Thursday, April 11, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: SEEIN' RED (HICKORY HILLS) BY CLAIRE HASTINGS



NEW RELEASE



SPOTLIGHT TOUR




Seein’ Red by @clairehastings_author is available now in Kindle Unlimited!


"A little bit of spice has the right amount of humor to steal away with your heart." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic) 


If you love spicy, frenemies to lovers, small town romances this is one you don’t want to miss.



Get your copy now: https://geni.us/SeeinRed



There’s a thin line between love and hate. Good thing I have excellent balance.  

If only that was enough. 

Willa Hayes and I have a long history. We went from friends to enemies to frenemies…with benefits. The benefits part is our secret though.   

Not how I’d prefer it, but after what I did, I’m lucky she still talks to me at all.  

Our chemistry is undeniable. An addictive push and pull that has taken on a life of its own. One that fuels the long burning flame deep within me.  

None of our friends have any idea that she and I have been sneaking around for the better part of a decade. Neither does anyone else in our small Georgia town. And if word were to get out, that would be the end of us.   

That is, until Willa drops a bomb I never saw coming. It’s the last thing I expected – but also the perfect chance to show her who I really am. To be the man I wasn’t ten years ago. The man she deserves.  

This is our chance for a happy ending. It’s now or never. As long as I don’t screw it up again.






REVIEWSEEIN' RED (HICKORY HILLS) BY CLAIRE HASTINGS

Seein' Red (Hickory Hills, #4)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A little bit of spice has the right amount of humor to steal away with your heart. Seein' Red puts the emotions on full blast with tempting characters, unpredictable romance and a captivating battle of hearts.





#hotnewrelease #willaandnash #hickoryhills #smalltown #romance #booklove #bookboyfriend #bookish #romancebooks #clairehastings #spicybook #smalltownromances #frenemiestolovers #booksta #bookstagram #romancebookbloggers #romancestagram #readersofinstagram #romancereadersofig 


No comments:

Post a Comment