessman.

I own a security company, ensuring the safety of my clients.

But behind the scenes, I'm known as the Watcher.

I stay hidden, overseeing the secrecy of Hidden Justice--those who rid the world of its scum,

one bad guy at a time.

Until the day she stumbles into my path and one kiss changes everything.

Stalked and terrified, Raven Bailey needs my protection.

I need her.

Can I find the man threatening the woman I love before he finds her?

We're playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse.

And I'm determined to win.

 



Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited

 

Amazon Worldwide: https://geni.us/thewatcher-mohj

 

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3zwCRgO


 














No comments:

Post a Comment