Tuesday, April 16, 2024

TEASER ALERT: CRUSHED BY JEANNINE COLETTE

 



💙TEASER REVEAL💙




𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 by Jeannine Colette is releasing May 10th! We are thrilled to share a teaser for this swoony and spicy small town romance! 


Pre-Order here: Link coming!


What to expect:

✔️age gap

✔️politician romance

✔️brothers best friend

✔️she falls first he falls harder

✔️small town

✔️insta lust

✔️only one bed

 ✔️clandestine meetings






Blurb:

There are twenty-six letters in the alphabet. 

Together, they create over one hundred and seventy thousand words. 


Turns out, there's one four-letter word that haunts my life. 


It's not hate. It's not love.


It's Knox. 


Everyone has a childhood crush. I just happen to be living with mine. 
Well, let me explain that last part.




Ever since I can remember, I've been in-love with Knox Brandish.

Thick, dark hair, crystal blue eyes, and a grin that could silence a room. He’s posh and clean, yet from the stubble on his jaw and the strong stammer to his gait, he’s the perfect mixture of rogue and vogue.  




Pardon me for being overly prolific, but there aren’t enough words to explain how physically attractive I find this man. 




Knox left town years ago, and I never thought I'd see him again. That is until I found myself stranded in Cincinnati, wearing nothing but a trench coat and lingerie. Long story, don't ask. 




We shared an unforgettable night, and I assumed I'd never see him again until one day he shows up in town to announce he’s running for Congress. He's trying to win over the hearts of our district, but it's mine that is at play. When he needs a place to stay, my mother invites him to live with us, and it’s a terrible idea.

 

The more I see him, the easier it is to forget why I can't have him.
The closer we become, the further I fall into his stare… and into his bed. 

 

I know I’ll be crushed when this ends, yet I can’t stop. 

Four-letter words can be powerful. 

Knox is the most potent of all.




 




Designed by Enchanting Romance Designs


Find More Books by Jeannine Colette here: https://jeanninecolette.com


𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐩: https://forms.gle/NyDsLNBgBT1nb7xj9


 ABOUT JEANNINE COLETTE

Jeannine Colette combines humor and angst in her sexy, stand-alone romance novels. Her stories feature dynamic heroines, and swoon-worthy heroes, who have to abandon their reality in order to discover themselves . . . and love along the way.

 A graduate of Wagner College and the New York Film Academy, Jeannine went on to become a Segment Producer for television shows on CBS and NBC. She left the television industry to focus on her children and pursue a full-time writing career. She lives in New York with her husband, the three tiny people she adores more than life itself, and a rescue pup named Wrigley.

Jeannine and her family are active supporters of The March of Dimes and Strivright The Auditory-Oral School of New York.

AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook Group | Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter | Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | Website | TikTok 


Designed by @enchantingromancedesigns


𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐩 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐨 @𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲


#TeaserAlert #RomanceBooks #RomanceBookstagram #JeannineColette #Crushed #CedarRidge #SmallTownRomance #ComingSoon #wordsmithpublicity

No comments:

Post a Comment