Thursday, April 25, 2024

PREORDER ALERT: THE LOVE FIXERS (UNLUCKY IN LOVE #1) BY ANGELA CASELLA

 



✨TEASER ALERT


THE LOVE FIXERS by @angelacasellaauthor is coming May 2!


"Casella sets a high standard for romantic comedy. With a sense of humor, that is comedic gold and an edge of emotion, that keeps the heart on high alert, Love Fixers is a temptation too sweet to pass on." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




#PreOrderNow

https://amzn.to/4a9x7cd 



Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

🔥Fish-out-of-water

💕Small Town Romance

🔥Bad Boy Hero (with a secret past)

💕Matchmaking

🔥Romance with next door neighbor

💕Close Proximity 

🔥Grumpy/Sunshine

💕RomCom

🔥Heroine has a secret sibling

💕Chance Encounter




Send help and wine.

 My sister is trying to set me up with the grump next door.

Claire
A few hours after losing my job, I get a call from a stranger who claims I’ve inherited property from my father. I assume it’s a scam, because my dad is very much alive. Turns out my mother is the liar.

I board a flight to my bio-dad’s hometown, hoping for answers, but the turbulence is so bad I worry we won’t make it. Declan, the hot, tattooed hunk next to me, is obviously terrified too. When the plane freefalls for half a second, he kisses me with the passion of a man who thinks he’s about to die. He seems to regret it immediately afterward—and we both regret it when we discover he’s my new next door neighbor, a complication neither of us wants.

To make matters worse, it turns out my bio-dad’s cabin is only half mine. The rest belongs to a half-sister I didn’t know I had—Nicole, a pink-haired private investigator and possible psychopath.

If I weren’t unemployed and broke, I’d leave, but this crappy half-a-house is my only possession. So I stay in the hopes that I can convince her to sell. Unfortunately, she seems intent on setting me up with Declan, among other manipulations, and her matchmaking tactics are…extreme.

Declan
I came to the mountains to hide and be left alone, and now I’m never alone.

Every time I turn a corner, I run into Claire Rainey. She’s tempting as hell, particularly now that I’ve had a taste of her, but I know better than to wrap her up in my trouble—or get wrapped up in hers.


REVIEW: THE LOVE FIXERS (UNLUCKY IN LOVE #1) BY ANGELA CASELLA


The Love Fixers (Unlucky in Love, #1)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Casella sets a high standard for romantic comedy. With a sense of humor, that is comedic gold and an edge of emotion, that keeps the heart on high alert, Love Fixers is a temptation too sweet to pass on. With every new revelation, Declan and Claire steal away with a little bit more of your soul while leaving you with a smile.




✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review here: https://bit.ly/thelovefixerssignup

#bookteaser #fishoutofwater #angelacasella #smalltownromance #romcom #grumpysunshine #closeproximity #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment