Tuesday, September 13, 2022

COMING IN 2 DAYS: THE WATCHER (MEN OF HIDDEN JUSTICE) BY MELANIE MORELAND

 




 

 

Get ready to meet Damien and Raven 

 

 I slid my hands up her arms, holding them over her head, our fingers entwined, our eyes locked, silent words flowing between us.


Because love can bleed into the darkest heart…

 

The Watcher by Melanie Moreland is coming September 15th!

 

 

 

 

"A can't put down read. The Watcher is an edge of the seat, straight to heart thrill ride. A haunting dance with the devil.  From the unpredictable suspense that steals your breath to the depth of connection that captures your heart." - (Isha C. Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

Cover Design: Feed Your Dreams Designs

Photographer:  Wander Aguiar Photography

Model: Travis S.



To the world, I'm Damien DeSalvo, businessman.

I own a security company, ensuring the safety of my clients.

But behind the scenes, I'm known as the Watcher.

I stay hidden, overseeing the secrecy of Hidden Justice—those who rid the world of its scum,

one bad guy at a time.

Until the day she stumbles into my path and one kiss changes everything.

Stalked and terrified, Raven Bailey needs my protection.

I need her.

Can I find the man threatening the woman I love before he finds her?

We're playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse.

And I'm determined to win.

 



 

Pre-order your copy today!

Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/thewatcher-mohj

Available on Kindle Unlimited 9/15/2022

 

Wide readers Pre-order only

https://books2read.com/the-watcher-hidden-justice

 

Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3zwCRgO

 





 


 


 

@morelandmelanie 

 

 

#melaniemoreland #vigilantejustice #menofhiddenjustice #protector #series  #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticSuspense #AlphaHero #Bodyguard #HeroineinDanger #MainCharacterinPeril #RescuingHerfromMrWrong #Kidnapped 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment