Friday, April 12, 2024

NEW AND UPCOMING RELEASES.

 



πŸ’œπŸ’œ NEW RELEASEπŸ’œπŸ’œ


We are excited to celebrate DR. SINGLE DAD by Louise Bay is LIVE!

#1ClickHere: https://geni.us/DSD_Amazon

FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED




Unexpected fatherhood, a newborn daughter and a nanny in the next bedroom he can't stop fantasizing about.

When a one-night stand announces I just became a father to a baby girl, my world is thrown into turmoil.

My choice: single fatherhood or sign adoption papers.

The decision is easy.

Within hours, I'm on a plane to collect my daughter.

I’m in over my head. I barely know one end of a baby from the other. Luckily, I have the perfect plan. I’ll hire live-in help, have limited involvement with the kid, and keep my life just the same as it’s always been.

I finally find a nanny who lives up to my exacting standards. But the only problem is, every time I look at her, the future I thought I wanted starts to crumble.

Nothing in my life is going according to plan… and the wriggling poo machine in my arms is unexpectedly worming her way into my heart.

Life was ordered and logical until I got myself two roommates and started falling in love with both of them.

A standalone romance.



@authorlouisebay

#louisebay #singledad #nannyromance #slowburn #newbookalert #wildfiremarketingsolutions



πŸ’œπŸ’œ NEW RELEASEπŸ’œπŸ’œ




We are excited to celebrate THE TRYST LIST by Kaylene Winter is LIVE!


#1ClickHere

Amazon: https://amzn.to/49lfJ4p

Apple: https://apple.co/42uZWNy

B&N: https://bit.ly/3VIOpc9

Kobo: https://bit.ly/4cEdmvo

Google: https://bit.ly/3U1NEtp 





When a man, haunted by secrets, reunites with the only woman who's ever ignited his soul, he'll do anything to prove he's more than his mistakes.

From the moment I laid eyes on her in Vegas, I knew tattoo artist Jordan Deveraux was my destiny.

Our chemistry was too fiery to ignore, one night of passion could never be enough.

Walking away was agony.

Easily, the biggest regret of my life.

Years later, I'm successful and rich but still crave my siren of the sea.

Her game of pretend doesn't mask the heat still smoldering between us.

Little does she know, I have the roadmap to turn her fantasies into reality.

Stranded in my boat, the waves aren't the only things rocking.

Her ability to resist me sinks faster than a lead anchor.

Here's the catch—my past isn't as spotless as the buildings I design.

And my secrets threaten to pull us under.

Can we navigate these turbulent waters to find a future?

Or, will my mistake capsize everything?

The Tryst List is a sizzling, standalone, billionaire, enemies to lovers, forced proximity tale of second chances, where the ink of passion and the scars of the past collide



@kaylenewinterauthor

#kaylenewinter #contemporaryromance #oppositesattract #spicyread #enemiestolovers #newbookalert #wildfiremarketingsolutions



πŸ”₯πŸ”₯BLURB REVEALπŸ”₯πŸ”₯



We are excited to announce the blurb for KISS OF DEATH by Mia Darling releasing on June 21st!

#PreOrderHere: https://geni.us/KissofDeath_AMZ

About the book

Once upon a time, I saved a boy from certain death.

Fell for him so hard that I’d follow him straight to the gates of Hell, and say thank you for it.

But the problem with being hopelessly in love with Kirill Volkov is that he won’t ever love me back.

On paper, we shouldn’t even be friends. He’s the grump to my sunshine, he hates to be touched while I’m touch-starved. Most of all, I’m the prince to a mafia kingdom and he’s one of my father’s soldiers.

And everyone knows that the Russian Bratva is a graveyard where all good things go to die.

Day by day, the Kirill I love is slipping further and further away. Now, when I look in his midnight-black eyes, only a stone-cold killer stares back.

That’s okay, though. There isn’t anything I won’t do to make him mine…

Even if it means that I’ll need to kiss a villain.

You will love it if you love

πŸ—‘️ childhood friends to enemies to lovers
πŸ₯€ amnesia
πŸ—‘️ “my bad…I kidnapped him”
πŸ₯€ unrequited love & all the pining
πŸ—‘️ bi-awakening
πŸ₯€ possessive morally grey heroes
πŸ—‘️ found family
πŸ₯€ betrayals

Add to your tbr here: https://geni.us/KissofDeath_GR

@miadarlingauthor

#comingsoon #lovereading #bookcommunity #reading #bookish #romancenovels #booknerds #bookishlove #mustread #ebooks #foundfamily #amnesia #wildfiremarketingsolutions #miadarling



FREEBIE ALERT

FREE FEEL-GOOD ROMANCE!
Soldier's Secret Baby by Clara Pines is TOTALLY FREE!





https://geni.us/SoldiersSecretBaby
Also Read it #free with #KindleUnlimited!


Can a secret miracle give this wounded veteran a second chance at love?

Chris Bell’s world was shattered when the woman he loved suddenly left him. Now a serious injury is cutting his military career short, and sending him home to Trinity Falls years before he expected. Determined to build a life for himself and his service dog in the small town where he grew up, the last person Chris expects to see is Grace Cassidy.

Grace has always had a crush on her cousin’s achingly gorgeous best friend. Two years ago, he made her dreams come true when he let her know he had feelings for her, too. Though he was about return to the military, he gave her an unforgettable whirlwind romance.

He also gave her the greatest miracle she could imagine - one the doctors told her might never happen.

The only problem? Chris absolutely, positively doesn’t want children.

Two years have passed since Grace did the only thing she could think of, and ran with her secret miracle. Now, an unexpected Christmas blizzard leaves the three of them snowed in together at a romantic Bed & Breakfast on Trinity Falls Lake. Will the wounded hero and the love of his life grab the second chance at the romance they’ve both been longing for, and the family baby Izzy deserves?

Trinity Falls Sweet Romance is all about finding family – one clean & wholesome romance at a time.
From a widower discovering he has feelings for his kids’ nanny, to a soldier learning about a secret baby, to a single dad falling in love with his child’s preschool teacher, you’ll lose yourself in these feel-good books celebrating love, family, and the very special small-town community of Trinity Falls.


@1852media


No comments:

Post a Comment