Wednesday, April 10, 2024

NEW AND UPCOMING RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS.

 




💙TEASER REVEAL💙

CRUSHED by Jeannine Colette is releasing on May 10th! We’re so excited to share a teaser for this swoony and spicy small town romance! 


Influencer sign up: https://forms.gle/TknMEwc61qVbeYVNA


Blurb to come!


Find more books by Jeannine Colette: www.jeanninecolette.com


#Crushed #jeanninecolette #smalltownromance #yournextbookboyfriend #funandflirty #swoonandspice #wordsmithpublicity 




🍸 TEASER ALERT🍸

WRECKED by Jeannine Colette has a brand new look and will hit your Kindle on April 15th! Check out this new teaser for this swoony and spicy small town romance!


Influencer sign up: https://forms.gle/TknMEwc61qVbeYVNA



Blurb:
Take one sexy bartender. Add a badass cop. A splash of sweet, that's me. One sour, that's him... and serve over ice.That’s how you’ll get to my current situation.

You know the girl - the one who commands the scene, bottle of liquor in hand, pouring liquid fire into the willing throats of patrons as they let loose at the local bar?

That's me.

I may be known as the town party girl, but in reality I'm this close to my dream of opening my own bar - McConaugheys. Yes, it will be named after the acclaimed actor. What can I say? I’m a sucker for that sexy Texan.

Everything was going as planned until the night I had a few drinks and accepted a ride home from a friend. A misunderstanding leads to an arrest, and now I'm at the mercy of the one man I can’t stand, and trust me, the feeling is definitely mutual.

Adam Reingold is six-feet-tall and built like a stallion -- the man is the epitome of male. He also happens to be the town narc and hates my guts. There’s a story to our past and it's not a pretty one.

So, now, here I am, chained to him for the summer like a hardened criminal, doing whatever he tells me to do. Problem is, I can’t help but look at him when he’s not watching and wonder what our future could be like if things were different.

There are so many reasons why he’s all wrong for me. Even more reasons why I need to stay away from him.

It’s a cocktail of trouble. Best served shaken, not stirred.



Covers designed by Enchanting Romance Designs



Find more books by Jeannine Colette: jeanninecolette.com


Covers designed by @enchantingromancedesigns 

Influencer sign up @wordsmithpublicity 

#Wrecked #jeanninecolette #smalltownromance #yournextbookboyfriend #funandflirty #swoonandspice #wordsmithpublicity



💜💜 NEW RELEASE💜💜




We are excited to celebrate RYKER (Audiobook) by Samantha Lind is LIVE!





After years of trying to get back home to be closer to my daughter, I finally secured a spot on the newly expanded San Francisco Shockwaves.


Juggling being the newly appointed Captain of the team and taking on full-time fatherhood to a teenager sends my life into chaos.


I quickly find myself needing someone who can pick up the pieces and keep my life in order as I certainly can’t do it alone.


I just never thought my savior would be the sexy woman next door- the one I can’t keep my mind or eyes off every chance I get.





@samanthalindauthor


#samanthalind #sportsromance #singledad #newbookalert #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #wildfiremarketingsolutions


DEAL ALERT

BRAND NEW ROMANTIC SUSPENSE!
The Trouble with Rylee by Katie Reus is NEW and 99c!




https://geni.us/TTWR
Available on All Platforms


She witnessed a terrible crime…

So she goes to the only place she knows she’ll be safe—Detective Mateo Jackson’s house. He’s her older brother’s best friend and has starred in far too many of her fantasies. Even if he thinks of her as a nuisance, she knows he’ll keep her safe.

He’ll do anything to keep her safe…

Mateo has wanted Rylee for longer than he wants to admit. But he’s always kept his distance out of respect for her family. Now that she’s in danger, all bets are off. When they’re forced to share a roof, undeniable sparks fly, but unless he can keep her alive—and get over his own baggage—their relationship might never get off the ground.

Author note: this short novella was previously published under a different title but has been heavily edited and rewritten.

@1852media



NEW RELEASE

SPOTLIGHT TOUR


Breakaway by Grace Reilly is now live! 


The BookTok sensation: a spicy coach’s daughter college sports romance, second in the Beyond the Play series, with new exclusive content in this edition!


A secret friends-with-benefits arrangement with the hockey coach’s daughter shouldn’t have a shot in the dark of leading to more…


Cooper


As a pro-bound college athlete with a good-time reputation, I usually have my pick of puck bunnies. But lately, I’ve been in a dry spell that feels more like a curse, and the stress is affecting my game—the one thing that can’t happen if I’m going to make team captain, and eventually the NHL.


