Tuesday, April 23, 2024

COMING SOON (PREORDER ALERT): THE IMPERFECT MARRIAGE BY L. STEELE

 



Ready for Daddy Q? 

This one is angsty and very hot 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ Keep tissues because he wants not just your tears…




Preorder => https://readerlinks.com/l/3978123


Quentin Davenport is my ex-boyfriend’s father ...

And my new marriage of convenience husband


When my boyfriend leaves me at the altar

Quentin offers to marry me!

No way can I accept it,

Especially since Quentin is much older than me

And tall, dark and tattooed and an ex-marine

Whose grumpy disposition leaves much to be desired.

But this way I can salvage my dignity...


Also, I can get back at my ex.

Besides, it’s a fake marriage.

And Quentin’s still in love with his dead wife, so there’s no fear of developing feelings... or so I think.


When he offers to put my younger sister through college.

...and pay for my father’s medical treatment.

I can’t refuse him.


Only he has conditions:

I must live with him, as his wife.

I must pretend to be his.

I must convince his family that I love him.


Living under the same roof as man and wife, I see a different side of my husband.

The pretend marriage begins to feel very real

And I’m sure Quentin too reciprocates my feelings.

So what if he’s in love with his dead wife.


I begin to dream of a future with him.

I am going to get my Happily Ever After...

But what happens when it turns out his wife is alive...?


This is an age gap, marriage of convenience, ex-boyfriend's father, forced proximity, billionaire romance, with an HEA. There is no cheating, no OW/OM drama, and no third act breakup.


Tropes:

Age Gap

Ex-boyfriend's father

Marriage of Convenience

"my wife"

OTT possessive

Strong female lead

Fake relationship

Angsty Billionaire Romance

Forced proximity

One bed


@followers @top fans

No comments:

Post a Comment