Enter Penny Ryder.


She’s my coach’s daughter, but the moment she pulls me into that ice rink closet, she’s the one thing on my mind besides hockey. She has a sex bucket list, and each item on it confirms we’re kindred spirits in the bedroom. If I say yes, I’ll be relaxed on the ice again—but if her dad finds out, I’ll be forced to say goodbye to being captain and finally earning my own father’s approval.


Penny


Thanks to the ex from hell, I’m a long way from being ready for a relationship—but it’s time to reclaim my agency, one long-sought-after experience in bed at a time.


Enter Cooper Callahan.


He’s my dad’s star defenseman; an arrangement with him will mean keeping yet another major secret from my father. But the agreement we strike is simple: secret friends-with-benefits until he makes captain…and I cross off everything on my list, so I can finally move on from the incident that ruined both my life and my figure skating career.

Yet the longer our connection goes on, the more we trust each other, and the less I want to say goodbye. I know love leads to heartbreak, but what if it can also clear the ice for a breakaway?


Filled with swoons, spice coaching, sports, and book nerds in love, Breakaway is a don’t-miss adult college sports romance.


Download today on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, and Kobo! 


Amazon: https://bit.ly/3J3cdjj

Apple Books: https://bit.ly/43KQCFR

Nook: https://bit.ly/3IYOm4x

Kobo: https://bit.ly/3PPFdir

Google Play: https://bit.ly/3U2mWB2


Audible: https://adbl.co/3vFoeZl

Narrated by: Brian Meslar & Faith Clark


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3POm8gt


@authorgracereilly

#GraceReilly #AdultRomance #ContemporaryRomance #NewAdultRomance #RomanticComedy #SportsRomance #Athlete #BoyFallsFirst #BoyObsessed #ComingofAge #FriendstoLovers #FoundFamily #SecretRomance #Sports #bookclub #bookish #booklover #booksta #bookstagram #bookworm #readersofig #readersofinstagram #avonbooks @avonbooks #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_


💕NOW AVAILABLE💕

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧, the first book in the Lake Spark Inn series, by Evey Lyon is LIVE! This is a small town, hockey romance set in the Lake Spark world.




I was so invested in this book and these characters. I love a good enemies-to-lovers when written well and this was perfection! I couldn’t put this down!” - TheSassyNerdBlog, Goodreads


𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

Universal: geni.us/SHKall

Amazon: geni.us/SHKzon

Apple: geni.us/SHKapple

Nook: geni.us/SHKnook

Goodreads: geni.us/SHKGR

What to expect: Insta-attraction, opposites attract, he falls first, emotional wounds, long distance

BLURB:

A hockey player writing you love letters? That's what happens when the man who is my opposite insists that he's the one for me.

Having a not-so-smooth check-in at a small town inn can be blamed on meeting Stone Madden, the cocky retired hockey star with a tight jawline. Apparently, he's the man behind the writer I assumed was a recluse with whom I'm stuck on a writing retreat. We couldn't be further apart, I write romance, and he writes about sports. At first sight, we both desire to make each day miserable due to our apparent lack of enthusiasm for one another. But it doesn't take long to discover that we click with an inflammable instant attraction. The fire I thought I'd lost inside of me begins to return.

Because of him.

Together, we unlock the unexpected, a strong bond we don't want to break after our retreat ends. And we don't.

There may be distance on a map between us, but our emails and my visits to his quirky small town bring us even closer.

Stone entered my life as the key to healing my emotional wounds and giving me my love story. Eventually, something has to give, and my heart can't handle the risk.

But Stone won't give up, and in retrospect, the moment our eyes first connected is when I should have known…


Stone and Harlow bring the feels and steam in this he-falls-first and instalove romance. It is the first standalone book in the Lake Spark Inn series, which is part of the Lake Spark world where small-town romance has a hint of hockey.

Authors note: Like all of my books, Should Have Known is a heartwarming, feel-good romance full of banter and steam. However, it does reference assault from the past (off-page).

@wordsmithpublicity



🎧 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎  🎧

𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 by Eva Simmons is LIVE in AUDIO!! Catch up with Jude and Fel before book 3 in the series releases next month.



Narrated by: Lilly Drake & Aiden Snow

Get it now: https://www.amazon.com/Lies-Like-Love-Twisted-Roses/dp/B0CX5LW9C7

Links in bio @evasimmonsbooks

Blurb: 

I made a mistake.

Hearts are the most fragile part of the body, and I trusted mine with Jude Carlisle.

My villain. My weakness. My stepbrother.

Fairytales have a way of turning the most innocent things wicked.

Jude lied through his teeth, and I fell for every word. Then he burned both our families to the ground in a sick game of revenge and never looked back.

When I see him again years later—tattooed, pierced, as vicious and lethal as ever—I should know better. Except this time, I'm not the girl looking for a hero. And I'm tempted to let Jude eat me alive if it means I'll finally be his.

I thought I knew the truth. I thought I unmasked all the monsters. I thought I understood how our story would end.

The trouble with wolves is they're always lying. And what big lies mine told.

Lies Like Love is an emotionally twisted, dark, fairytale-inspired romance with a morally grey hero, heavy subject matter, mature content, and explicit scenes.

#RomanceAudiobooks #RomanceBooks #RomanceAudio #DarkRomance #DarkRomanceAudiobook #PiercedBookBoyfriend #TwistedRoses #EvaSimmons #LiesLikeLove #PodiumAudio #wordsmithpublicity

@wordsmithpublicity


DEAL ALERT

🏒 𝟗𝟗¢ 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄 🏒

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 by Alison Rhymes is just 99¢ for a limited time!!  This is an angsty, surprise baby, second chance, hockey romance you won’t want to miss!




1-CLICK Your Copy Today! https://mybook.to/RainfallAR 

Read Free with Kindle Unlimited

Link in bio @alisonrhymes

BLURB: 

I met the love of my life at ten years old.

At sixteen, I gave him my heart.

Three years later he was drafted to the NHL and moved across the country.

Five years after, he’s back. And he’s meeting his daughter for the first time.

I still hate him.

Even if my heart says that’s a lie.

***

At ten years old, she changed my life.

At sixteen, I told her I loved her.

Three years after, I left and broke her heart.

Five years later, I’m coming back home to the surprise of my life.

I hate her for it.

Even though my brain says this is all my fault.

Find more books by Alison Rhymes here: https://alisonrhymes.com

#sale #AlisonRhymes #Rainfall #SeattleBlades #SurpriseBaby #SecondChance #HockeyRomance #99cents #wordsmithpublicity

@wordsmithpublicity



🎧 NEW AUDIO RELEASE🎧

BEAUTIFUL SINNERS by Jennilynn Wyer is now available in AUDIBLE, AMAZON and most wide retailers and public libraries!!!



🎤 Narrated by Devon Wilder

https://www.jennilynnwyer.com/audiobooks

☆☆☆☆☆ “Obsessed. I am completely obsessed with this series.” - Rebecca


Beautiful Sinners is the highly anticipated second book of the Beautiful Sin Series.

Blurb contains spoilers from book 1, Beautiful Sin.

***

I went to Darlington Founders filled with hopes and dreams. What I found were three men from a past I didn’t want to remember. Tristan Amato, Hendrix Knight, and Constantine Ferreira. Three dark and possessive men who saw me as beautiful and not as the scarred, damaged, broken woman I had become.

After a decade of loneliness and feeling like I didn’t belong because of my scars, Tristan, Hendrix, and Constantine showed me what it was like to be desired. Wanted. Loved. They claimed me. Made me theirs. Protected me. And unknowingly thrust me back into the life I forced myself to forget ten years ago. A life filled with lies, manipulations, and betrayal.

But they weren’t the only ones keeping secrets.

As my past and my present collided, I was forced to make a difficult decision. One born from the fire and the knife that marked my body. One of vengeance for myself and for my parents.

Our enemies wanted Aoife Fitzpatrick? They got her. And they would regret ever bringing her back.

Beautiful Sinners is a full-length dark why choose romance. It is book two in the Beautiful Sin series and ends with a cliffhanger. Recommended for mature listeners. Please check Note in the front matter of the book for potential TWs.

Beautiful Sin Series

#1 Beautiful Sin

#2 Beautiful Sinners

#3 Beautiful Chaos

The Beautiful Sin series is a dark why choose romance by award-winning author Jennilynn Wyer that will leave you breathless and craving more. More Constantine. More Tristan. More Hendrix. Will you be able to resist the men of Sin?

https://www.jennilynnwyer.com/audiobooks

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Beautiful Sin #1 https://books2read.com/BeautifulSinbyJennilynnWyer

Beautiful Sinners #2 https://books2read.com/BeautifulSinnersbyJennilynnWyer

Beautiful Chaos #3 releases April 23. Pre-order at https://books2read.com/BeautifulChaosbyJennilynnWyer

@wordsmithpublicity


No comments:

Post a Comment